Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will win

Thorned Warrior

Exclamation Who will win

We it has been an engrossing server although many would have other things to say. But my question is simple : WHO WILL WIN THE WW. Now I know there is END 4 of which are controlled by Neo himself, who has run most of the Meta so very well, then there is UA, who have done remarkably well for themselves and have 3 WW going for them. That leaves of EG-REBEL who consititute the opposition to the Meta run by a hotch potch of many alliances small and large and there is Smoking which did quite well to grab a WW all by themselves and are supporting it too. Finally there is Felasiti being supported by a number of alliances and REM-TVN to complete the lot.

Now if all of you playing on this server can tell me who - You can be specific to say "X " of EnD will win or "X " of UA will win and so on. Also it will be good if you can reason out why, for instance if you feel EG REBEL will win simply because they have only one WW to protect and can focus better and so on.

Objectivity will be appreciation and subjectivity will bring in an ample lot of criticism.

Natarian Knight

felasti will win ofc.

Guardsman

I don't think so.I think SmoKing has a pretty good chance of winning

Thorned Warrior

Default nw meta

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    We it has been an engrossing server although many would have other things to say. But my question is simple : WHO WILL WIN THE WW. Now I know there is END 4 of which are controlled by Neo himself, who has run most of the Meta so very well, then there is UA, who have done remarkably well for themselves and have 3 WW going for them. That leaves of EG-REBEL who consititute the opposition to the Meta run by a hotch potch of many alliances small and large and there is Smoking which did quite well to grab a WW all by themselves and are supporting it too. Finally there is Felasiti being supported by a number of alliances and REM-TVN to complete the lot.

Now if all of you playing on this server can tell me who - You can be specific to say "X " of EnD will win or "X " of UA will win and so on. Also it will be good if you can reason out why, for instance if you feel EG REBEL will win simply because they have only one WW to protect and can focus better and so on.

Objectivity will be appreciation and subjectivity will bring in an ample lot of criticism.
    another ally that have ww is nw meta
    they r ally with nw alliances(near to all of them)
    i think we must stay and wait for end
    all ting is possible

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    another ally that have ww is nw meta
    they r ally with nw alliances(near to all of them)
    i think we must stay and wait for end
    all ting is possible
    The NW has proven multiple times that they have what it takes to win teh server

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by TheVegetables View Post
    What would you say about the Neo Meta and the UA Meta. Both are doing good, but perhaps have spread their resources thin as opposed to the others, but still a formidable force to reckon with

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Shy View Post
    What would you say about the Neo Meta and the UA Meta. Both are doing good, but perhaps have spread their resources thin as opposed to the others, but still a formidable force to reckon with
    Well duh they spread their resources... but they have 10x more resources

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheVegetables View Post
    quoted for truth.

Thorned Warrior

i cant understand
    plz explaine about this sentence

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    i cant understand
    plz explaine about this sentence
    In the first few months of the server, the NW have kicked everyones ***. That's why they're dominating all the rankings atm

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast