Thread: When to attack oaisis?

Question When to attack oaisis?

I am a roman, and I have a hero. I was wondering when to attack an oasis to level him up. I'm not planing to to capture it though (my Hero's Mansion isn't high enough). The oasis I 'm planning to attack has 93 rats, 72 spiders, and 29 Wild Boars at the moment. Right now, I can only make Leagonairres, altghough once I get enough resources I will research Imperians. I want to know how many troops I will need. P.S., the hero has 215 offence, 115 inf. defence, and 210 caverly defence. Thank You!

use the combat calculator and just put in the natures troops then put how many troops you would have until you have a casualty number youre happy with...to have minimal losses you probably want over several 100 troops though
    Last edited by CheeseWeasel; 29.06.2009 at 03:23.
    Courage...even penguins have it

Quote Originally Posted by Masta Man87 View Post
    I am a roman, and I have a hero. I was wondering when to attack an oasis to level him up. I'm not planing to to capture it though (my Hero's Mansion isn't high enough). The oasis I 'm planning to attack has 93 rats, 72 spiders, and 29 Wild Boars at the moment. Right now, I can only make Leagonairres, altghough once I get enough resources I will research Imperians. I want to know how many troops I will need. P.S., the hero has 215 offence, 115 inf. defence, and 210 caverly defence. Thank You!
    You're going to either need about.... 2000 legos... or 1000 imps...

And grind your hero on some players to get a few levels
    -com First Tourny Qualifier - Ica
    Steamname: Plinkooo

You are gonna need A LOT more troops before you start raiding the oasis.
    Go on, touch him, he doesn't bite.
    NOTE: Do NOT click the fire, you're mouse will burn up!

If I were you, ill just wait till i research els and ecs and then raid an oasis. You'll probably save more resources by raiding an oasis with a small amount of calvary than compared to a mass of infantries.

Thank You all for your answers! But noone nearby me have troops (I scouted everyone), so how can I level up hero?

You have received an infraction at Travian.com :: Forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Masta Man87 View Post
    Thank You all for your answers! But noone nearby me have troops (I scouted everyone), so how can I level up hero?
    Attack players that are further away.
    Proud founder of T.N.K.S.G.G.A.P.I.T.com.F
    Travian Help Pages | Trapper FAQ
    Lemon Chiffon warrior!

Do not let them to scare you.It depends how many troops you need to capture an oasis.I will show you how.First,you need a hero mansion level 10,as you already know,second you should see how many nature troops are there in oasis,then you should see how many troops you can deploy(from experience you should have at least twice bigger army than nature) .From your question I can see that you need about 200 legion. 150 imperian. and 60 eq.imperatoris(if you can make more that is even better).This should be your first wave of attack,and you should do it as a RAID.Then you should rebuild your forces fast for a second wave of attack,so you will repeate the first wave.And, in the third wave you should do the same,but with a hero and to set your attack to NORMAL,not raid.P.s. you could do it with a smaller army but you will need more waves of attack and more pain
    Last edited by SERB_WOLF; 30.06.2009 at 01:08.

Hiding out in the Pacific Northwest, waiting to stumble upon an elusive creature known as Sasquatch

Don't attempt an oasis conquering unless you have all the necessary troops... Nature troops regenerate a faster rate the lower the number of animals in it. Strange, I know.
    My legacy to Travian... First place!

"Sasquatches are the strongest animals on the planet! So, fine, call me a sasquatch!" - Dwight, The Office, Ep. 512: The Duel