Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BORING WW RACE-addressed to U-End

Axerider

Default BORING WW RACE-addressed to U-End

Did you guys noticed?

Its a boring race on s5.... I just could not believe it...

U-End has 10 WW versus 2 , the lonely mistress D and veen from Smoking..

Funny RACE and boring.... let this UA and End fight each other and release the real hammer... Or else they dont have big hammer...

We wanted to see excellent report and who has big armies- top attackers, heros, defenders - you name it!!!!!

Show the 350k hammer...PLS.. do they have it? This is my question now..http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Gkt_aalOj4...icture+301.jpg
    Last edited by bea; 22.07.2009 at 05:57.

Its over,we all thought it was gonna be a server like the last server 5 but we were sadly mistaken Neo you diplomatic *******!!!!! HOW IS THE SERVER ANY FUN IF ONLY THE SMALL ALLIANCES FIGHTING THE DAMN METAS OF THE ENTIRE SERVER!!!!

I regret ever spending money on gold in server 5 now

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Itz me View Post
    Its over,we all thought it was gonna be a server like the last server 5 but we were sadly mistaken Neo you diplomatic *******!!!!! HOW IS THE SERVER ANY FUN IF ONLY THE SMALL ALLIANCES FIGHTING THE DAMN METAS OF THE ENTIRE SERVER!!!!

You are not the only one who regret, I spent 1200 gold for the last 3 weeks rebuilding my capital. UA hit me. n
    They like to picked small players ... FUNNY!!!!

Thorned Warrior

Not our fault the rest of the server sucked.

And yes my 1st post this server 5, I have been very good.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Itz me View Post

When Ronin NW merged with Vamps and proposed a confed with Judges, then together, they moved to a confed with BAB10 NE + SA SW, should we just sit still waiting to be eaten?

To be honest, I never liked just once. If it wasnt because of Neo, you would have been dead a hundred times before your last suicide already. For such individualist, who hid in safe place for 5 months long then stupidly committed a critical mistake right in the first show down, you arent in the position to judge our doing.
    Top pop, top army holder? In a blink of eyes, you were nothing but dead meat.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydee View Post
    When Ronin NW merged with Vamps and proposed a confed with Judges, then together, they moved to a confed with BAB10 NE + SA SW, should we just sit still waiting to be eaten?

To be honest, I never liked just once. If it wasnt because of Neo, you would have been dead a hundred times before your last suicide already. For such individualist, who hid in safe place for 5 months long then stupidly committed a critical mistake right in the first show down, you arent in the position to judge our doing.
    Top pop, top army holder? In a blink of eyes, you were nothing but dead meat.

I tell you honestly. I wished for the last( say engame) war in between of Neo Meta and UA. Show us your army and hit to UA. Are you scared to do that?

Give us an ultimate showdown... great attack reports!!!!

Sad to hear this...

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by bea View Post
    I tell you honestly. I wished for the last( say engame) war in between of Neo Meta and UA. Show us your army and hit to UA. Are you scared to do that?

Give us an ultimate showdown... great attack reports!!!!
    Don't worry...there is still many battles to come...Santa cannot be allowed to win! I will not allow Christmas in August!

This IS a boring endgame, I could definitely imagine seeing some "friendly fire" as a way to keep entertained. I'm wondering what people are doing to pass to time until the game ends? Let me know if you're doing anything creative or trying anything out just for fun.

All those U-EnD World Wonders is just sick.
    Last edited by Randomgeek; 23.07.2009 at 02:15.

Stevieus

Quote Originally Posted by bea View Post
    Show us your army and hit to UA. Are you scared to do that?
    Unfortunately, that level of psychology tends to stop working on people when they get beyond 8 years old

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast