Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jan16th = giant multi

Axerider

Default Hmm- cheat or not cheat

Quote Originally Posted by kulaFU View Post
    And that guy Pucci has only 2 offensive pts? Pretty questionable for someone with 21 villages. It's definitely cheating. I don't know how but it's really cheating.
    Hmm... Unless he is a big farmer and has a wide range of farms . But most farmers they loose also troopsies and the amount of bounty they have. It is only just replace their losses.

Why the aware goodenknight don't close this thread?
    Last edited by Swedish Pirla; 27.05.2009 at 12:46.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by bea View Post
    Hmm... Unless he is a big farmer and has a wide range of farms . But most farmers they loose also troopsies and the amount of bounty they have. It is only just replace their losses.
    Lol a farmer who has just hit 2 clubbies in his entire round in comx. Cheating just to win or ruin somebody's game and getting respect for that? There's really something wrong with comX.
    Last edited by kulaFU; 27.05.2009 at 14:39.

Pikeman

Guys, calm down..

I have built many hammers and to have two armies would be possible...

...BUT not at 300|150.

They are cheating, its clear and just disappointing.
    Such a big show off and then comes out they are cheating.

This round is running 133 days now, a normal round 120 days.
    Wouldnt it be fair to make Fat Mans army for the best legal army of comx.

Axerider

Default Letīs get real!!

For those who call people cheater, shall we analize it?

for the big army, they needed 93 days of constant training on both, normal and great barracks and stables.
    Workshop was 98 days of catas.

For the ram army, they need 100 days for normal barracks + stable and another 44 days of GB + GS.
    Workshop was 76 days, 43 days for rams and 33 for catas

For the RAM army, they needed for normal barracks, stable and of course workshop 91.5k resources per hour

For the cata army, they needed for normal barracks, stable and workshop 79.3k resources per hour

those 2 add up to 170k resources per hour.

They have a 15c that produces 350k crops per hour or around that number (assuming level 19 fields, since level 20 is not that doable, at least for me, since I canīt seem to find the way to fit enough warehouses for it, I welcome advise for it)

That means an extra 180k resources to spend on troops per hour. NO raiding here yet, of course, the more troops you train, that production lowers, but the idea is that in the begginning you can queue faster than troops get train, so you can make very large queues. Smart spending will almost fill up you need of resources for all round, at least on normal barracks, stable and workshop.

Now the expensive stuff.

on the ram army, they needed 176k resources per hour (for GB/GS)

on the cata army, they needed 164k resources per hour (for GB/GS)

that means, they will needed a total of 176k + 164k = 340k per hour, but they had an extra 180k to spend from their 15c, which leaves, 160k unaccounted for.

160k per hour is 3.8M a day resources

each village with no bonus appart from the gold bonus produces around 16k resources per hour. Jan16th has 52 villages, which means he only needs 11 villages to gather enough resources to keep both armies going. Again, no raiding needed so far.

Now, parking space, Where do you put 1.5M crop eaters. If you check MASKS alliance, they all have a 15c as capital (appart from 2 players, 1 9c and 1 regular). Some of those 15c have good bonus and some donīt, but still, they are excellent parking spots, way enough to cover this need and have to spare.

So, I am not saying they cheated or not, but, doing simple math analisis, you can see they could have done it with no cheating, just team playing.

If you call them cheaters, then everybody can do the same about Fat Man, Mownbasa and even Terror Squad with their big hammers. I am not calling anybody cheater, unless probe otherwise. If you have probes, please provide them, otherwise, do you talk bad about people, just because words are free.

Again, my congrats to Jan16th team and MASKS alliance, since they all play together to accomplish this goal.

Regards

4fun

PS: I can provide you the spreadsheets if you want!!
    Last edited by 4fun; 27.05.2009 at 17:23.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post

for the big army, they needed 93 days of constant training on both, normal and great barracks and stables.

For the ram army, they need 100 days for normal barracks + stable and another 44 days of GB + GS.

For the RAM army, they needed for normal barracks, stable and of course workshop 91.5k resources per hour

For the cata army, they needed for normal barracks, stable and workshop 79.3k resources per hour

They have a 15c that produces 350k crops per hour or around that number (assuming level 19 fields, since level 20 is not that doable, at least for me, since I canīt seem to find the way to fit enough warehouses for it, I welcome advise for it)

That means an extra 180k resources to spend on troops per hour. NO raiding here yet, of course, the more troops you train, that production lowers, but the idea is that in the begginning you can queue faster than troops get train, so you can make very large queues. Smart spending will almost fill up you need of resources for all round, at least on normal barracks, stable and workshop.

Now the expensive stuff.

on the ram army, they needed 176k resources per hour

on the cata army, they needed 164k resources per hour

that means, they will needed a total of 176k + 164k = 340k per hour, but they had an extra 180k to spend from their 15c, which leaves, 160k unaccounted for.

each village with no bonus appart from the gold bonus produces around 16k resources per hour. Jan16th has 52 villages, which means he only needs 11 villages to gather enough resources to keep both armies going. Again, no raiding needed so far.

Now, parking space, Where do you put 1.5M crop eaters. If you check MASKS alliance, they all have a 15c as capital (appart from 2 players, 1 9c and 1 regular). Some of those 15c have good bonus and some donīt, but still, they are excellent parking spots, way enough to cover this need and have to spare.

So, I am not saying they cheated or not, but, doing simple math analisis, you can see they could have done it with no cheating, just team playing.

If you call them cheaters, then everybody can do the same about Fat Man, Mownbasa and even Terror Squad with their big hammers. I am not calling anybody cheater, unless probe otherwise. If you have probes, please provide them, otherwise, do you talk bad about people, just because words are free.

Again, my congrats to Jan16th team and MASKS alliance, since they all play together to accomplish this goal.

Regards

4fun

Thank you 4fun..

To everybody else. It is doable. Dont just heva go at somebody just cos what they haev done is extremely good and is better than what you or i could do..

To jan16th, i dont even play on this damn server, but i love checking out the armies made on the speed servers, and yours is truly brilliant.. A huge congrats from me!

Axerider

It is very doable as people say- all you need is extra people to help store troops and a little help when feeding them whilst they're on their way as long as no one sends more then 1hours production then no one's breaking the rules, a few raids here a few million extra res.
    And for all those people saying because they aren't building anythign it must mean they're inactive, that's a load of rubbish I know a WW hammer builder from another server who hasn't grown 1 pop in the last 5 days, why? Because all of his res goes into his hammer.

All those people calling jan16th Cheaters I think they're all a bit jealous cause they hammer ain't that big.
    Last edited by jetter; 27.05.2009 at 18:21.
    s3- Tuonosomethingorother

Quote Originally Posted by kulaFU View Post
    And that guy Pucci has only 2 offensive pts? Pretty questionable for someone with 21 villages. It's definitely cheating. I don't know how but it's really cheating.
    hahhaahahh
    this was great
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post

Now the expensive stuff.

on the ram army, they needed 176k resources per hour (for GB/GS)

on the cata army, they needed 164k resources per hour (for GB/GS)

Regards

4fun

good job
    Quote Originally Posted by jetter View Post
    It is very doable as people say- all you need is extra people to help store troops and a little help when feeding them whilst they're on their way as long as no one sends more then 1hours production then no one's breaking the rules, a few raids here a few million extra res.
    And for all those people saying because they aren't building anythign it must mean they're inactive, that's a load of rubbish I know a WW hammer builder from another server who hasn't grown 1 pop in the last 5 days, why? Because all of his res goes into his hammer.

All those people calling jan16th Cheaters I think they're all a bit jealous cause they hammer ain't that big.
    oh it's normal,purg and others have always been

I Didn't Know That A Legend Does Disappear!

if i had to wait 4 months and sleep a little to attack only once at the WW i would have never played this game. i think that you gain your respect in participating and supporting all your alliance actions - off, def - and prove that you are a reliable member and your allies can depend on you. that is respect. so like i said in another thread, i congrat him for his hammer, but he cant have respect playing the game alone (or with few friends) on the last valleis of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkkAngel View Post
    if i had to wait 4 months and sleep a little to attack only once at the WW i would have never played this game. i think that you gain your respect in participating and supporting all your alliance actions - off, def - and prove that you are a reliable member and your allies can depend on you. that is respect. so like i said in another thread, i congrat him for his hammer, but he cant have respect playing the game alone (or with few friends) on the last valleis of the map.
    agreed.

anyway it's not about respect but it's about having fun and i dont think u can have fun by just making troops,store them around and building villages.
    but it's not up to judge the fun of someone imo.

I Didn't Know That A Legend Does Disappear!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast