Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Best player on s5

Thorned Warrior

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    Oh yes mrs.. there's something you can't do..

you can't talk to spirits like i am..

jonsmit, you don't need shhe's support..
    no no
    i wanna rid other from her supports
    hehehehe
    she is bothering other

Thorned Warrior

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Pepper View Post
    So you log in other ww and get them ban too? You have strange goal in game. Maybe you get Bobku ban on purpose so everbody rest for bit while remain ww armies attack other ww's. Smart enemy will probably save ww army for when Vietnam ww come out of ban. You crazy man JD. I like thinking though. I will forgive you for signing me up for CD of month club. I get Michael Jackson CD in mail today. I no like him, but he dead now. So I keep. They give me envelope to send back CD if I no like.

Honour!!! Vietnam WW
    dont give hard to jd
    she think that must explain all thing
    for example:
    with what way jd success in banning bob
    hahahahahahaha

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydee View Post
    So? I'm JayDee. There's no such thing I cant do, including "shaking off BK's WW".

No such thing you can't do? 20 year old Japanese kid who hide behind keyboard and PC?

Lot of faith in self.

I have Honour! on other hand.

Thorned Warrior

I heard spirits says :

jon, it is a sshhe.. and hheer..

1 thing jd can't do.. is to find who charlie ppppper is.

carli peeper.. sounds better..

and carli, you mean jd is no honour right?

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    I heard spirits says :

jon, it is a sshhe.. and hheer..

1 thing jd can't do.. is to find who charlie ppppper is.

carli peeper.. sounds better..

and carli, you mean jd is no honour right?

Yeah. I joke with JD. He have honour in game, just no honor on forum. We still going to win!

I tell him who I am close to end. He will no have to guess.

Tonia WW!! Hounour!!
    Last edited by Charlie Pepper; 08.08.2009 at 20:40. Reason: because

I am Odin's Staff. I am either in Odin's hands or by his side.

This thread is about the best player on S5.
    Please restrict discussions to who you believe is the best player.

I will lock it if posters continue to post insults and off-topic conversation.

Thorned Warrior

Okay2. some serious discussion then.

Actually .. the title of the best can't be determined that easily. Player's definition is "person who participate or skilled in a game". Now, to be the best, actually it means that the person need to be #1 in rank. But in Travian, to get to #1 in rank, there are a lot of ways, some of them uses bot, some of them uses quite an amount of gold, some of them have unbelievable luck that he didn't got attacked at early game and he grow to some massive extent in the late game.

for exampe :

neo - For the title "best player" he won't suit that category, from what i could get.. neo is a kind of negotiator, mastermind. He might be one "best leader". But definitely not the best player. (rank 300+)

steven - i won't tell a lot but how come rank 600+ player could be the best.. is that some skill to only in rank 600+? .. logic logic.. there are many from the opposing sides stands in 100-300. They are definitely better player than stevieus.

Jaydee - i can't sense how well he was doing in the rank, but as neo regarded him highly, he might get the title of strategist.. but i daresay.. not one of the best.

All the opposing team - (TWP, etc) they are not one of the best player either, but they actually did well. At least they have courage and preserverance to stand against the tide. They fought at their best until the end of game. Without any opposing team, i bet the game will be very dull (neo and friends must've been fighting each other).

Now, for the conclusion, best player can't be determined here. Travian is all about teamwork, timing, opportunity, and a little bit of luck (additionally, how much gold you dare to spend, because gold of course given you advantages over regular players). This is a game, there are always winner or loser. You won't be a winner or loser forever. Anyway, From my information, last round neo was in the losing side.

Thorned Warrior

Heck if Nostradamus can make an effort I shall do so to.
    You earned a Fireflower, Nostradamus.

Personally I am a strong beleiver in Silverware making the call who is best and who isnt.
    The team that wins at the end is the best team, the guy who wins a Golf tournament is the best player.
    Tennis for example Federer has 15 Grand Slams to Sampras 14. Sampras fans say he had better competition, but in the end the number dont lie 15 > 14

Here in Travian as it is ultimately a team game, its really hard to gauge who the best player is.
    As with all online games, best usually goes hand in hand with the ones who have the most time.
    A college student will always beat someone who works 10-12hour a day.

The best "accounts" have multiple players behind them so how do you distinquish?
    A defending player can contribute as much and more than any offensive player to the victory, but he will never get the credit, is he a worse player?

To sum it up, there are no best players, only best alliances, and these are the ones that win.

Here my list :
    Player who brought the most entertainment to the server : Zileas (the original)
    Best Leader : Neo
    Best Smack Talker : JayDee

Well , there is one thing I can agree with Nostradamus. The one that can cheat without notice, has a fair change of being one of the winners. This happens at every online game, and we will have to live with it as long as the gamemasters don't have a clue to avoid it.

For me , the best Travian gamer would be the one that has a lot of abilities ( at this moment ):

- A lot of free time
    - A lot of Gold to spend
    - Perfect diplomatic abilities
    - Know how to use people
    - Know how to cheat without getting banned.

What happened at BobKu104, I puge on it. Our forum mate Charly Pepper should not be blamed on it, but the ones that multy abuse passwords. Everyone that thinks that the one that rang a bell at the MH is the one to blaim, is just as guilty at cheating as the one that did this.

I am sorry for BobKu104, for being a noob and listenned to the wrong people.

I hope that a true winner will come out of this game.

Good game,
    Cheers

Arutha

Currently on: S2

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Knee Crow View Post
    Most n00b account goes to Rage
    i think it is obvious that top hero = top player (as long as voltage doesn't resurrect in time!)

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast