Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NC will win WW race right ?

Thorned Warrior

The reality a few months ago is different now, so it is not valid argument to bring it back what is true then to the situation now.

The bottom line is NWC succeeded in splitting or at the very least lessen the numbers of the WAR/LEG/LM meta then.

BUT, the remaining WAR/LEG/LM is still formidable and the NC could not simply cruise to lvl-100. It will be their mistake if they thought they already won. It is still early though the NC meta is leading at the moment.

So no more excuses whether who outnumbered who. Now we will see who has the endurance to outlast the other. The NC shows great coordination, it will be wise if WAR/LEG/LM do the same.

Most posiblity winner:

1.) IYI&friends group (OUTLAWE/IYI/RISE/Avasar)
    2.) WAR/LEGION/LM group
    3.) NWC group (SD Berserk N.O. 3dot CR and a lot of small NW alliances)

When WAR/LEGION/LM fighting NWC and almost dead both, IYI group will split up and win this server individually.Everybody in leader team of this server have known about this because they did in the other server before.
    Last edited by Suwannara; 23.04.2009 at 12:31.

Quote Originally Posted by zigma View Post
    Now Top rank WW all NC side
    WOW no one can beat NC side

They r strong over other side

Questions for this time.

Which NC 's WW is winner
    Count nobody out till the last level of the wonder is complete...

Enjoy
    Chief

P.S. And this coming from NC leadership
    I found this on YOUR computer:

Grey hair is hereditary... You get it from your children!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    I often feel more like a bouncer than anything else. Trying to head off hot-tempers (without banning people right and left) is as much of an art form as a skill...

Count nobody out till the last level of the wonder is complete...

Enjoy
    Chief

P.S. And this coming from NC leadership
    I don't agree.... the NwC are clearly winning, so they should all sit back, relax and take it easy. You've now time to carry on simming - and build up those town halls so you can build new villages.

How about having a competition - who can gain the most number of new villages to replace those lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Benaron View Post
    I don't agree.... the NwC are clearly winning, so they should all sit back, relax and take it easy. You've now time to carry on simming - and build up those town halls so you can build new villages.

How about having a competition - who can gain the most number of new villages to replace those lost?
    It is a well-known secret that WL and LM hold most of the big hammers on s4. You should consider that LM hardly needed to use any of their armies whereas the NC alliances have been using their hammers throughout the server. all it takes is 4-5 good hammers to take a L90 WW out of the race. I don't really see why NC should feel comfortable about their position. I'm quite worried about our situation.

also to the poster above who was claiming IYI have back-stabbed someone before, would you care to tell us which server it was?

Better competition:
    Who can take the most of Benaron's villages!

Quote Originally Posted by INFAMOUS... View Post
    It is a well-known secret that WL and LM hold most of the big hammers on s4. You should consider that LM hardly needed to use any of their armies whereas the NC alliances have been using their hammers throughout the server. all it takes is 4-5 good hammers to take a L90 WW out of the race. I don't really see why NC should feel comfortable about their position. I'm quite worried about our situation.
    Na, he's just trying to get us complacent so he can build his hammer and send it at one of our Wonders

Enjoy
    Chief
    I found this on YOUR computer:

Grey hair is hereditary... You get it from your children!

I often feel more like a bouncer than anything else. Trying to head off hot-tempers (without banning people right and left) is as much of an art form as a skill...

Also it seems like it's 2 1/2 quadrants against 1 1/2 - so the NE/SE are out numbered. Proves what we said ages ago when the NWC claims it was 3 : 1 in favour of the WAR meta, i.e. that these were imaginary numbers and pure anti-WAR propaganda. (We know that it can't be an inability in mathematics based on the latest NWC Gazette claims).
    Impaler and Light_ are in the Southwest. The only quadrant your side doesn't have a wonder in is in the Northwest.

And the numbers given by the NWC were true at the time. Numbers change over the course of the game. Instead of denying this, you should analyze what the NWC did right and what your side did wrong.

Wonder of the World
    Player Name Alliance level
    1. fight Bulgarian Kingdom NC WW 53 23.04.09 18:49
    2. vega Con's Crib NC WW 46 -
    3. XdeepsX INSOMNIA NC-WW2 38 23.04.09 21:17
    4. Metro Con's & BG Friends Avasar 32 23.04.09 17:44
    5. npu3pak Vampire mansion NC WW 29 -

meesha stop at level 26 long time

say_LikeThis stop at level 25 long time too

say_LikeThis do not build up WW but he got 260k Def.point in this week

may be he face fire and he out of WW race

Questions for this time.

Which NC 's WW is winner

Well thanks for saying so, but I think you're getting ahead of yourself. The other side is not as far behind as they look. None of those NC-WW world wonders have taken big hits yet, and you know that the other side still has armies to throw against them. The question will be how they decide to use them. Perhaps they are just waiting for what they feel is the right moment...

You can't just call a game over just because one side is ahead. You'e got to play it out until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomgeek View Post
    Well thanks for saying so, but I think you're getting ahead of yourself. The other side is not as far behind as they look. None of those NC-WW world wonders have taken big hits yet, and you know that the other side still has armies to throw against them. The question will be how they decide to use them. Perhaps they are just waiting for what they feel is the right moment...

You can't just call a game over just because one side is ahead. You'e got to play it out until the end.
    Well said - there's still lots to play for. The real advantage the NC have is that with so many WW's it's difficult to decide which WW to hit. Us troglodytes in the NE/SE borders and the SE itself can't decide which soft-centre to go for. Do we choose the chocolate creme or the truffle, or go for something more chewy like the caramel

Wonder of the World
    Player Name Alliance level
    1. fight Bulgarian Kingdom NC WW 53 23.04.09 18:49
    2. vega Con's Crib NC WW 46 -
    3. XdeepsX INSOMNIA NC-WW2 38 23.04.09 21:17
    4. Metro Con's & BG Friends Avasar 32 23.04.09 17:44
    5. npu3pak Vampire mansion NC WW 29 -

meesha stop at level 26 long time

say_LikeThis stop at level 25 long time too

say_LikeThis do not build up WW but he got 260k Def.point in this week

may be he face fire and he out of WW race

Questions for this time.

Which NC 's WW is winner

In principle and objective, they are all winner at this point since WAR and LEG are out of the race. Now who among the NC's WW will be the first to reach level 100 depends how many WW hammers WAR and LEG have (assuming they have WW hammers)
    EDUCATION WITHOUT POWER and CONNECTION is USELESS !!! MAFIA RULES !!!

Guide Compilation|Helpful Links|FAVS|DSR|AoG

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast