Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Appolyon??

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrainbow View Post
    this is getting interesting they got joined up by yet another old pftf.MP member...
    Wonder what is going on in appolyons leaders mind.

I know my own meta has offered appolyon to merge they have declined..
    so has war teq and another decline... i could only imaging crusaders have done the same but this is only a guess..

So perhaps appolyon atm just ride the high horse and getting people to suck up to them because they are a unknown factor...

Apollyon are definetly with WAR meta but they didn't want to change their name
    WE WILL NOT WIN
    so
    LET US TRY THE NEXT SERVER

Quote Originally Posted by aenea
    this is our weakness? and that's why we will lose?
    not because 2 biggest META on server (which was never really attacked) team up against us?
    The point is that, to hit you well we need one big hammer, for you to hit us you need 4 comparable hammers.
    And who told you that eg. Appolyon will not hit you? Closer to the end, pressure will be greater and everything will be possible -
    PFTF is the Best / S&E is the Winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Exelero View Post
    The point is that, to hit you well we need one big hammer, for you to hit us you need 4 comparable hammers.
    And who told you that eg. Appolyon will not hit you? Closer to the end, pressure will be greater and everything will be possible -

when two biggest META in the server joined, either its MARRIAGE for convenience or they are bunch of cowards because they believed their leaders are not brave and intelligent enough to guide their own big meta for the ww race....

For the others, if u dont have a WW back-up I suggest u mass delete because its either PFTF or LAZ gonna win this server....
    EDUCATION WITHOUT POWER and CONNECTION is USELESS !!! MAFIA RULES !!!

Guide Compilation|Helpful Links|FAVS|DSR|AoG

I believe Crusaders will have in their WW great deffence, but if few hammers will menage to hit them well, they will be gone, even with the best deffended WW
    PFTF is the Best / S&E is the Winner!

kinglord

if pftf coordinates well enough, no chance of beating them. only LAZ oR C can beat them. and also WARmeta is not much. if you look at their villages, they are weak. so if pftf and laz hold hands against C, then its LAZ vs PFTF for the main event.. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by kinglord View Post
    if pftf coordinates well enough, no chance of beating them. only LAZ oR C can beat them. and also WARmeta is not much. if you look at their villages, they are weak. so if pftf and laz hold hands against C, then its LAZ vs PFTF for the main event.. haha.
    Well, checking the villages to gauge the strength of the troops is kinda silly! Also LAZ + PfTF vs C? C will have a hard time when it comes down to numbers game.

Here's what I think: I think Epigoni is backed by PfTF / LAZ and Appolyon is being backed up by WARmeta.

kinglord

travian is a numbers game. and WAR is clearly outnumbered..
    Apollyon is what it is. a nuisance.

Crusaders are the under dogs here ........

In the first months of the server, many alliance befriended Lucky 7 and take-advantage of the diplomatic confederacy...

L7 are very successful against skirmishes until their offensive generals got bored and play in other server.. at this point, the leadership began to crumble... and the rest is history

Appolyon and WAR WW will be destroyed easily ....T

unless they will unite with Crusaders..... under one WW alliance , they will have a chance to win the server
    EDUCATION WITHOUT POWER and CONNECTION is USELESS !!! MAFIA RULES !!!

Guide Compilation|Helpful Links|FAVS|DSR|AoG

Guardsman

intresting theory... and why would apollyon or war teq need to merge with c? and not laz/pftf ???

I dont really see the underdog role of C either... beside the fact they are getting catapulted and losing troops daily (as the other meta's) Not saying C did not fight a good war as they still exist but underdog... I doubt...

Quote Originally Posted by sebatianos View Post

Appolyon and WAR WW will be destroyed easily ....T
    Well WAR only holds a single WW so somehow I think its easier to defend it. Without backup Epigoni and Appolyon will be crushed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast