Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On WBBX

Axerider

Default On WBBX

[splitted 2 ways because of this: The text that you have entered is too long (12575 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long. ]

This is it! Just a few hours ago, Cerberus DS-WW hit the magic level 100 thus making the Southern alliances undefeatable, what happens next is that the server freezes and We have to use our imagination in which ways the north will be punished for their ill will towards the peaceloving Dirty South. Im a bit of a pervert so Michael, Paul, Jelot and 6eccmephto will be dressed in black latex , I will stand above them oiling my Indiana Jones-a-like leather whip, dressed as the devil.

One year ago, just before the Danish server 2 ended with 6hrs margin between the leading 3, Stig and the rather sane half of Falco, compared their veneral diceases on msn, when one of them suddenly came up with the idea of gathering who they knew as the best Danish players, and have a go on one of the hardest servers of travian: the .com’s. The idea was well received by this bunch of primadonnas and megalomanic danes, and before we even got to chose a quadrant, we counted about 75 accounts (including preplaced spyaccounts) and off we went. As we wanted to start of peacefully, we waited for about 2 weeks before registering, which resulted in a nice placement in a quartering about 100 fields from origin. You can say that we at that time already surrounded You Give, Legacy and BM .

The first sign on WBBP being something special, came with a You Give dude who took a 15c Oreum was about to settle. We pushed him with 1hr res for catas, and he removed the poor guy fast. This showed us that even if the alliance was made of excentrics, We could perform teamwork and support, plan ahead and follow through. The rest is history, You Give was defeated without a single shot fired. Compared to its pop, YG was the alliance with most spies seen on this server. And we only had 1, Lucky had 10 or 11. We faked well, propagandized on forum and one day their leader and excellent motivator Juddok, was suddenly worn out after a failed pushing plan in our area. When he left YG collapsed and WBBP took the leading role in SW being the largest and most well organized there.

Sadly one of our confeds, Legacy, didn’t quite coop with our politics. We wouldn’t accept our confeds recruiting our bread, the farms, and we wouldn’t accept settling in our 7x7 without prior agreement. Allthough our excellent diplomat and later co-leader Dean Moriarty tried to reason with them, no results were made and the confed was history. Legacy died slowly, very slowly indeed and alongside with them, BM too. We’ve often been critizised for not clearing out our quadrant, but this was part of our strategy, or should I say greed of our players. Most was left untouched because the WBBP players wanted the farm or waited for the villages to grow fat so they could join the bacon empire allthough reluctantly. And then again, we always loved war, look what peace did to poor LOS, they suffered a lot from inactivity from what ive “heard” of.

I need to mention our first confed Lucky here. Lucky had problems with the leadership from day one. They changed leaders almost every 2nd month but luckily (har har) they had so many to take over with potential and We didn’t even notice most of the times. When LOS found out that many Luckies were easy prey and acted upon it (after getting thouroughly beaten by the WBBX main wing), they We’re in great trouble and We decided to offer them to join the baconist, which Im glad to say, they accepted. Uniro on the other hand, never had problems and was a good and loyal friend until the end. Another loyal friend was the alliance Sunder who we worked with from the very start. An excellent bunch and very eager to learn. When the midserver inactivity kicked in, they took our offer on submitting to the WBBX leadership.

I think we did ok, as 7even said We had surpricingly many WW cleaners, which is not that surpricing when we take into consideration that our WW preparations started around week 12 of the server. MDS had a lot too, being the aggressive bunch they are. I think we chose the right strategy having that many WW’s since LOS/DTO was forced to divide their armys 6 ways.
    Also I would like to point out Joker on Von Blucher’s effective WW attack strategy did its work. All the smallish armies who wouldn’t do any good when the enemy WW’s got decent defence, was put to good use on the right time, which means early. Another lovely strategy was thought by Sheisserick and carried out by our Haggar. It consisted of simply attacking and cropkilling the enemy WW’s villages before or just after theyre been cleared and taken. Worked on Yvorys WW. Jokers strategy and hard work, resulted in those 15 “wasted” armies on Scottish since the other WW’s didn’t really have anything to crush or they posed no threat on us. Had he had only half the armies we had here, that strategy would have won the server anyways.

And now for the shoulder clapping and general gratitude:

Stig for creating the alliance and at least as important the infrastructure of it. A wise leading with loads of experience, a magnificent support in hard times. He stepped down last summer, leaving WBBX to me and Dean M. He then became the advisor of Your wildest dreams.

Falco for doing the same (stepping down) and playing his role perfectly in the early serverstages. Also a good friend of mine, a lazy bum but with great humor. He laid the ground for the WW preparations last autumn, he also gathered the armyinfo and was a great help. Allthough he is a clown he is also a great leader, not at all the idiot you would presume. A good support when things came rambling down. Worh mentioning was Falco’s attempt on Edragons CP. He would have made it if he had just remembered the 10% attackbonus and NOT starving his army all the way up there!

Von Blucher/Nattens Messias a great organizer and the softie from the management. His diplomatic skills was of great help and avoided several catastrophes in our contact between us and our confeds. A great and skilled advisor.

Von Blucher/Joker. Im very very pleased that he chose to leave the useless RL and help with the endgame. Before the endgame joker was passive and concentrated mostly on breathing, but coming back and taking charge of the WW attack planning, and helping me with the internal crisises, makes me wish I was 10 years younger, and a woman. Our enemies felt his strategic insight on their own bodies, the WW’s wasn’t a pretty sight after him. I also want to point out that when it comes to Travian, Joker knows virtually everything

Erik Bloodaxe/flor. When being a leader of a great alliance, you just cant show enough gratitude towards a guy like Flor. Allways willing to help, always online, always kind, very skilled player, sexy as hell. When You being stressed as a leader he is there to help calm things down. Not afraid to work, not afraid to help, and a great guy to chat with. THE one player putting must work into the welfare of WBBX. A great friend and a skilled wavebreaker and of couse a solid defensive coordinator. I can speak on behalf of all of WBBX to say we salute You!

Erik Bloodaxe/Karl is one of those who lead by example. Karl used most of the server critizising the leaders but agreed to help out later on. He was one of the architects behind the MDS connection, a great advisor and a great diplomat. Also he is a great guy and a skilled player. He sadly lost his breath but his effort is as big as any.

These guys I worked closely with for most of the server.

Axerider

Then theres of couse the players who stands out since they were aggressive attackers

Offensively We cant get by without mentioning Burgovic. LoL omg what he didn’t do to torture LOS. 0’ed Yvorys WW twice, stole it, stole BT’s buildingplan, cropkilled one capital after another. And when he was partially to blame for losing a BP he just went up there and took it back. Looking at his record You should think he was a mean ******* but he is actually quite a nice guy. I will never ever play against this guy.

Then theres C_M. An aggressive player with a large number of offensive points. Some of our enemies critizise him for only killing inactives but that’s a blatant lie. Every hit he made had an impact on LOS, and that was his primary goal-. Well played C_M

Kekn0/Breine the kids I call em. Kekn0 and Breine’s first goal was to have the servers largest army. They succeeded. Then they wanted to have fun killing just about anything in sight, they succeeded, and then they created the LOS capital smashing team and succeeded with that aswell. A couple of helpful blokes, both tech wizards, Breine made the banners and forum avatars for DS and Bacon.

TeamYellow, a wonderful attacker, torturer of Stamina and Saints alongside with his buddy Plys. Also a WW holder, former diplomat and offensive coordinator. His planning on ATP made the fold loving it

Plys, one of those guys who can always help out, a nice guy and a skilled player. Made a great effort defending WLBP accounts and did well doing so. Also a great support.

PMS the ingame spammer and most successful offensive coordinator. He stopped just before the traitor spiralhero screwed up our Saints plan and SzG plan, lucky gimp. Did a lot of work protecting buildingplans and help out on the WW’s

Come On and his brother Elliot Ness. Helpful and skilled players indeed, CO did alotta offensive planning for his team and like his brother helped out when the time was there. I love the LOS characterizing Elliot as a weak player and urging their players to attack him. 3 weeks later in the same thread there was a new post saying: “WHAT HAPPENED?”

Orwell1 & Qanarck, massive attackers and grade A soldiers. This is my 2nd server with those guys and they never seize to amaze me, always ready to attack, spamming me daily for new targets, well done boys, well done indeed.

And the buddys from my ST: Maiklz, ghostrider, Rymdal, Norwich, Cilastine, Rospy, Kulain and yes: spiralHERO. Thank you for not being afraid of kicking butt at any time.

Then theres special thanks to our spies:

Uhtred in Legacy, damn the intel he got was quality. He came close to one of the Legacy leaders in his role and got a lot of useful info.
    Haggar in LOS Opa, when unleashed he burned down everything in his area AND cribbled Yvory’s WW.

Slothen LOSCovet, likewise only Slothen gave the account to Sheisserick who had a lot of fun in the north.

Brazil Slothens friend and naturally our spy too, made a helluva effort to stay under cover.

Black

Nazgul

Owen (former Legacy) he wanted to make sure Legacy didn’t win and he did.

Oh and our confeds:

Thank you Wallachian and Reflex, Arkimedes, Hobo_Goblin, vital_statistics, Sapirron, terminator, Brazdu, Wild Women, chokoduo and the rest of Uniro. As Cerberus mentions in his/hers profile, we wouldn’t have had a chance had You guys not supplied us with defence.

Bonnot, squiid, Mirari, Eti, ille, bogdy, rigtze and the well spoken shapes aka smoking robot, damn I miss you, DeathXtreme, Georgepan, Sakuran, Li Kui, Whitehall, Evil Potato and Dagger. I know Im forgetting someone but its late so im just gonna use the phrase: The rest of MDS, You did well on DTO, You were great company and I will never regret confeding You guys.

Haniam, Ashang and vDentata , great secret confeds, pleasant company good attackers as defenders, well done and thankyou. Great work on the traitor General_H.

Last but not least I want to thank all of WBBX not mentioned here, We can honestly say we owned this server alongside with Our confeds and this goes for all small as big, defenders as attackers. Too many names to mention but the support in war and for the WW was of great importance.

And then of couse:

Thanks to all the WW teams, thanks to Sakuran for the lovely newsletter, thanks to the WW teams in general and congratulations Cerberus on being the first.

And to our enemies: I got to point out the fact that WBBX wasn’t a normal alliance. With a few exceptions all players were handpicked for their skills and experience, so if people complaint about You guys not being able to put up a good enough fight, You can point out that the enemy (WBBX) had the largest concentration of skilled and dedicated players most of us has seen sofar. And then it doesn’t help You guys that we begged MDS for a confed for months and they finally gave in, that ment double up on the attackpoints. You did well, you’ve got a hell of a motivator in Edragon (paul) he needs Your acknowledgements, but sadly We were too many and too well organized.

Congratulations on a well earned victory for the DS meta!
    And thanks to the rest of s2, was a nice server.

Love

Bully
    Last edited by Bully; 03.04.2009 at 20:57.

Guardsman

Hats off to our great leaders, you showed us the way to this glorious position.

Thanks for your great effort, to bad you drink like women.

To the south, you rule. Never have i seen or heard of a server being so dominated by a confed like ours. And they say .com arethe hardest LOL

And to the north, respect for you effort.

Bully, you proved to be a great leader.. hats off to you.. what i am gonna miss mostly is your humor...

tricksta made me put this signature

well done guys i really enjoyed playing with you all

hope to see you all in the next s2 !
    GotA cAtcH EM aLL / Multihunter.com /Supporter.com/Forum Moderator

<comx|Icy> i know that like when you send troops your attacking that village, but what does it really do?

hohoho..

you did mentioned my name there...
    i just helped you at the end buddy...
    just a small info..

see you again later..

have a nice day

truth,cry and lie.....

Thorned Warrior

And to add some notes to Bully's word about me.
    I've started out on this server with my own little Gaul account, determent to be a defensive player but before i knew it i was co playing the kekn0 account. Raiding like hell the first months with only 3-4 hours of offtime a day. But in the end, i'm glad we did so! Because of that we were able make a strong account with not only the servers largest army but also a second army that was one of the largest on the server up untill we started smashing Capitals with it.

To bully;
    Thanks for the thanks
    I will be your tech boy any time

And thank to everybody else on the server. It was great fun to play with you.

Well, here we go.

This may well be my last server. I said the same when s2.dk ended, but seeing all the great players together on this server - that was just too tempting.

In the beginning of August i took control of the Uslesatan-account. Not the greatest account, but stucked together with friends (Kriss, Cerberus, Twinbeard and others) it was (mostly) a peacefull area.

And man! I enjoyed the server. The ST-missions trashing mainly Legacy players. All the fun conversions we had. And the great leadership. Just couldnt get any better!

As a bonus i managed to get a decent WW-army (considering it came from a main), help out with the BP's, supporting Cerberus with troops and resources, and witnessing the Mongolian Bacon-empire (with friends) dominate the endgame.

Thank you all!

Enjoy your RL... I will!
    Last edited by Snowflake; 03.04.2009 at 12:54.

Quality speech Bully.

Playing in WWBx and playing with all our allies has been a honor and an experience. Not only in game, but also for all the great personalities we ended up getting to know from WBBx, Sunder ect. (I even went fishing with crazy Falco - and yes, he is crazy). Without that spice, this game would have been a lot poorer.

I must admit that Bully by far is the one that needs the most credit in our ranks. You set an example to follow and put in so much quality work, that I honestly don't know what we would have done without you.

On a personal level, the first third of the server was something special. Joker and me was really in the epicenter of the You Give vs. WBBx conflict at that point. Fighting the original Ogre (and You Give posterboy) was a real challenge and loads of friendly banter was involved (I really like and respect that guy). There were only 50 minutes or so between our capitals with catas, and we never really knew which way that fight would go. You Give supporting Ogre and Juddok, and the original WBBP supporting us in Von Blucher.

When Juddok suddenly disappeared and we managed to ambush Ogres army (thanks to quick thinking and an almost military organization in Sunder), Ogre saw the writing on the wall and asked if he could join us - he already knew that the chemistry was right. This put us on a cross road and the leadership was divided in which way to go. Stay 100% Danish - with a few other Scandinavian - with no real risk of spies OR go international and recruit some of the most skilled players in our quadrant. We ended up doing the latter and the rest is history. I know that enemy propaganda would have it, that WBBI was only a B-team (useful idiots) for WBBP, but this was never the case. The main problem for new members coming in was the fact that most of WBBP had known and played several servers together (or against each other); that we shared the same language; and that the leadership structure was set in stone early on. I truely hope that the skilled players that we recruited from You Give and other alliances never regretted it. On a personal level I've really enjoyed playing with players like Ogre, Abracadabra, Bassie, Caio Mario, Naughty and the list goes on from outside our ranks. I'm not going to get into anymore names, because there's just too many to mention here, and I'm going to forget someone important and special for sure.

A special thanks to Uniro and Lucky. Uniro for helping early on when we needed it, and Legacy showed that they were not up for it (and instead started fighting Uniro). Later for providing so much defense, ressources and also a few WW cleaners. I'm glad for the Uniro neighbours I had - they kept me company through the entire server. A special thanks to Lucky for taking a beating at our borders - without falling apart - helping keeping our front line.

I could write a long story about everyone in the original WBBP team, but they know they're quality, so I'll leave it at this

Thanks for a great server - friend as foe.

/Nattens Messias

Natarian Knight

Even though i was with Hydra and the meta alliance, id like to say a huge well done.

If you hadn't of launched your 3 day campaign on us, well who knows, it might of turned out different.

But never the less, well done!

BTW: You didn't have any spy's in the meta alliance, did you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast