Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To MDS and to Others

Guardsman

Default To MDS and to Others

This message comes from RandomThoughts.

It has been a pleasure being part of MDS, as most of you know, I am a bit older than most, not all, but most. I started this game somewhat later than most, making mistakes and learning along the way. I was part of the TGF alliance out in the boon-docks and was enjoying the game and was actually one of TGF's larger players. I really had no contact with any MDS players until Dmentia moved in to my left and SkidMark to my right.

As I was so far from the base of TGF players, I knew that defending against these two players would be impossible so I sent the MDS recruiter a message asking to join. Yes, it was Max Attack. I joined MDS and was brought into a world of cooperation, communication and fun. Using Skype to talk was great and I met many good people from around the world. I was honored when asked to lead DS 11 and really had fun going to war (and to tell you the truth, we were always at war).

Its been fun guys and gals, and I just wanted to thank you all for the time here, now that the server is over, I might actually have to do some work while at work. Its spring here in NYC, the sky is blue, the birds are chirping and the squirrels are making love in the trees. Thanks for making it fun.

RT you were always mean to me i take it you are not coming back for next server then?

well you made skype much more interesting to go to... a really great friend.. ah the Death Sqauds days... when our enemies were SE Meta hehe they were more pain to attack than DTO.... at least for me

anyway take care dude

tricksta made me put this signature

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by FuryCradle View Post
    RT you were always mean to me i take it you are not coming back for next server then?

well you made skype much more interesting to go to... a really great friend.. ah the Death Sqauds days... when our enemies were SE Meta hehe they were more pain to attack than DTO.... at least for me

anyway take care dude
    I could never be mean to you EA, the wars were fun, I might be back, who knows. Depends on how much work I feel like avoiding.

Oh man, our MDS' chatroom Skype sessions were the best thing about whole s2.com for me!

SPIN ME ROUND ROUND ROUND ROUND! Hahahaha
    s2.cz 2007: DeafBat (GMU), s2.com 2008: DeafBat (MDS), s2.com 2009: trevrep (MDS)
    s1.com 2010: Kind Dracula (VIP) till w30, then DR Hannibal (VIP), s2.com 2011: Hedonism (MDS)

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDays View Post
    I could never be mean to you EA, the wars were fun, I might be back, who knows. Depends on how much work I feel like avoiding.
    dude, i dont mind, actually i liked it hehe i'll always be on skype if you come back you know where to find me...

Quote Originally Posted by DeafBat View Post
    Oh man, our MDS' chatroom Skype sessions were the best thing about whole s2.com for me!

SPIN ME ROUND ROUND ROUND ROUND! Hahahaha
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you still the gayest amongst us, btw you are gay and tots is gay, you both are not coming back unless you find a dual... well dual tots? it will be the most perverted account ever made on travian

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by FuryCradle View Post
    dude, i dont mind, actually i liked it hehe i'll always be on skype if you come back you know where to find me...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you still the gayest amongst us, btw you are gay and tots is gay, you both are not coming back unless you find a dual... well dual tots? it will be the most perverted account ever made on travian
    I heard Deafbat isn't coming back unless they let him capture some elephants.

Yeah, the Skype chats were fun, although quite a few of you slackers were not on according to East Coast time.

Some really great people I met though. Docmadd, EA, DB, Dhesy, Skid, good folks. Come to NYC and I will buy you a beer.

Yeah, the Skype chats were fun, although quite a few of you slackers were not on according to East Coast time.

Some really great people I met though. Docmadd, EA, DB, Dhesy, Skid, good folks. Come to NYC and I will buy you a beer.

i am so gonna miss Dhesy i haven't talked to her in weeks now she filled the skype room with fun and laughter..... and as going to NYC getting a visa to USA is hard here or at least it's not worthy to run through all the procedures to go there (1 of my uncles is american and 2 are just there) ... so you come to Palestine and the beer on me... even though smirnoff is my favorite drink hehe

Why don't i see my name in there???

Although i haven't been around much at the end(work, work, work), it also was great meeting all you nice folks(except for tots, you sick pervert). I've had an amazing time, and i'd like to thank chauncey and barb for making that amazing move of bringing DKS into MDS, i doubt i could have gotten into MDS otherwise... Anyway, to all those i had to deal with as IA, hope i helped resolved those problems as best as i could. My hat off also to those who worked their asses for making MDS the kick *** alliance it was, Mirari, Squiid, Bonnot, Tots, Deafbat, AC, sk1d, watchman, dhesy, both tarks, rigtze, skaf, shapes/smoking robot, whitehall, and all those i could h ave forgotten.

I always go as evil potato, so if you see me on another server, drop me an IGM!
    Last edited by evilpotato; 03.04.2009 at 03:50.

Smile

Congratualtions to MDS.

I hate you all.

Mirari

Good luck to all of you guys and gays (you know who u are!) irl.We might meet in another server if i decide to try again in travian,which i doudt :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast