Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Begining

Grey

Quote Originally Posted by hall0 View Post
    hehe I actually knew exactly what vill you were building a hammer in but I was expecting to see the-forum Grey wake up with no hammer
    I was waiting for the day Coolio would tell me that a post of mine has caused an avalanche of fakes on all his villages. I guess I didn't infuriate someone enough.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Coolio472 View Post
    Yeah that's right. You didn't hack my spreadsheet to know that did you?
    (Kidding, I know you saw our MMs when I called for defense for that village but ignored the other cropper you faked.)
    Incidentally, did it ever occur to you that when the message went out to LoD hammer builders asking their travel times to codename that we had done that on purpose and informed MFD in advance? I couldn't properly thank you at the time for publicly confirming that one of our hammers had a leak.
    Actually I didnt read that MM :P
    I have other ways

But I was too busy near end-game with other alliance stuff and I stopped all the attack leading and spy info.
    Its a real shame, MANY of the hammers launched on our WWs would have been zeroed otherwise.
    I think we found atleast 10 of your LARGEST hammers in a week alone (and potentially could have found lots more) though couldnt follow up with conquering/zeroing due to lack of leadership at the time

And yes I did consider that you may be attempting to see if you had a leak but you had no idea who it was? :P
    Last edited by hall0; 09.12.2009 at 02:28.
    s1 [2008] - Trio
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/ra...p?id=83603544a (1 of my 3 attacks on a WW)

GET THE BNP OUT OF BRITAIN!! SAY NO TO FASCISTS!! SAY NO TO ANOTHER HITL3R!!

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I was waiting for the day Coolio would tell me that a post of mine has caused an avalanche of fakes on all his villages. I guess I didn't infuriate someone enough.
    LOL you succeeded enough for me to get the hammer vill and visualise your face when the hammer dissapeared!

CWL just didnt have the leaders there to prepare anything though
    s1 [2008] - Trio
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/ra...p?id=83603544a (1 of my 3 attacks on a WW)

Grey

Quote Originally Posted by hall0 View Post
    LOL you succeeded enough for me to get the hammer vill and visualise your face when the hammer dissapeared!

CWL just didnt have the leaders there to prepare anything though
    You day-dream of my face. Thats flattering but your not my type. Unless you really aren't a goat and are actually a woman.

hehe
    I'm gonna miss you hall0.
    Ok maybe not.

Natarian Knight

No im a male but willing to go for a sex-change just for you!

wub
    s1 [2008] - Trio

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678