Thread: Oasis?

Default Oasis?

I am trying to conquer an oasis. I have a level 10 hero mansion and enough troops to kill all the animals in the oasis. I was ready to send my troops on a normal attack, but it would only let me raid. So, I sent them on a raid. I got 400/400/400/400 resources, and killed roughly half the animals. I just sent my troops on another raid. Why won't it let me conquer it? I have the level 10 heros mansion, and its in my 7x7. Also if it makes a difference I've been sending my hero both times.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Scott777 View Post
    I am trying to conquer an oasis. I have a level 10 hero mansion and enough troops to kill all the animals in the oasis. I was ready to send my troops on a normal attack, but it would only let me raid. So, I sent them on a raid. I got 400/400/400/400 resources, and killed roughly half the animals. I just sent my troops on another raid. Why won't it let me conquer it? I have the level 10 heros mansion, and its in my 7x7
    You have to kill all the animals to conquer it and this will mean raiding it several times as you cannot do a normal attack on an oasis. Just keep plugging away and you'll get there eventually.
    Just type help.travian.com folks - you know it makes sense. http://help.travian.com/

TTs - fast, powerful, plus they can carry lots of shopping home from the shops. What more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott777 View Post
    I am trying to conquer an oasis. I have a level 10 hero mansion and enough troops to kill all the animals in the oasis. I was ready to send my troops on a normal attack, but it would only let me raid. So, I sent them on a raid. I got 400/400/400/400 resources, and killed roughly half the animals. I just sent my troops on another raid. Why won't it let me conquer it? I have the level 10 heros mansion, and its in my 7x7. Also if it makes a difference I've been sending my hero both times.
    yes it does make a diff, kinda, once u wipe out da nature, than u have to have the hero to claim it.
    in now a natarian night, so i though itd make my siggy, more.... u no, serious.

serious is not a good look on me....