Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Begining

Quote Originally Posted by knarf1989 View Post
    since first you`ve to be able to attack someone and the server gives everyone 3 days protection.... i`d say we'll see the first reports on the 30 or 1st
    That is so true.

that really made sense...

Good chance that the number 1 attacker will still get 3-6 offense points. At least that happened at some other servers that started at Friday as well. They sacrifice their start for a meaning less medal.

Natarian Knight

Medals deserved later in the game are the real prizes

The same alliance won't win two endgames on this server because AoW haven't returned to S6... however some elementas have returned but they'll be part of a new alliance... in fact I'd say other than the name you'll never see the same alliance return on any server as an alliance is defined by those members who are in it... and the chances of them all returning and seeing it through and not bringing any new faces in is a shed load to one...

I think that they were referring to CWL which won S5 I heard.
    They want to try winning here as well which would give their alliance two server victories in a row.

@Nuubles:
    I don't see medals as real prices. Offense medals means that you killed a lot of troops, but most likely lost a lot of troops as well. I prefer destroying a bunch of villages and have a bad offense rank which means my faking and plans are good than rebuilding my army all the time and get a high offense rank. With the first option your army will also get bigger and bigger and harder to defend.

Climber of the week medals means nothing as well. They just mean that you went a lot for pop and it also depends a lot on when you register. If you registered Friday for example your chance on a climber medal is equal to zero since people that join Saturday or Sunday have much more people to pass in ranking.

Defensive medals are nice:
    They mean you were be able to guess where they would hit right. But it's a prize for the people that has sent the reinforcements and decided which village would be hit for real.

Robbing medals:
    They mean that you have a good army and very active, but I heard that someone had many, many robbing medals last round, but didn't used it on the enemy. Probably too busy with robbing or send his WW army too late.
    This makes the robbing medals the only nice one if you can get it while destroying the enemy meanwhile too.
    Last edited by Ntlakyapamuk; 28.11.2008 at 19:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubbles View Post
    Hey and you too, if you play s6 It's going to be a tough competition :P Alliances will try to reform first, and then start raiding like crazy. I am guessing, by tomorrow, I will begin seeing the first posts in the battle report
    Yup, they are so aggressive that they can attack people before beginners protection lets up...
    This post has been carefully reviewed by al3jandr0. It is therefore certain to be both insightful and witty/clever. This post is my gift to you. Enjoy your enlightenment.

Quote Originally Posted by al3jandr0 View Post
    Yup, they are so aggressive that they can attack people before beginners protection lets up...
    People can post reports of attacks on oases as well. This not the first time I explain this here.
    Maybe a proud guy that he was be able to kill a unit in an oasis will post a report.

I just registered... ! woo...now I have many future farms around n good that i am little far from (0,0) ... lolzz...still gotta look for sum 15 c n 9 c for future.

Quote Originally Posted by sumit28june View Post
    I just registered... ! woo...now I have many future farms around n good that i am little far from (0,0) ... lolzz...still gotta look for sum 15 c n 9 c for future.
    Being close to 0,0 is only a disadvantage. In no-time everybody that's not very active or good will be a farm there. You will also have to share those few croppers there with many people and the best will be taken already before you can make your 2nd village I'm afraid for you.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast