Thorned Warrior

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydee View Post

Love you, Charlie.
    /JD
    u r my funny GIRL
    and i love u mrS.JD

HEY CHARLIE
    u came to forum to increase my fun this month?
    thanks alot

Thorned Warrior

I agree with you there Mr. Smith.
    CP has been the most entertainment we had for a long time.

Honour!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydee View Post
    I know who he is. It would be lovely if you could tell his story in your blog.
    I think I'll pass. Doesn't seem newsworthy enough. Unless all this forum fun is having an actual effect on the game I'd rather just stay out of it.

HONOUR!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Pepper View Post
    First electricity get turned off.. now I am enrolled in some sort of CD of month club. Please Stop JD. You ruin my life. Your brutal cyber war tactics too much for me.

PS. Give me call and we talk things out.
    Not that I actually know what to beleive, or even really care, but if any of this is seriously happening, talk to the Multi-hunters and the Adminsm, because it's clearly not allowed. I would hate to see the end of your promsing restaurant/IT career over a game of Travian.

HONOUR!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Randomgeek View Post
    I think I'll pass. Doesn't seem newsworthy enough. Unless all this forum fun is having an actual effect on the game I'd rather just stay out of it.

HONOUR!

Not that I actually know what to beleive, or even really care, but if any of this is seriously happening, talk to the Multi-hunters and the Adminsm, because it's clearly not allowed. I would hate to see the end of your promsing restaurant/IT career over a game of Travian.

HONOUR!
    It is not happening. JD feels he must control what is said here and thus will resort to saying anything. I have revealed my identity in another thread. I am not Vietnamese, but a guest here from Turkey. I will speak to you after the server ends. You will find that I have influenced the outcome more than anyone would care to admit. Before I am flamed by JD, I have 10 months of documentation. The big story is not my influence however. It is the behavior by leaders etc. on Travian that emulate real life. Travian is actually an excellent game to teach personel managment. My restaurant managers do not have Travian accounts (that I know of) but I have mentioned Travian gameplay several times in training meetings with them and they sometimes predict the end of my story before I finish. I healthy alliance is the same as a healthy company. A healthy meta can be compared to a corporation or group of companies. A loyal player who shows promise is the same as a loyal employee who shows the work ethic and ability to lead or manage. I could go on and on.. but I have to get to work.

CP

Natarian Knight

It is not happening. JD feels he must control what is said here and thus will resort to saying anything. I have revealed my identity in another thread. I am not Vietnamese, but a guest here from Turkey. I will speak to you after the server ends. You will find that I have influenced the outcome more than anyone would care to admit. Before I am flamed by JD, I have 10 months of documentation. The big story is not my influence however. It is the behavior by leaders etc. on Travian that emulate real life. Travian is actually an excellent game to teach personel managment. My restaurant managers do not have Travian accounts (that I know of) but I have mentioned Travian gameplay several times in training meetings with them and they sometimes predict the end of my story before I finish. I healthy alliance is the same as a healthy company. A healthy meta can be compared to a corporation or group of companies. A loyal player who shows promise is the same as a loyal employee who shows the work ethic and ability to lead or manage. I could go on and on.. but I have to get to work.

CP
    It's fine then. You have approximately 6 more days to make up your final story. Be smart or the other guy will take this consequence in your place.

/JD

Axerider

CP
    you seem to have improved your English a lot since your last posts ... were you playing a role back then?

compare the above to one of your previous posts:

"Charlie sense the anger of someone who lose. Bitter in voice. Best to speak truth. I am simple man. I show happiness at WW that represent people that is winner.

VIETNAM WW!!

HONOUR!!"

Thorned Warrior

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jevica View Post
    you seem to have improved your English a lot since your last posts ... were you playing a role back then?

compare the above to one of your previous posts:

"Charlie sense the anger of someone who lose. Bitter in voice. Best to speak truth. I am simple man. I show happiness at WW that represent people that is winner.

VIETNAM WW!!

HONOUR!!"
    many people in world dont speak english in their country
    therfore i wanna request from all to dont think that english language is point
    english is needed to say ur purpose
    over this goal u dont need any more english in travian
    hahahaha
    my languagae is very bad????
    hahahahahahaha
    i love mrS.jaide
    we can marry?

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    many people in world dont speak english in their country
    therfore i wanna request from all to dont think that english language is point
    english is needed to say ur purpose
    over this goal u dont need any more english in travian
    hahahaha
    my languagae is very bad????
    hahahahahahaha
    i love mrS.jaide
    we can marry?

you didn't understand my point ... you see why better English is a plus? ... because better English from your part would have allowed you to understand my point and would have saved me from posting again ... my point was: his English was very bad yesterday and it is almost perfect today ... which is why i suspect he was playing a role that involved speaking bad English ... got it now?
    Last edited by jevica; 05.08.2009 at 10:06.

Thorned Warrior

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jevica View Post
    you didn't understand my point ... you see why better English is a plus? ... because better English from your part would have allowed you to understand my point and would have saved me from posting again ... my point was: his English was very bad yesterday and it is almost perfect today ... which is why i suspect he was playing a role that involved speaking bad English ... got it now?
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    u r really smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart
    hehehehehehe

where is JD?
    i miss u JD

Thorned Warrior

NOW.. i know who Charlie Pepper is..

ὕδωρ.. γαῖα... εἱλή... ἰδέα.... ἀήρ. ....

The Spirits pinpoint his exact location for me ... it is 7059′N 832′W

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast