Thread: Supplying my sitter's second village

Pikeman

Exclamation Supplying my sitter's second village

my sitter's second village in nearer to me than to him so it would take less time for me to send him resouces than it is for him to send it from his first villsge. can i supply his second village while he supplies mine from his first village or will it be considered illegal? it will still be 1:1 ratio. oh and it would take more than 48 hours for the resources to arrive frm his first village to mine.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sus View Post
    my sitter's second village in nearer to me than to him so it would take less time for me to send him resouces than it is for him to send it from his first villsge. can i supply his second village while he supplies mine from his first village or will it be considered illegal? it will still be 1:1 ratio. oh and it would take more than 48 hours for the resources to arrive frm his first village to mine.
    Send the resources from his first village to yours. When there is 48 hours left to travel, send resources from your village to your sitter's second village. That will satisfy the 1:1 trade limit, and keep within the 48 hour transfer rule.

A pen is destructive

Quote Originally Posted by Sus View Post
    Rather than taking even small risks, why don't you just put it up for trade and tell him to accept it?

Pikeman

the problem is he doesn't have a marketplace yet.. so we can't do any trading..
    thanx for the tip infinity thats helpful..