Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 334

Thread: Who will win

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVegetables View Post
    In the first few months of the server, the NW have kicked everyones ***. That's why they're dominating all the rankings atm
    You must have some problems with coordination mate....back to the drawingboard. You are talking about the NE, not NW.

    Currently on: S2

  2. #12
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    16.08.2007
    Posts
    759

    Default

    He was being sarcastic, KMII

  3. #13
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.06.2009
    Posts
    63

    Default artefact

    in nw some big players r living
    for example lolek
    and another thing
    i asked about artefact in s5
    some players answered that we r not in t3.5
    therfore we have no artefact
    but without it and wthoiut GW and GG we have problem in ww
    and why they released treasury when we have no artefact in our sever?

  4. #14
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    06.04.2006
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    in nw some big players r living
    for example lolek
    and another thing
    i asked about artefact in s5
    some players answered that we r not in t3.5
    therfore we have no artefact
    but without it and wthoiut GW and GG we have problem in ww
    and why they released treasury when we have no artefact in our sever?
    lolek is a member of rev and always has been so your point is a massive fail. no we will not have artifacts and this has no baring on the WW race (GW and GG can be built without artifacts on this server) and the treasury is needed to capture building plans. please in future do not post if you have no idea what you are talking about, thank you

  5. #15
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.06.2009
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powermad1 View Post
    lolek is a member of rev and always has been so your point is a massive fail. no we will not have artifacts and this has no baring on the WW race (GW and GG can be built without artifacts on this server) and the treasury is needed to capture building plans. please in future do not post if you have no idea what you are talking about, thank you
    hey man
    plz read other posts before my post
    i answerd to that post that said :In the first few months of the server, the NW have kicked everyones ***. That's why they're dominating all the rankings atm

    and another thing
    without artefact u wanna capture what????
    plz think about this
    and thank u for ur anformation abot gg and gw in ww village
    and lolek is in noob now

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    hey man
    plz read other posts before my post
    i answerd to that post that said :In the first few months of the server, the NW have kicked everyones ***. That's why they're dominating all the rankings atm

    and another thing
    without artefact u wanna capture what????
    plz think about this
    and thank u for ur anformation abot gg and gw in ww village
    and lolek is in noob now
    capturing a plan without an artifact is perfectly possible if I remember correctly ;o

  7. #17
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.06.2009
    Posts
    63

    Default

    plz explaine more
    i thinked that plans=artefact
    but with ur post this is not true
    ?????????????????????????????

  8. #18
    Natarian Knight JuicyyJamess's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.05.2009
    Location
    You have received an infraction at Travian.com :: Forum.
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    plz explaine more
    i thinked that plans=artefact
    but with ur post this is not true
    ?????????????????????????????
    Artefacts are items that you can get from the Natars in mid game. They give you special abilities.

    Plans are construction plans that are stolen from natar plan villages in endgame. You need to steal 1 plan from the Natars to build a WW to level 50, then a member of your alliance must also have one for you to build it to 100.
    Proud founder of T.N.K.S.G.G.A.P.I.T.com.F
    Travian Help Pages | Trapper FAQ
    Lemon Chiffon warrior!

  9. #19
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.06.2009
    Posts
    63

    Default

    it is ok now
    therfore we have only 1 plan?? and it is ww plan that is in ww villages??
    it is true?

  10. #20
    Natarian Knight JuicyyJamess's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.05.2009
    Location
    You have received an infraction at Travian.com :: Forum.
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    it is ok now
    therfore we have only 1 plan?? and it is ww plan that is in ww villages??
    it is true?
    Multiple plans are released (I forget how many (all are WW plans, that is the only sort of plan)) The plans are in Plan villages.
    Proud founder of T.N.K.S.G.G.A.P.I.T.com.F
    Travian Help Pages | Trapper FAQ
    Lemon Chiffon warrior!

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •