Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unnoccupied oasis

Pikeman

Default Unnoccupied oasis

There's an option in Travian to raid unoccupied oasis. What does it do? There are many animals in there. Would they kill my 3 clubmen? Its something like 132 rats and 82 bats and all....is it worthwhile to raid such oasis?

kill you...errr slaughtered would be a better characterisation.....they give you resource fields....so thats cool if thats what you are after.....and I too would like to know as a friend is trying to conquer it....she has killed the inhabitants several times...but can someone please describe how you actually conquer the damn thing?

Conquering oases give you production bonuses. To conquer an oasis, you need a hero. 3 clubies wont kill all the animals. Usually, you take lots of casualties when clearing out oases so its recommended you have a huge army when you raid one.
    ........................................Helpful Links(different from nubbles')
    Quest Guide|Teuton Guide|Gaul Guide(Speed)|Gaul Guide|Roman Guide|Analyser|Travian Map

my friend had a hero and killed all the animals but she still didnt conquer it.....do those little animals respawn by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Nic View Post
    my friend had a hero and killed all the animals but she still didnt conquer it.....do those little animals respawn by chance?
    Yes. Your friend probably didn't conquer it because it wasnt in her 7x7
    Quest Guide|Teuton Guide|Gaul Guide(Speed)|Gaul Guide|Roman Guide|Analyser|Travian Map

Natarian Knight

As HARMUNDOOZ says the oasis must be within your 7x7 to conquer it. You can conquer your first oasis in the 7x7 when you have a hero's mansion at level 10, a second oasis in the 7x7 can be conquered when the hero's mansion gets to level 15 nd a third at level 20. The hero must lead an attack that kills all the animals in the oasis to conquer it.

Nature's troops, the animals, can be pretty tough though. rats d bats aren't too bad but when you get to tigers, crocodiles and elephants watch out they're really nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhawkmoss View Post
    As HARMUNDOOZ says the oasis must be within your 7x7 to conquer it. You can conquer your first oasis in the 7x7 when you have a hero's mansion at level 10, a second oasis in the 7x7 can be conquered when the hero's mansion gets to level 15 nd a third at level 20. The hero must lead an attack that kills all the animals in the oasis to conquer it.

Nature's troops, the animals, can be pretty tough though. rats d bats aren't too bad but when you get to tigers, crocodiles and elephants watch out they're really nasty.
    elephants are the strongest defence animals in the whole game
    CONTACT ME FOR A DUAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM LOOKING FOR A GOLD USER.
    NO NEED OF ANY EXPERIENCE.MINE IS ENOUGH TO WIN ANY SERVER!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=ladyhawkmoss;1162717]The hero must lead an attack that kills all the animals in the oasis to conquer it. QUOTE]

The hero doesnt have to kill all the animals. It just needs to attack the oasis.

[QUOTE=HARMUNDOOZ;1162720]
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyhawkmoss View Post
    The hero must lead an attack that kills all the animals in the oasis to conquer it. QUOTE]

The hero doesnt have to kill all the animals. It just needs to attack the oasis.
    u can't conquer an oasis that has troops in it!
    all the troops have 2 be killed!
    CONTACT ME FOR A DUAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM LOOKING FOR A GOLD USER.
    NO NEED OF ANY EXPERIENCE.MINE IS ENOUGH TO WIN ANY SERVER!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=sid15;1162721]
    Quote Originally Posted by HARMUNDOOZ View Post

u can't conquer an oasis that has troops in it!
    all the troops have 2 be killed!
    Yes, I know. You dont neccessarily have to use a hero to kill all the animals. You use your other troops to kill all the animals and then attack with your hero to conquer it. But its better if you use your hero coz then you'll get exp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast