Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Duel

  1. #1
    Natarian Knight therealwebber's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.09.2007
    Posts
    811

    Default Dual

    Im looking for an account to duel with someone. I missed registration and would like to find an account where I could duel with someone. I have 3 years experience. Played 3 previous speed servers. Am extremely aggressive, raid 24/7..I live in GMT-6 time zone. 18 years old. Good with all tribes. Play anywhere from 5-12 hours a day.

    I will duel any account, but prefer a top 1000-500 account..any questions can be PM'd to me.
    Last edited by therealwebber; 28.01.2009 at 04:03.

  2. #2
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    03.08.2008
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therealwebber View Post
    Im looking for an account to duel with someone. I missed registration and would like to find an account where I could duel with someone. I have 3 years experience. Played 3 previous speed servers. Am extremely aggressive, raid 24/7..I live in GMT-6 time zone. 18 years old. Good with all tribes. Play anywhere from 5-12 hours a day.

    I will duel any account, but prefer a top 1000-500 account..any questions can be PM'd to me.
    Do you pay no attention: http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=107831

    You should be banned
    "The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory."
    - Sun Tzu

  3. #3
    Natarian Knight simonjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.12.2005
    Location
    looking for the old forum
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gb003k View Post
    Do you pay no attention: http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=107831

    You should be banned
    maybe you should be banned for being an idiot !


    He is not after a dual which that link you posted is about , he is offering himself up as a dual , theres a difference and maybe if you paided a little more attention you would notice
    For all you Brits do a little good and sign this petition and help the disabled and there carers.
    http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/20968

  4. #4
    Natarian Knight therealwebber's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.09.2007
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gb003k View Post
    Do you pay no attention: http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=107831

    You should be banned
    Trust me I have been around here much longer than you..I know what I am doing. There is no specific thread for this subject. There are threads for: Looking for Duals, Looking for an Account, and giving away an account. I am doing none of these things. I am offering myself to dual with someone, now please show me the specific thread for this and I will get it moved. Until then please go away

  5. #5
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    26.11.2008
    Posts
    649

    Default

    You didnt get to play on comx yet? Then why did you make a post like this

    http://forum.travian.com/showthread....22#post1112022

    which refers to you being jammed up on the comx server on the 18th.


    Trying to steal an account now? 0_o

  6. #6
    Natarian Knight therealwebber's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.09.2007
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Stealing accounts, multi-accounting, cheating are the stupidest things ever. Its a game. Yes originally I had an account with a friend I played for around half a day or so? Never actually my account though. I havent played speed since the first raiding day.

  7. #7
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    03.08.2008
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therealwebber View Post
    Trust me I have been around here much longer than you..I know what I am doing. There is no specific thread for this subject. There are threads for: Looking for Duals, Looking for an Account, and giving away an account. I am doing none of these things. I am offering myself to dual with someone, now please show me the specific thread for this and I will get it moved. Until then please go away
    Apologies. I thought the other was for both, that was my understanding. As it appears I am mistaken I apologize.
    "The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory."
    - Sun Tzu

  8. #8
    Thorned Warrior Juniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.02.2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34

    Default Gaul dual offer

    I came here to find a Gaul acct to be a dual on. This seems to be the place to make my offer despite the improper spelling of "dual" in the title.

    USX just ended and I am little burnt out with .us servers. For once I would like to be the "night guy" and try comx. We hear on USX that it is "better, harder, and is only for the 1337". I came to find out.

    About me:

    • -5 Time zone (East coast United States)
    • I play Gaul (though may consider Teutons if there are at least 2 players already on the acct)
    • I don't play for population... troops are way more important.
    • I can keep troops qued up, parties going, and troops raiding while you sleep.
    • I played 3 complete rounds of USX. I did play the first one as well but joined late so I am not counting it.
    • I use Skype and MSN for chat.
    • My available time for play is 8am - 12pm my time (I am in -5 as I said before. Adjust it based off of that)
    • You would be the acct lead, so you can leave me "to do" lists in the messages. I will follow them as rs allow, unless the things you have planned are stupid and then I will yell at you.
    • I have no loyalties on COMx so I am open to join any alliance.
    • Please don't offer me an acct in a metaed up, simming quad. I don't play simcity.

    Any questions, feel free to PM me or reply here.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a Duel
    By AAA batteries in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25.08.2016, 04:40
  2. what is a duel?
    By dzaw in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29.08.2009, 05:35
  3. How to duel
    By jeremyrules1 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24.12.2008, 12:11
  4. looking for a duel on USx
    By jose222 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25.09.2008, 03:32
  5. What is a duel?
    By flutflutflyer in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 14.09.2008, 19:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •