Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 112

Thread: Battlereports discussion

  1. #21
    Thorned Warrior Despair's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.01.2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I'm sure there are many impressive battlereports, but noone wants to give up their troop counts.

  2. #22
    Natarian Knight Stinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.12.2008
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    I'm sure there are many impressive battlereports, but noone wants to give up their troop counts.
    I dont remember the time when i sent all my troops on one raid,its quite rare. So looking at a farming in action report dosnt neccessarly show someones army

  3. #23
    Thorned Warrior Despair's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.01.2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I don't understand, why would one post a raid report. There is no battle, no death, no victory.
    People want to see death and destruction, like a meta hammer annihilated by superior defense.

  4. #24
    Natarian Knight Stinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.12.2008
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    I don't understand, why would one post a raid report. There is no battle, no death, no victory.
    People want to see death and destruction, like a meta hammer annihilated by superior defense.
    yes of course they would.
    But tell me despair. If you just a realy good raid say 40 k of every resourse wouldnt you like to at least show it off.

  5. #25
    Natarian Knight Stinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.12.2008
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~|~ View Post
    I think this section of forums can use a bit more activity

    http://travilog.org.ua/en/6535841/62...880d6243e6eeb0

    Cleaner

    http://travilog.org.ua/en/8226944/4e...1945060ad59c2f

    x 4 similar waves

    another wave (dunno what to call it)

    http://travilog.org.ua/en/3697026/cf...eb481e55f53f7f
    are u the attacker its not something to be proud of

  6. #26
    Axerider
    Join Date
    05.03.2009
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~|~ View Post
    I think this section of forums can use a bit more activity

    http://travilog.org.ua/en/6535841/62...880d6243e6eeb0

    Cleaner

    http://travilog.org.ua/en/8226944/4e...1945060ad59c2f

    x 4 similar waves

    another wave (dunno what to call it)

    http://travilog.org.ua/en/3697026/cf...eb481e55f53f7f
    That cleaner report is pretty strange... usually people who hide the numbers either put zeroes for everything or show only losses. Why did you do it like this, it looks untidy

  7. #27
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    11.01.2008
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damacon77 View Post
    That cleaner report is pretty strange... usually people who hide the numbers either put zeroes for everything or show only losses. Why did you do it like this, it looks untidy

    I agree it's a little odd. I would assume it's to show the ratio of defensive losses, without revealing how many troops were actually there.

  8. #28
    Natarian Knight ~|~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    29.06.2008
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damacon77 View Post
    That cleaner report is pretty strange... usually people who hide the numbers either put zeroes for everything or show only losses. Why did you do it like this, it looks untidy
    Yes it is untidy because i posted it in a hurry , didn't gave much thought about cleanliness of report. BTW we're defenders not attackers.
    [2010-11]: Shakal (s7)
    [2009]: Shikari (s1)
    [2008-09]: Shakal (s6) CWL ~|~ [2007-08]: Shakal (s1) LF/ONS

  9. #29
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    13.02.2008
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Ok so I'm new to this server and wondering what exactly is the biggest army on this server ?

  10. #30
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    07.01.2009
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torque View Post
    Ok so I'm new to this server and wondering what exactly is the biggest army on this server ?
    I think it's a AOW army, but i'm fairly certain it's not on the Kain account :P If i remember right Kain talked about some ******* huge AOW army that was owned be a player that used to raid heavy, but don't raid as much now... Correct me if i'm wrong please! And ofc the servers biggest army could be owned by another alliance, but people won't tell what they have here on the forum anyways so you will just have to guess

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battlereports Discussion
    By shadowspirrit in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 4
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13.10.2010, 22:46
  2. Battlereports discussion
    By shadowspirrit in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20.01.2010, 09:51
  3. Battlereports: Discussion
    By Lin in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 7
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 13.01.2010, 07:47
  4. Battlereports Discussion
    By Housefish in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 6
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02.10.2008, 21:59
  5. Battlereports Discussion
    By Housefish in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29.06.2008, 19:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •