Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SE-UTD vs 11 italian babies

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by lubnani View Post
    Thise italians who think that they can do it better were kinda ......ed !!!

Did you ever ask yourselves why no SE hammer hit Haleruya ?

How could we hit one of our brothers ?

Italian babies ? lol you make me laugh actually how babylish your thinking is.

Through this i want to CONGRATULATE our brothers on Haleruya WW Areeya (the ultimate ayo/SIAM leader our 3 rounds ally) Khaled (Ayroos of Galee former Towchvtm co-player) Tudor (shisho former Ayana co-player beside Ayana, Dottore and I).

Once a PFF always a PFF !!!

Play For Fun !!!
    Players who have left the armies at home, PFL ( play for lose ) ?

If you are happy :

Together with the alliance "WW.it", "Haleruya" was the first to finish the the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Sheleya View Post
    rosik is a drug???
    this can't be rosik. or he can't read or he is drugged

mi tocca scrivere in inglese a un veneto (io sono da treviso)
    Last edited by Schifo; 31.05.2009 at 14:39.

Pikeman

Through this i want to CONGRATULATE our brothers on Haleruya WW Areeya (the ultimate ayo/SIAM leader our 3 rounds ally) Khaled (Ayroos of Galee former Towchvtm co-player) Tudor (shisho former Ayana co-player beside Ayana, Dottore and I).

Play For Fun !!!
    i can ask the same ...why no hammer from AYO didn't hit SE? do not make it sound like SE did a one way favour ..was both ways....though SE hammers were late with a few minutes i heard??

Smile

One of AYO Hammer that still in SE and have not uesd

SE alliances has specific instructions to target the Italians except for one player named Haleruya. Here is another Hammer sitting at home waiting for rising Italian WW. No victory for the Italians!!! Victory for AYO...

@AYO Alliance, I heard TLL are coming back next round.
    Too lazy to build troops: hammer

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrouble View Post
    SE alliances has specific instructions to target the Italians except for one player named Haleruya. Here is another Hammer sitting at home waiting for rising Italian WW. No victory for the Italians!!! Victory for AYO...

@AYO Alliance, I heard TLL are coming back next round.
    the only difference between a winner and a loser is that a winner plays for win, a loser plays just trying to let the winner lose

which kind of player are you?

Thorned Warrior

Default Agreed With Lub...

There were many hammers still at home not used. The fact is that intel on all WW.it wonders was had from day 1. That is why PREDATORS was beat down whenever he tried to move. They tried to use all the other WW's as decoys while the stacked up PREDATORS both with troops and GW. At one point they had over 1.4 million GW at only level 70 or so. That is why it was beat down so hard. When AYO's was leading the WW race, it was decided to let them win. Why?

1.) AYO is a PFF ally/brother
    2.) Internal BS this round in SE had lots of leadership frustrated.
    3.) SouthWest was leaderless and not under Dacia control/decision.
    4.) The most boring round ever played...

Now as for the Italians, they came to speed to win a WW and nothing else. They were constantly attacked and never faltered from the vision to win the WW race. Grats to them to stay so focused and so direct in their objective. They triaged their loses and keep on track for WW preparations.

While AYO's was in the WW.it alliance and the Italians did win, the win was not on an Italian players. That was sufficient enough for the powers that be in Speed. The Italians would win, hell they had 5 WW's. But it wouldnt be a true Italian win as it was AYO's that won for the WW.it alliance.

Grats to all and may this borefest be behind us now.

Tihs Tae
    Dacia

Thorned Warrior

Oh

my

God!

So, summarizing: 5 wonders against one server. Each of them rising the WW rank waiting for enemy's hammers...
    For some reasons when comes Haleruya's moment, who's building her WW thanks to WW.it's plans, enemy decide to not stop her... well he reaches level 100. Why the hell should we felt losers? You made your armies volountarily die at home... and we are losers???

It's just like a goalkeeper that decides to stop every opponent shots... excepts from one striker. If he scores, should the rest of the team not take part to the victory?? Come on! :P

Pathetic!!!

So:

Congratulations to Haleruya!
    Congratulations to AYO!
    Congratulations to Italian meta which made their victor possible!

Axerider

Play For Fun !!!
    Lubnani.. THE PFF is always a winners. I tell yah. I am one of the team for bibidromania and we done a great job in handling the WW village.

Let the Italian babies enjoy their victory. They think haleruya is one of them. They does not know that haleruya is a Romanian dual with Thai LOL.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by bea View Post
    Lubnani.. THE PFF is always a winners. I tell yah. I am one of the team for bibidromania and we done a great job in handling the WW village.

Let the Italian babies enjoy their victory. They think haleruya is one of them. They does not know that haleruya is a Romanian dual with Thai LOL.
    I continue to repeat to you

Together with the alliance "WW.it", "Haleruya" was the first to finish the the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders.
    i don t see PFF

WW.it win

The others lose

your rosik is the best of i see
    the only difference between a winner and a loser is that a winner plays for win, a loser plays just trying to let the winner lose

which kind of player are you?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast