Thread: 2nd village

Pikeman

Default 2nd village

hi, noob here. I'm having this problem, I just settled into my 2nd village, and started to build my barracks and stuff. Then i realized that i could only train clubswingers with my barracks. After i built my academy, I noticed that i have to RE-RESEARCH my troops !!!!!! is it like this for every new village i found?
    how about oasis?

another question to make it easier for me to understand. is founding a new village the same as starting a new account ( have to start from scratch) except that i can choose where to build my village and i can get help from my 1st village?

and do i need an embassy in my 2nd village? because i can access my alliance through my first one

another thing is, if 1st village troops are sent to my 2nd village, can i control them from my second village or are they just reinforcement?

im also very blur about oasis : what i can build there, what i can train there, what does resource bonus mean, and can i upgrade resource tiles there

i want to know all these before i settle into an oasis

yes you have to re-research every thing for every new village

when you start a new village it like a new account but with out the begginer protection

no you do not need another embassy

just reinforcement

in oasises you cant build any thing in there but you do get resorce bounus form them and you can also reinforce your oasis with your troops to protect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by supercomputers View Post
    Edit: pielord is everywhere these days, he's well on his way to becoming a NK, or a superspammer
    Quote Originally Posted by DFBATTLER View Post
    LOL yeah man, pielord, Terracotta Pie, "PIEBATTLER"... That's how we roll...
    do you muffin?

Default 2nd village

ok first thing yeah you do have to re-research every troops again in your new village not the old one and every new village that you settle.
    Second thing if you send troops from your 2nd villages to your 1st village they will only be reinforcement so your 1st village will not be able to send them on a raid.
    Third thing the oasis if you conquer it by killing all the nature troops in there and conquer it with a hero the village that conquers that oasis will get some sort of resource production boost such as 25% iron production per hour.
    In all the things in life only the most important are the one's that count.

Pikeman

so that's a new problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Piggyz View Post
    hi, noob here. I'm having this problem, I just settled into my 2nd village, and started to build my barracks and stuff. Then i realized that i could only train clubswingers with my barracks. After i built my academy, I noticed that i have to RE-RESEARCH my troops !!!!!! is it like this for every new village i found? yes
    how about oasis? ??

another question to make it easier for me to understand. is founding a new village the same as starting a new account ( have to start from scratch) except that i can choose where to build my village and i can get help from my 1st village?yes

and do i need an embassy in my 2nd village? because i can access my alliance through my first one
    well if ur in an alliance and dont plan on leaving it or getting kicked, and u need space, u dont need an embassy at all, u can access ur alliance page via stats, than clikin it
    another thing is, if 1st village troops are sent to my 2nd village, can i control them from my second village or are they just reinforcement?nope theyre reens

im also very blur about oasis : what i can build there, what i can train there, what does resource bonus mean, and can i upgrade resource tiles thereeach oasis has a diff bonus, its a good place to store troops, and i dont think u feed them but dont hold me to that.

can someone confirm about oasis, do u feed troops stored there?
    in now a natarian night, so i though itd make my siggy, more.... u no, serious.

serious is not a good look on me....

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose998 View Post
    You don't need to feed your troops directly. The crop comes out of your granary, which is in your village. Just think of your troops being in your village. Its exactly the same, except, there in an oasis.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose998 View Post
    Yeah, the village that has annexed the oasis has to pay upkeep
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chaz View Post
    "I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain..." - Colonel Jessep
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy-der View Post
    >_>' yeah yeah. I got it the first time when haz told me XD
    I'm wrong.... so.... shut up now XD

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Piggyz View Post
    hi, noob here. I'm having this problem, I just settled into my 2nd village, and started to build my barracks and stuff. Then i realized that i could only train clubswingers with my barracks. After i built my academy, I noticed that i have to RE-RESEARCH my troops !!!!!! is it like this for every new village i found?
    how about oasis?

another question to make it easier for me to understand. is founding a new village the same as starting a new account ( have to start from scratch) except that i can choose where to build my village and i can get help from my 1st village?

another thing is, if 1st village troops are sent to my 2nd village, can i control them from my second village or are they just reinforcement?

im also very blur about oasis : what i can build there, what i can train there, what does resource bonus mean, and can i upgrade resource tiles there

1) All Academy, Blacksmith, and Armory upgrades need to be researched in each village individually. Because of this, it is often recommended to have specialized villages - an "offense" village that researches and builds offensive troops and their Blacksmith Upgrades (Imperians/Swords/Axes and TKs/ECs/Haeds), a "scouting" village that researches and builds the scouting unit and their Blacksmith/Armory upgades, a "raiding" village that researches and builds units like the TT, EI, and Clubswinger/Paladin and their upgrades, and "defensive" villages that research, build, and armory-upgrade defensive troops like the Praetorian, Legionnaire, Paladin, Spearman, Phalanx, and Druidrider. Oases, not though. I'll cover that in a minute.

2) For the most part, yes, having a second village is like starting a new account. But being able to support it from your other village(s) is huge. You'll find yourself prioritizing on different things than in your first village, especially when you start getting more and more villages.

3) Embassy works accountwide, this is one of the few buildings that you do not need in multiple villages

4) You cannot transfer troops between villages, you can only reinforce one village with troops from another. The one exception is the Hero, which can transfer villages if the receiving village also has a Hero's Mansion.

5) Oases are different from Villages. You cannot "settle" an oasis, but if you have a Hero's Mansion of level 10, you can "annex" one from that village. To do this, you attack with troops to clear out all of the Nature troops in that oasis, then attack with your hero until the oasis goes under your control. Once an oasis is annexed, you cannot build or train anything there. All it does is provide a bonus to the resource production to the village that annexed it. Most Oases provide a 25% bonus to one resource (it should be obvious which one from the picture). Some provide an additional 25% bonus to Crop (which can mean 25% to wood/iron/clay and 25% to crop or just 50% to crop). This works like your bonus buildings (the Flour Mill, etc) in that it just increases your base production by this much. Generally it is much more worthwhile to settle a village early game than it is to annex an oasis.
    You can send troops to reinforce an oasis. They get fed from the village that owns the oasis. If someone attacks the oasis, they can steal up to 10% of the resources from your village that owns it, which replenishes at a rate of 1% a minute (so if they attack again in less than 10 minutes, they will get less than 10% of the resources in the village)
    Last edited by wildfire393; 07.04.2009 at 22:41.

Quote Originally Posted by HAZ94 View Post
    Yeah, the village that has annexed the oasis has to pay upkeep
    ok ty HAZ
    need more to write... ok thats good
    in now a natarian night, so i though itd make my siggy, more.... u no, serious.

serious is not a good look on me....