Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spys Reveal

Default Spys Reveal

To all of you spys out there. Either from RONIN,CANON,EXIMUS,SWAT etc....

If your still done your job till this time then congrats you made it as a spy however for such eager forums as myself i wud love to know who U people are and who u give your info to.

I know obviously u must keep it secret till server is nearing the absolute end.

I however Urgue u guys or girls to tell us who u are and who u work when u fell the time is right and your not in any danger. It wud be intresting to see How an alliance is like through a thrid party prespictive. So even though we forumers say sh... i cant believe he was a spy we wud also get to experience some of the alliances through some of your eyes. Plz remaining forumers plz do not use this as a spam centre and try not to make up storys however hard that is. Thxs and im looking forward to see some of what u guys post
    Thxs
    Stinger

Snow.

I would like to ask all WW army builders to reveal the size of their armies aswell as the location, as the server is nearing an end, that information cannot be used to harm you, and it would be interesting for those who can't keep their nose out of other people's business to know.

Oh yes, and please don't make up anything written here, nor mock or ridicule it.

I've spied for EximuS in Canon and Ronin [from main to most of their wings].

Quote Originally Posted by PlinDeSperante View Post
    I've spied for EximuS in Canon and Ronin [from main to most of their wings].
    Intresting did u get caught and did u get any usefull info

Hahaha, me caught? Never

On Eximus main aliance profile it was stated that I was a spy.

As for the information .... only firs hand. For example i found that there are around 50 RO members in ROnin [this could be absolite at this time]

Guardsman

Did it really matter how many we were ? You found only 50 of us ?[ENG]
    Last edited by Flame Force; 29.12.2008 at 15:50.

In the early part of the server, I was the covert ops coordinator for the Genesis Alliance Network, and I was handler for several spies in other Alliances. I still won't reveal who those spies were, as they may have taken over other accounts by now and may still be practicing their arts. But I invite anyone who was a spy for Genesis to reveal themselves if they want to. I know who you are and can verify for you if you choose to reveal yourselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilogix View Post
    In the early part of the server, I was the covert ops coordinator for the Genesis Alliance Network, and I was handler for several spies in other Alliances. I still won't reveal who those spies were, as they may have taken over other accounts by now and may still be practicing their arts. But I invite anyone who was a spy for Genesis to reveal themselves if they want to. I know who you are and can verify for you if you choose to reveal yourselves here.
    looking foward to that meanwhile u said you were handler for some spys did u recieve any usefull info from them

One of the most useful pieces of information that I received was reports on the length of time that it took for some Alliance leaders to open their IGMs. This, together with information about the dots (Reds, Yellows) told us a lot about how inactive our opponents were, and helped in timing our attacks.

Also, interesting snippets like this from our spy in a large SPQR wing (remember, SPQR was leading the server at one time, and Ronin came from Bloods, which was originally the top SPQR wing)...
    [20:20] spy08: listen to this
    [20:21] spy08: first Adrianus sends us all msg to send him troop numbers
    [20:21] spy08: then tenchu tell us not to send him
    [20:21] spy08: and that we will send him (tenchu)
    [20:22] spy08: but only when he asks
    [20:22] Zil: wow, internal disputes aye?!
    So, yeah, the quality of the information depends on what you're looking for. We not only wanted tactical info, such as the dots and troop counts, but also general info about the atmosphere within the target alliance. Having a spy give you access to their Truppentool site is really great, but not everybody uses Truppentool, and it isn't updated often enough to be a really valuable asset. Cold, hard facts like the color of the dots is much more useful.
    Last edited by Zilogix; 28.12.2008 at 18:23. Reason: adding some history

Guardsman

so that spy was a leader or in charge of def/off since you say he gave you information from Truppentool. only certain persons have access to such information

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast