Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Best player on s5

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Pepper View Post
    Best player on s5 is Bobku104. How can any other person compare? He win game. His ww. He is good friend of mine. He deserve to win game because he is best player. He play with Honor for our country. He humble but he kill lots of defense entire game. Ha Ha.

HONOR!
    You are my good friend? Who are you? What i should say about you? Look like you have nothing to do? I would find something for you to do. You said you are IT manager, go and coding your project. If not, and you will have to go to street and ask for money. Actually talk about you making my mouth dirty.

Send me a messege to show who you are. If you are my good good good friend, you will not scare to send me a messege.

Dm may, dung co ma pha nua nha. Tui nay biet may la ai roi, dung co de chuyen di qua xa.
    If you are vietnamese, you should understand it.
    Last edited by bobku104; 04.08.2009 at 19:08.

Thorned Warrior

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bobku104 View Post

Dm may, dung co ma pha nua nha. Tui nay biet may la ai roi, dung co de chuyen di qua xa.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    hey Charlie Pepper
    i understod what he said
    if u cant ask from me
    hahahahahahaha

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by bobku104 View Post
    You are my good friend? Who are you? What i should say about you? Look like you have nothing to do? I would find something for you to do. You said you are IT manager, go and coding your project. If not, and you will have to go to street and ask for money. Actually talk about you making my mouth dirty.

Send me a messege to show who you are. If you are my good good good friend, you will not scare to send me a messege.

khong co, khong co. Not too far away. Why you worry so much about this fourm old friend? You have ww to run. I stop now. I celebrate too early and JD show immature.

I stop posts for you.

Honour! TVN, BobKu!

CP out.

khong co, khong co. Not too far away. Why you worry so much about this fourm old friend? You have ww to run. I stop now. I celebrate too early and JD show immature.

I stop posts for you.

Honour! TVN, BobKu!

CP out.

Vietnam (and friends) will win this server, we do not want you.

Go back to Cambodia or Loas.

Victory!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Viet_cong View Post
    Vietnam (and friends) will win this server, we do not want you.

Go back to Cambodia or Loas.

Victory!

I am from Turkey actually. I came to Vietnam 11 years ago to open and manage an American/Turkish restaurant franchise venture after my father's olive farm was left devistated by disease. Unfortunately, the restaurant chain failed fairly quickly in this market and I was forced to quickly reevaluate my options. I love the people here in vietnam. So it was tough, but I decided to stay and raise my family here. One deciding factor was my wife (who I met here) and her family. I was able to get an offer from a European restaurant chain here in 2004 and the rest is history. I oversee four restaurants (soon to be five) and the chain is now profitable. I am proud of what I have accomplished here. I have come to consider myself at least a part of the culture here. I still misunderstand the local dialect in our restaurants quite often, I will admit. The dialect seems to change so much from the city areas to the rural areas that I cannot keep up with it.

My joking character on these forums has been for entertainment. I will humbly say that I hold far more a place on this and other servers than anyone would like to acknowledge.

The Vietnam team WILL win the server. I had more to do with this than any of the Rev team understands or will care to admit. I will speak freely after the server ends however. This is all like a huge puzzle. After endgame I will fill in the missing pieces. Some of it is actually very entertaining.

Honour!! ( I saw that in a badly dubbed movie here)

CP
    Last edited by Charlie Pepper; 05.08.2009 at 04:30. Reason: mispelling

I am from Turkey actually. I came to Vietnam 11 years ago to open and manage an American/Turkish restaurant franchise venture after my father's olive farm was left devistated by disease. Unfortunately, the restaurant chain failed fairly quickly in this market and I was forced to quickly reevaluate my options. I love the people here in vietnam. So it was tough, but I decided to stay and raise my family here. One deciding factor was my wife (who I met here) and her family. I was able to get an offer from a European restaurant chain here in 2004 and the rest is history. I oversee four restaurants (soon to be five) and the chain is now profitable. I am proud of what I have accomplished here. I have come to consider myself at least a part of the culture here. I still misunderstand the local dialect in our restaurants quite often, I will admit. The dialect seems to change so much from the city areas to the rural areas that I cannot keep up with it.

My joking character on these forums has been for entertainment. I will humbly say that I hold far more a place on this and other servers than anyone would like to acknowledge.

The Vietnam team WILL win the server. I had more to do with this than any of the Rev team understands or will care to admit. I will speak freely after the server ends however. This is all like a huge puzzle. After endgame I will fill in the missing pieces. Some of it is actually very entertaining.

CP
    I prefer the other Charlie. But i agree with your other post, how you play the game can be a reflection of how you really are. That said, there are many players who aren't given a fair chance with other stuffs in life, workload, unwillingness to burn gold or picking a fight with JD it seems.

Natarian Knight

You were an UA at first then you changed to a TVN.
    You were a VNese at first but now you are a Turk.
    I guess tomorrow you will be me who has personality disorder and tries to joke around with self.

Who is it that you are defending?
    At the end, what is it that you are scared of? Send BK an IGM, can you? I guess not.
    The last piece of the puzzle is an IGM from an UA or a TVN account because at this moment, it seems to be the only way to clear that guy's name.

Btw, it isnt the same poster previously. Nice try.

Thorned Warrior

A far greater place on the server? You are very sure of yourself. You are trying to make it out so that any success in the team Vietnam wonder is because of you. This invalidates much of the work everyone else is putting into that wonder and makes it sound like your allies (REV, RAG, ARM, ASC, U.A, and Tyrannus.) Contributed nothing. If you really think that then you must be a very low level player who knew nothing of what the other alliances were doing to complement the missions TVM was undertaking. People like JD and I on the other hand know (nearly) everything.

Whatever you say or do can't hurt us. We have the troops to destroy every wonder on this server and build them back up again if we wanted to. If you made any contributions please state them clearly here. Don't wait until the server is over and they don't matter anymore. The forums are normally wiped soon after the servers are down anyway.

CP

Thorned Warrior

i am.. the best player anyway

Thorned Warrior

Talking best of best

Charlie Pepper is best player in this server
    he played with ur mind and emotional
    hahaha
    i l0ve cp
    u r best of best[Settler3]

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast