Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flame-free final thoughts (and goodbyes)

Thorned Warrior

2. jugger 14410 25 1045321
    3. Burgovic 40691 44 841851

Nice job

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by T0m View Post
    2. jugger 14410 25 1045321
    3. Burgovic 40691 44 841851

Nice job

Jugger, not such a good job. Must feel sick sending you own troops to slaughter you own troops just to get a place on the list

Guardsman

MM'ed to DTO as final words.

Here is probably the last MM that we - the DTO Senate - will send.

We won't repeat what has already been said in previous MMs. You all know the story by now. What matters now is to remember the good times we shared together and to congratulate our ennemies.

First, we'd like to start to say thank you to some LOS-DTO players who deserve credit for past actions.
    We will only name the players who worked closely with DTO.
    We'll start by the people related to the WW building as they were those with the biggest responsibilities on their shoulders during the endgame:
    Mrs T who took care of the endgame planning along with Edragon and Rosco_Smelter. She also sat for at least 3 WWs during weeks. A big thanks to her, she did a lot for us and we are all thankful about this.
    Also, thanks a lot to the WW builders and their sitters: Remontor, Luiz (Flipside), Dobal (Flipside), Revolution (Flipside), Paul (Edragon), Rosco_Smelter (Edragon), BlackPaladin (BlackThunder), Thunderix (BlackThunder), Joe (BlackThunder), River (Remontor), Ibraima (Remontor), Always (Remontor & BlackThunder & Flipside) and Bloodangel (Flipside & Remontor).
    But endgame is just a part of the game. Some players worked hard during months for DTO, sometimes in the shadow. Among them, you'll find the councilors: Myrkvi, Jowalsh, Corey, Pharadox, Sparkz, Bweenie, Evlclwn (forum admin) and ThePirate.
    Special thanks too to our war planners FacelessVoid, Zyrian and Redbaron.
    Last but not least thanks to our support village dispatcher Kill and to all our WW armies builders (sorry to those who couldn't hit in time).

Now, in the name of DTO, I'd like to congratulate DS for this awesome victory. You guys played a good game, from the beginning to the end.
    Many of us started this server full of pride and experience, we thought that this would be an easy round for us. Instead of that, we found a good enemy to match us and even to outsmart us. There is no better gift in this game but to have a worthy opponent, so again, thank you.
    We might be on the same side on the next round or fight each other again, both sound good anyway.

To DTO, we are so proud to have led such a bunch of great players that you are. We really hope that you had fun. Like we always say, what matters is not really the victory or the defeat but 1. the friends you made in game and 2. the heart you put in the things you start.
    I hope that all of you at least made a friend who you'll still talk with even months after the end of the round. About the second point, I know that you did your best according to the time you could put in the game.
    We wish all of you the best in your IRL life and hope to see you again on the next round for bloody battles.

Beleg in the name of The Senate.
    (JackLudd, Bashwright, Fosgeen, Box3r, Mrs T, Always, Luiz-flipside-, Beleg, Normy, Remontor)
    S2.com: Quent187[Catacomb-ZLO-FCR] - Amphetamine [DTO] - Traianus-iWearPink[PM] - Amphetamine[???]
    S1.com: The Last Shadow [V.I.P.-SERG] TS10.com Trinity [UltimaOF]

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by DEXTEX View Post
    Jugger, not such a good job. Must feel sick sending you own troops to slaughter you own troops just to get a place on the list
    He played the game how he wanted to play it, did a good job too

Thorned Warrior

Extremly intense server indeed.

We had a good time togheter . Hope to see you all in the new com2.

Cheers
    -Darth

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by T0m View Post
    He played the game how he wanted to play it, did a good job too
    If you believe it to be so, i wont tell you otherwise

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by DEXTEX View Post
    If you believe it to be so, i wont tell you otherwise
    Think you forgot to read the title dude.

Anyway, thanks all. Was fun and now I can get back to real life as I think this is basically it for me having started playing this game 20 months or so ago thinking it would be a nice easy one as attacks took forever to land so not much activity needed and build times etc. I was so wrong.

Best of luck all in whatever you do.

Congrats to the DS crew for a much deserved victory. Many regards to DTO for a great effort also.

Personal cheer to botesteanu for being my mentor at the beginning of the server as well as a mention for squiid, Luiz (flipside/alfredo), Bigby Wolf (for being a good sport when I crunched his army back in the day =P) and everyone from the AoW/Knights/Fenrir/SR & MDS. It was great working & chatting with all you lot throughout the server, you really made it an absolute pleasure <3
    Last edited by tricksta; 03.04.2009 at 02:23.
    s2.com 2008/09: tricksta (Hydra) s2.com 2009/10: Catch Me (MDS) s2.com 2011: God (MDS)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12