Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Koala vs Devilz (former Koala-DV) in war

Default Koala vs Devilz (former Koala-DV) in war

Is this true, confederacies now in War? Anyone here can tell the story behind this? There are already big casualties on both sides and capitals destroyed.

The Peaceful SE now in chaos? Who will win this war?

Pikeman

Who has many wings.. they can easy to fly and win lol

Quote Originally Posted by dunow View Post
    Who has many wings.. they can easy to fly and win lol
    But both alliance are strong and most of the wings wants to remain neutral. But Devilz got Dacia on their back.

NEWS:

Both leaders, Terror Squad and TowchVtm, lost their army. But these leaders know how to command their members how to attack effectively.

Lots of players went out of Koala and transfer to Devilz and attack Koala members, is this what you can call backstabbing?

Devilz Have wings!!!

Man! what can i say.. i smell the DACIA rat behind this.. They must have instigated this war between confeds.. Just like they split FEAR in sw..

Quote Originally Posted by Aodein View Post
    Man! what can i say.. i smell the DACIA rat behind this.. They must have instigated this war between confeds.. Just like they split FEAR in sw..
    Now since Terror Squad is posting and reading this thread, might as well we ask him this and let him answer.

The Great TS, what is the reason behind this war? Devilz are known to be strong and aggressive, but since you joined Koala, why war with them now?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrouble View Post
    Now since Terror Squad is posting and reading this thread, might as well we ask him this and let him answer.

The Great TS, what is the reason behind this war? Devilz are known to be strong and aggressive, but since you joined Koala, why war with them now?
    I will not start a propaganda war here!
    All I can tell is that there are good reasons for us to be part at this war.

Here is a short version what has happened.

At some point before break up with koala and devilz, formerly known as Kola DV, Dacia approached koala dv leadership telling that Koala leader has a plan to take out few DV players by conquering their villages and then getting most of the bigger players into their main wing. Needless to say this was not taken seriously in koala dv at that time.

Time went past and and suddenly account vandal (koala player) conquers a village from DM9(devilz). Devilz leaders starts to investigate about this and they find that koala leader has a plan to take out them because he feels they betrayed him last round.

well needless to say devilz leaders didnt want to just sit there and wait for the offensive to start.

About Dacia. Only ricin has been somewhat symphatised and interested about this to so far. Alliance between dacia-bb and devils were agreed bit earlier when attacks started against koala.

Up till now Dacia-BB has mainly done nothing else then few attacks against members near them for purely tactical reasons from their point of view .

Anyway Devilz has gotten good impression from This one Dacia player and seems they are going to do lot of fights together against enemies that arises against them.

Time will tell if koala or devilz will win.

Natarian Knight

It's too bad

Talking

Wow! War! I'm so glad. It was so boringly.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast