Thread: [COM7] The End Of All Things Message

Exclamation [COM7] The End Of All Things Message

Dear Travian players,

The sun had already gone down, but still the workers of the metropolis !WWonderful PFtF! continued their toils to finish their extraordinary monument. Onwards they laboured, until finally at 08:04, after weeks of blood, sweat and tears, a worker laid the final brick in what was the most magnificent construction in Travian history since the downfall of the Natarian Empire.

Together with the alliance "PFtF WW", "S&E" was the first to finish the the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders. It is therefore "S&E" who receives the title "winner of this era"!

"DynamicDuo" was ruler over the largest personal empire, followed closely by "Zlotopolski" and "Titus Pullo".
    "NSHC.PL" slew more than any other, and was the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    "S&E" was the most glorious defender, slaughtering his enemies at his gates, staining the lands around his villages with their blood.

We as the Travian-Team want to thank those of you who stayed until the end for your overwhelming loyalty and the understanding that you showed us when perhaps things did not always run as smooth as they should have.

We salute you,

Best regards,
    Your Travian-Team
    [FONT="Garamond"][U][B]DannyCHAMB123 - we live and we die - we fightB]

how did he win with 4000 population ????

Thorned Warrior

pretty simple. He had at one time 42 villages....and since the rest of the server didn't have enough WW busters to get through to a WW, they went after his villages and did a very good job at destroying/chiefing them. Not good enough, but you play with what you have and it was a last ditch attempt basically.

I'm not sure... I thought I left a trail of cookie crumbs around here somewhere.

Default Congratz

Very nice too bad I was no were near the top and couldnt even really participate in endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Woody03 View Post
    pretty simple. He had at one time 42 villages....and since the rest of the server didn't have enough WW busters to get through to a WW, they went after his villages and did a very good job at destroying/chiefing them. Not good enough, but you play with what you have and it was a last ditch attempt basically.
    No 42 but even 49... still the most villages on the server
    Not even one village was successfully chiefed. I lost 38 villages (1 destroyed by myself) because of heavy attacks from all non PFTF players. Loses would be smaller, but admin Phanttis doesnt know the rules and banned S&E, and extended WW race for almost a week. I lost the majority of my villages after ban.

ps. anybody knows why one day I was banned and next day our second WW was attacked? Was it coordinated? I am sure. espetially when I had 99lvl queued and no real attack came, but enemies decided to destroy second in line WW.... strange. Somebody knew that I will not finish it that easy.....
    PFTF is the Best / S&E is the Winner!

well thats that no more excuses...
    2008-2009 s7 WAR - Runner Up
    2009-2010 s7 AB - Runner Up
    2009-2010 s8 Aperion - Winner
    2009-2010 s4 Infamous - Winner