Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 337

Thread: Best player on s5

  1. #1

    Default Best player on s5

    Hy, I just recently started playing on s5 and I see a lot of people with several village and high off points. Who do you think is the best player on this server, considering population, army, raiding etc?

  2. #2
    Natarian Knight dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.09.2008
    Location
    Caleefornia
    Posts
    3,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Weasel View Post
    Hy, I just recently started playing on s5 and I see a lot of people with several village and high off points. Who do you think is the best player on this server, considering population, army, raiding etc?
    Neo, duh. That's a no brainer, .
    Quote Originally Posted by TiGGy~ View Post
    we [the staff] assume when you ticked the user agreement that said "i have read the rules" yo9u meant it.

  3. #3

    Default

    Neo FTW

  4. #4
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    25.05.2006
    Posts
    508

    Default

    I heard that TrineX is monstrous..

  5. #5
    Howzat
    Guest

    Default

    ToxicHowzat007....

  6. #6
    Axerider Gilthas's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.10.2008
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Gilthas...lolz...

    no, Zileas. Gauls FTW!

  7. #7
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    26.09.2007
    Posts
    575

    Default

    he asked for best player but not best leader. As a player, Neo is a noob. I heard that his account got farmed several time before. So hopeless.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydee View Post
    he asked for best player but not best leader. As a player, Neo is a noob. I heard that his account got farmed several time before. So hopeless.
    Top off players have some shiny medals, dunno about that Neo guy, but since lots of ppl talk about him I'm guessing he's pretty influent. I don't think it matters if you have the largest army on the sv, what matters more is how many big armies will hit where you tell them to

  9. #9
    Natarian Knight dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.09.2008
    Location
    Caleefornia
    Posts
    3,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Weasel View Post
    Top off players have some shiny medals, dunno about that Neo guy, but since lots of ppl talk about him I'm guessing he's pretty influent. I don't think it matters if you have the largest army on the sv, what matters more is how many big armies will hit where you tell them to
    That's why it's Neo. He kind of owns all of ArM/AsC/ReV/RaG.
    Quote Originally Posted by TiGGy~ View Post
    we [the staff] assume when you ticked the user agreement that said "i have read the rules" yo9u meant it.

  10. #10
    Howzat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Weasel View Post
    Top off players have some shiny medals, dunno about that Neo guy, but since lots of ppl talk about him I'm guessing he's pretty influent. I don't think it matters if you have the largest army on the sv, what matters more is how many big armies will hit where you tell them to
    Now that is a leader..

    Someone charismatic.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20.06.2015, 13:23
  2. Sim City Player 3 - 0 The Best Player
    By Narse in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 04.06.2009, 01:38
  3. SIM Player VS Real Player
    By SAWI in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10.03.2009, 21:43
  4. TOP Player Looking for "newbie"/Unexp. player to Coop with
    By RiverRat in forum Alliance introductions & impartations - Speed
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05.11.2008, 19:31
  5. New player
    By Hafen in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 23.08.2008, 04:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •