Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlereports: Discussion

Personally I think the rule about having to edit names is a bit silly, but it is the rule. I guess you probably ought to abide by it...

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
    Personally I think the rule about having to edit names is a bit silly, but it is the rule. I guess you probably ought to abide by it...
    PAN follow rules? Seriously?

I bet this attack put a BIG smile on Shen's face - First real one all game wasn't it?

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=47304b24479

It's a shame it looks like a suicide run before deleting.
    S2 - '09 Ap0ph1s / S6 - '10 ChaosBunny69 The Bunny half / S2 - '12 ? coming soonish
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Bunny
    I'm Not Mean, You're Just A Sissy - Butts Cheerfully Kicked

Natarian Knight

Well played PM...

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by giorgioboy View Post
    Well played PM...
    and you did too, to many villages got attacked before it was killed

Quote Originally Posted by dead_legolas View Post
    unfortunatly 100k deff is poorly played when it comes to defending an artefact. is poorly played by the entire wing for not sending troops and crops
    Since I can't be bothered to post a totally unrelated battle report I'll reply to this one here.

Come off it mate. 100k is a very nice def that's difficult to sustain for a long period of time. He was probably running at about -40k an hour, which is a complete ballache to sustain for any length of time, and it isn't like Karv would have only had one attack to deal with. Chances are that his artifact was being faked the whole time he had it, which forces him to make a judgment on whether he can afford to risk leaving it relatively undefended or whether he has to maintain a ruinously expensive and difficult to sustain level of def for an indeterminate amount of time.

What the hell is wrong with some of the blowhards who come on here ? I don't know who this dead legolas guy is but I'm willing to bet he doesn't have an artifact and hasn't had to cope with maintaining a constant, enormous, crop deficit at any point during this server. I had an artifact for one week and by the end I was sick of it and decided to hand it over to infernal for safe keeping, and I didn't have to worry about Trevrep coming along to steal mine. Let's get a little perspective here shall we....?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
    I don't know who this dead legolas guy is
    I feel that he is very angry to lose the artefact. also he criticizes Extreme's strategies and organization.
    so I think he is an Extreme player, although i cannot recognize his IGN.
    Pickpacker of MDA
    [ retired ]

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Keternal View Post
    I feel that he is very angry to lose the artefact. also he criticizes Extreme's strategies and organization.
    so I think he is an Extreme player, although i cannot recognize his IGN.
    i am an extreme player indeed and i am angry for loosing that artefact since i have smelled trevrep desire to have it as soon as we conquer it. i cannot be angry on the extreme strategy and organisation since it is verry poor. i can state that when it comes to reinforcing they move pretty good but when it comes to support those reinforcements it;s crap and karv can agree/disagree with that. he suported by himself i woulg guess about 70-85% of the crop usage (and the crop usage was more than 40k i would guess).

to aristocrat: don't bet unless you are sure to win. yes i don't have an artifact. no, i have had a long time a constant crop deficit to suport by myself. you seem to have mised my point but you can see it above

OMG! They had -40k crop production?! OH NOOOO! That's huge. And he put 32k of his own crop in there. Damn.

Come on, that's ridiculous. -40k is not hard to live with, when you're running at -100k it gets much worse. If he didn't have enough defence to defend that artefact, he should have switched the artefact. It only required level 10. But keep playing like that, very amusing

Buhahah

1. freedom 145410
    Who scored such a big failure?
    "COME, YE CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME. I WILL TEACH YOU: THE FEAR OF THE LORD"

Psalm 34:11

Natarian Knight

You got me wondering why that player keeps getting hit and it doesnt seem to ever work out. Although that also appears to be basically your only succeeding bunker.

DP Queen @ S2 / Juggernaut @ S8 / Vercingetorix @ S5

Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast