Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 251 to 257 of 257

Thread: NC will win WW race right ?

  1. #251
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    27.05.2009
    Posts
    60

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    No, he doesn't have the Ban count...

    Enjoy
    Chief
    ...10chars [Chieftain]

  2. #252
    Pikeman mu'adib's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.05.2009
    Location
    at my desk
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    No, he doesn't have the Ban count...

    Enjoy
    Chief
    Resources for level 96 WW:
    877 810 908 735 950 190 173 720 10 0
    Resources for level 100 WW:
    1 000 000 1 000 000 1 000 000 193 630 10 0

    So, the necessary upgrades would be for ~ 100k resources ...
    and 4 levels at WW ....

    how much is this: more than 1 week or close to this timeframe ?

  3. #253
    Pikeman mu'adib's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.05.2009
    Location
    at my desk
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    Let's not stoop down to Payne's level...

    Chief
    again sorry... Payne is not here.

    and a non-flame question:
    - very strange that xdeepsX WW with a population much bigger then meesha's WW village is not keeping pase. what was build there ???

  4. #254
    Natarian Knight ChiefOdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.08.2006
    Posts
    3,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mu'adib View Post
    again sorry... Payne is not here.
    He's the Bar for lowness and flame-wars...

    Quote Originally Posted by mu'adib View Post
    and a non-flame question:
    - very strange that xdeepsX WW with a population much bigger then meesha's WW village is not keeping pase. what was build there ???
    Build tactics, resource tactics, who knows (I'm not on that build team...)

    Enjoy
    Chief
    I found this on YOUR computer:

    Grey hair is hereditary... You get it from your children!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefOdie View Post
    I often feel more like a bouncer than anything else. Trying to head off hot-tempers (without banning people right and left) is as much of an art form as a skill...

  5. #255
    Axerider
    Join Date
    05.08.2008
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Maybe XdeepsX wants to let the 3 Meta WW wonders behind him in front so we can have a final WW standing representative for this server .

    I would be the first to congratulate him for fair play if he does this

  6. #256
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    24.06.2008
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mu'adib View Post
    Resources for level 96 WW:
    877 810 908 735 950 190 173 720 10 0
    Resources for level 100 WW:
    1 000 000 1 000 000 1 000 000 193 630 10 0

    So, the necessary upgrades would be for ~ 100k resources ...
    and 4 levels at WW ....

    how much is this: more than 1 week or close to this timeframe ?
    CHECK YOUR ADDITION. By the way, just in case there is confusion, the K stands for 1000. so 100k is 100,000.

    mua'dib's world:

    1,000,000 + 1,000,000 +1,000,000+193630 = 100,000.

  7. #257
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    01.01.2008
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SW-watcher View Post
    CHECK YOUR ADDITION. By the way, just in case there is confusion, the K stands for 1000. so 100k is 100,000.

    mua'dib's world:

    1,000,000 + 1,000,000 +1,000,000+193630 = 100,000.
    I think he meant the 100k as in 100k more storage max is needed. so enough extra GW lvls to get that storage + the 4 WW lvls is whats still needed to be built.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Similar Threads

  1. WW race
    By JASON in forum Politics & diplomacy - World x3 Speed (T4.2)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26.02.2014, 14:38
  2. WW race
    By zigma in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 6
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 05.01.2011, 16:02
  3. WAR-PFF seems they already won the race
    By WAR ZONE in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 16.12.2010, 14:01
  4. MDDragon win the race-Long race!!!!!
    By bea in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08.10.2010, 04:05
  5. WW Race in S2
    By B_boy Marc in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06.02.2009, 23:27

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •