Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 135

Thread: S5.com Endgame Coverage

  1. #21
    Guardsman Gills's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.07.2009
    Posts
    224

    Default A Server Well Played

    Its been quite a server... and the NW has tried everything possible to keep the excitement going, have you every thought how boring it would have been had the NW deleted ages back (some did)... what would u have done with all the 15 WW villages or where would have those big armies crashed well I hope we have kept some excitement going and sincerely wish we can put up a better fight when we restart..

    I have personally IGM some of you on the brilliant run on the server and use this forum to wish the same to the rest of the U-End team..

    Well this post is not a submission of defeat but only appreciation of your game play… one of the things we at the NW learnt during our stay was to not accept defeat… and stand by our promise to keep fighting till they say that the server has ended… Personally we have done well at the NW.. turned foe’s in to friends, keep difference aside and embracing those we hated and to our own surprise we now trust the most. We won a war we thought we would never fight and I’m glad that the NW came together, and the way they fought along each other has surprised a lot of us.

    P.S. Well we at the NW are just as exited to find out who Mr. Charlie Pepper really is... also the "Hidden Leader" is for sure one of leaders at the NW and should relive his identity sometime soon… I have my hunches just as the rest of you but cant be sure myself
    Regards


  2. #22
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.06.2009
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gills View Post
    Its been quite a server... and the NW has tried everything possible to keep the excitement going, have you every thought how boring it would have been had the NW deleted ages back (some did)... what would u have done with all the 15 WW villages or where would have those big armies crashed well I hope we have kept some excitement going and sincerely wish we can put up a better fight when we restart..

    I have personally IGM some of you on the brilliant run on the server and use this forum to wish the same to the rest of the U-End team..

    Well this post is not a submission of defeat but only appreciation of your game play… one of the things we at the NW learnt during our stay was to not accept defeat… and stand by our promise to keep fighting till they say that the server has ended… Personally we have done well at the NW.. turned foe’s in to friends, keep difference aside and embracing those we hated and to our own surprise we now trust the most. We won a war we thought we would never fight and I’m glad that the NW came together, and the way they fought along each other has surprised a lot of us.

    P.S. Well we at the NW are just as exited to find out who Mr. Charlie Pepper really is... also the "Hidden Leader" is for sure one of leaders at the NW and should relive his identity sometime soon… I have my hunches just as the rest of you but cant be sure myself
    hi gills
    i am charlie and mrS.jd and hidden leader and even u
    i am all
    hahahahaha
    r u ready for next server?
    Last edited by john smit; 06.08.2009 at 07:05.

  3. #23
    Guardsman Gills's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.07.2009
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    hi gills
    i am charlie and mrS.jd and hidden leader and even u
    i am all
    hahahahaha
    r u ready for net server?
    Sure I am ready to play when the server starts... its a game I am addicted to, though I keep saying I wont be back but I’m sure I will well but hoping for some more excitement before this server ends…

    Its a little difficult to identify who here is really in game... but i guess that is what keeps the forum exciting
    Regards


  4. #24

    Default

    Well said gills.. (haha, this is the first time i saw nostradamus posting without "spirits" ).

    I'll be "me" again in the next round..

  5. #25
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    24.07.2008
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I guess the Hidden Leader may have a WW hammer lurking around.

    That would be a damn good reason not to draw attention to oneself.

    I guess the unveiling will occur with a very nice battle report of a WW topling.


    And as I have some very "interesting" attacks incoming to "my" WW (I guess the rest of EnD have similar)..this may well be in the next day or so.

    Regards

    Aim EnD (Tyrannus)

  6. #26
    Natarian Knight Randomgeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.06.2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Pepper View Post
    Oh, so you keep in-game account secret? I afraid Vietnam friends kick me from alliance and distract them from ww race if the learn true account. I will grant interview. you be surprised. We meet for lunch? You name place.


    Honour!!
    Send me an in-game message if you want. I promise I won't reveal your in-game account, but I will verify to everyone that you're a supporter of BobKu's wonder like you say you are, if indeed that turns out to be true.

  7. #27
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.06.2009
    Posts
    63

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Randomgeek View Post
    Send me an in-game message if you want. I promise I won't reveal your in-game account, but I will verify to everyone that you're a supporter of BobKu's wonder like you say you are, if indeed that turns out to be true.
    what is diffrence that who is cp?
    i think he said tvn members idea

  8. #28
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    23.07.2009
    Location
    Inside
    Posts
    52

    Default

    I told you people i know everything..

    Charlie pepper might be one of the people from TVN

    http://forum.travian.com.vn/showthread.php?t=4351

    They're bragging about how mighty they are .. maybe one of bobku104's friend from that forum.

    steven.. are you the same steven that lose in some "pool" tournament? (my spirits told me that)

  9. #29
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    28.04.2009
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Good post Gills.
    Hats off.

    BUT

    You must not have read the forum rules that you must include flames and bad grammar into EACH posting.
    I would appreciate if you could rectify this in your next post.

  10. #30
    Guardsman Gills's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.07.2009
    Posts
    224

    Default As recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by evenbetterspy View Post
    Good post Gills.
    Hats off.

    BUT

    You must not have read the forum rules that you must include flames and bad grammar into EACH posting.
    I would appreciate if you could rectify this in your next post.
    My apologies for not being accustomed to the rules of the forum

    What I meant was Honour!! Honour!! NW Honour… Mr. Charlie has indeed gone missing
    Regards


Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Endgame
    By fang-773 in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04.05.2009, 10:06
  2. Endgame
    By dooglash sontoosh in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 4
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01.12.2008, 14:19
  3. Endgame
    By canadaboy in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30.10.2008, 12:25
  4. Endgame
    By BJ9 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21.09.2008, 17:19
  5. Endgame S2??
    By qwertyuiop2000 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30.08.2008, 22:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •