Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian Angel's Sigs.....Enjoy ^ ^

Guardsman The End of all things's Avatar

Probably because you made a thread to discuss (view) your sigs, what did you think was going to happen?
    Trapper:196k
    400 Axemen:196k
    The look on their face when you send another wave of Axes: Priceless
    For everthing else use mastercard.

UKGuardian Angel

Quote Originally Posted by The End of all things View Post
    Probably because you made a thread to discuss (view) your sigs, what did you think was going to happen?
    lol actually on first page i specifically said my sigs were to be looked at, not critiqued as i know people here enjoy doing that with me...

there are plenty who will try to replicate my tequnies, but not many who would give me fair credit...

You didn't say it in your opening post though.
    To be honest I was going to post my thoughts on them a while ago but you seem to of developed some sort of view your being persecuted by the forum so I decided not to. I'll just be positive here and say the your definitely improving.
    Last edited by The End of all things; 12.02.2009 at 11:47.

UKGuardian Angel

You didn't say it in your opening post though.
    To be honest I was going to post my thoughts on them a while ago but you seem to of developed some sort of view your being persecuted by the forum so I decided not to. I'll just be positive here and say the your definitely improving.
    lol gimme a break...i posted a few sigs, had to remember not to double post... im just little pissed i'm only one who gets the 'such and such is better than you'... unlike some, i respect fellow sig makers and their style...doesnt mean they're better than me.

ROFL...dude.. the fact you think they're improving is just that im doing sigs that apeal more to you...and if im not being persecuted, why do a lot of my posts get removed?

*EDIT* to clarify....look if you want, appreciate if its what you like. If its not, why are you looking?

i do requests to those who want a sig. any style so long as you say what you want...if not i will do my fav...
    Last edited by UKGuardian Angel; 12.02.2009 at 12:01.

Natarian Knight Terracotta Pie!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuardian Angel View Post

Love these two, they're awesome. Nice job UKga.

lol sure, whatever....why does everyone compare me to every top sig maker >.<
    Competition. :P If you're wanting recognization and attention as a sig maker, so do others. People compare to determine who's better in their opinion. As you said before, people like different things. Personally, I prefer simpler but others may not. So don't worry about it.

UKGuardian Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Terracotta Pie! View Post
    Love these two, they're awesome. Nice job UKga.

Competition. :P If you're wanting recognization and attention as a sig maker, so do others. People compare to determine who's better in their opinion. As you said before, people like different things. Personally, I prefer simpler but others may not. So don't worry about it.
    thanks ^ ^ ... but the compare thing is that i seem to be only one who gets compared to everyone lol...everyone else gets it with one or two people but more of a 'who is the best?'

Natarian Knight Terracotta Pie!'s Avatar

thanks ^ ^ ... but the compare thing is that i seem to be only one who gets compared to everyone lol...everyone else gets it with one or two people but more of a 'who is the best?'
    Well, I'm sure everyone here can agree to the fact that you've got talent. Purple definitely knows you have talent and wants to see more of it by making it from scratch.

Don't get all worked up over it. You don't see them making sigs, do you? :P That automatically makes you better.

UKGuardian Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Terracotta Pie! View Post
    Well, I'm sure everyone here can agree to the fact that you've got talent. Purple definitely knows you have talent and wants to see more of it by making it from scratch.

Don't get all worked up over it. You don't see them making sigs, do you? :P That automatically makes you better.
    haha! you got a point there....and the Purple thing. all my backgrounds are custom made but to just post a background everyone just screams BORING! or plain lol...so i added renders in there ^ ^ only way i can mix the two aspects together is to use my photography as well, but i just dont have the time to take many pro shots =/

ROFL...dude.. the fact you think they're improving is just that im doing sigs that apeal more to you...and if im not being persecuted, why do a lot of my posts get removed?
    Ok so your not improving? The latter ones just seem to show a better understanding of layout to me, you clearly focus on the backround but what you do with the images on that background is just as important and the overall effect it creates is in the end the measure of how good/bad a signature is. If you don't think your improving well I guess you know your signatures better then me but personally I'd just take the compliment, after all almost everyone improves as they get more experienced at a certain task/hobby.

if im not being persecuted, why do a lot of my posts get removed?
    Weird I just thought you were getting overly protective because you thought you were getting unfair criticisms, now I see you think the moderators are out to get you lol. Your post probably got removed because you were overly inflammatory such as calling certain people retards.........
    *Cough Muhammad born 570AD, Cough*

UKGuardian Angel

Ok so your not improving? The latter ones just seem to show a better understanding of layout to me, you clearly focus on the backround but what you do with the images on that background is just as important and the overall effect it creates is in the end the measure of how good/bad a signature is. If you don't think your improving well I guess you know your signatures better then me but personally I'd just take the compliment, after all almost everyone improves as they get more experienced at a certain task/hobby.

Weird I just thought you were getting overly protective because you thought you were getting unfair criticisms, now I see you think the moderators are out to get you lol. Your post probably got removed because you were overly inflammatory such as calling certain people retards.........
    *Cough Muhammad born 570AD, Cough*
    well i suppose i have to be improving, since everyone does in some way...but yea, only one that didnt require a lot of layes to create was my Bleach sig which only had about 4 layers in the background and nothing done to renders (but is a personal fav of mine)...the latter ones i just did with errm around 15-20 layers on background alone...more effort, not talent.

but sorry dude these are my 'better' sigs lol...my nooby beginner sigs 1 year back i dont show but thanks for the compliment ^ ^

HAHA...well somebody keeps deleting my posts lol...only ones that dont are in the signature galleries and the member picture page (hence why i havent bothered saying boo anywhere else...), and no, when i noticed my posts getting removed i was merely making a comment...

*EDIT* now lets stop this lol...any more and it will end up locked like Saffy's...and i wanna post new sigs later on
    Last edited by UKGuardian Angel; 12.02.2009 at 14:18.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast