Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guardian Angel's Sigs.....Enjoy ^ ^

UKGuardian Angel

Default Guardian Angel's Sigs.....Enjoy ^ ^

Here's just a selection of the sigs i have done to date...oldest at the top, sigs made literally yesterday at the bottom

enjoy ^ ^

UKGuardian Angel

desert

Smile

the top one looks just like you:P

nah love them mate, do one for me

In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

I don't perticulary like any of them. Try something original, and not motives from other peoples art.
    Purple Qwrq

THE FOUNDER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS.
    I am have returned! 100% Active, 100% inspired! Read The Mod comic -
    Weekly Updates

UKGuardian Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    I don't perticulary like any of them. Try something original, and not motives from other peoples art.
    lol honestly....coming from a guy who uses an anime clip as their sig is pretty rich...seriouslly tho, what is it with you americans and jealousy? everywhere else im considered a great sig maker, yet on here, with the worst sigs i've ever seen i get bad ratings...
    all the work goes into the background. 15 layers in each of em, and No.2 is all my work. im a photographer....duhh

Dude, lay off the "Americans suck" its gotten old, and the people here aren't all American, Purple is from Europe, there's a guy in Latvia, we have a few from New Zealand, and quite a bit from UK.
    "SUUM TANTUM A PULPA VULNUS"-footman.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    A message for Ramrod: Don't reproduce, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy
    To REDSHEILD, if he happens to see this: I suppose I am a Grammar N*zi at heart.
    <(-_-)><(@-@)><(o.0)> <dragons.

UKGuardian Angel

Quote Originally Posted by REDSHEILD View Post
    Dude, lay off the "Americans suck" its gotten old, and the people here aren't all American, Purple is from Europe, there's a guy in Latvia, we have a few from New Zealand, and quite a bit from UK.
    it just seems strange to me this is the only place i have gotten instant animocity...and if i was saying anything wrong im sure i would be told by a mod...and just a note, if you thought 'you americans' translated into americans suck then you got issues...and for the record i have quiet a few american friends.

*EDIT* i posted the sigs so that anyone who liked them could look at them...not to be critiqued and get slating from people who arent as good....if i wanted that i would have asked for it...
    Last edited by UKGuardian Angel; 08.02.2009 at 13:32.

In my house, where else am I going to live?

Some of them are pretty cool, could you do me a sig, possibly a Naruto and Dragonball Z one?
    Quote Originally Posted by IRC
    [01:27:59] * +Aruen is naughty!
    [01:28:17] * +Aruen winks at Litch.

Natarian Knight

I think your kind of art is more suited for 500x500px rather than these little pictures. It's very hard to express something if the picture is that small, and yes, as Purple as, it does look a bit boring, since there is no variation in the siggys.

However, I really like the "Halloween" and "Alicat" font type

Quote Originally Posted by UKGuardian Angel View Post
    lol honestly....coming from a guy who uses an anime clip as their sig is pretty rich...seriouslly tho, what is it with you americans and jealousy? everywhere else im considered a great sig maker, yet on here, with the worst sigs i've ever seen i get bad ratings...
    all the work goes into the background. 15 layers in each of em, and No.2 is all my work. im a photographer....duhh
    The bold fits into the generalization I put, you have been amusing that the one who has offered constructive criticism, is American, and then you say that Americans are the jealous type, I'm sure your American friends would agree that what you have said can be considered an insult, the "'Americans suck*'" was an example of what you have basically said to most who have an opposing opinion to you, and instead of trying to make a compromise, you continue to flame.

* The word "suck" is a variable.

PS: I am not posting here again, nor responding in any way, I am sick and tired of trying to have a civilized debate with you, and while I try to be civil in the debate, you respond with flames and anger, good day to you sir.
    Last edited by REDSHEILD; 08.02.2009 at 14:05.
    "SUUM TANTUM A PULPA VULNUS"-footman.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    A message for Ramrod: Don't reproduce, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy
    To REDSHEILD, if he happens to see this: I suppose I am a Grammar N*zi at heart.
    <(-_-)><(@-@)><(o.0)> <dragons.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast