Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: S5.com Endgame Coverage

Default A Server Well Played

Its been quite a server... and the NW has tried everything possible to keep the excitement going, have you every thought how boring it would have been had the NW deleted ages back (some did)... what would u have done with all the 15 WW villages or where would have those big armies crashed well I hope we have kept some excitement going and sincerely wish we can put up a better fight when we restart..

I have personally IGM some of you on the brilliant run on the server and use this forum to wish the same to the rest of the U-End team..

Well this post is not a submission of defeat but only appreciation of your game play… one of the things we at the NW learnt during our stay was to not accept defeat… and stand by our promise to keep fighting till they say that the server has ended… Personally we have done well at the NW.. turned foe’s in to friends, keep difference aside and embracing those we hated and to our own surprise we now trust the most. We won a war we thought we would never fight and I’m glad that the NW came together, and the way they fought along each other has surprised a lot of us.

P.S. Well we at the NW are just as exited to find out who Mr. Charlie Pepper really is... also the "Hidden Leader" is for sure one of leaders at the NW and should relive his identity sometime soon… I have my hunches just as the rest of you but cant be sure myself
    Regards

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Gills View Post
    Its been quite a server... and the NW has tried everything possible to keep the excitement going, have you every thought how boring it would have been had the NW deleted ages back (some did)... what would u have done with all the 15 WW villages or where would have those big armies crashed well I hope we have kept some excitement going and sincerely wish we can put up a better fight when we restart..

I have personally IGM some of you on the brilliant run on the server and use this forum to wish the same to the rest of the U-End team..

Well this post is not a submission of defeat but only appreciation of your game play… one of the things we at the NW learnt during our stay was to not accept defeat… and stand by our promise to keep fighting till they say that the server has ended… Personally we have done well at the NW.. turned foe’s in to friends, keep difference aside and embracing those we hated and to our own surprise we now trust the most. We won a war we thought we would never fight and I’m glad that the NW came together, and the way they fought along each other has surprised a lot of us.

P.S. Well we at the NW are just as exited to find out who Mr. Charlie Pepper really is... also the "Hidden Leader" is for sure one of leaders at the NW and should relive his identity sometime soon… I have my hunches just as the rest of you but cant be sure myself
    hi gills
    i am charlie and mrS.jd and hidden leader and even u
    i am all
    hahahahaha
    r u ready for next server?
    Last edited by john smit; 06.08.2009 at 07:05.

Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    hi gills
    i am charlie and mrS.jd and hidden leader and even u
    i am all
    hahahahaha
    r u ready for net server?
    Sure I am ready to play when the server starts... its a game I am addicted to, though I keep saying I wont be back but I’m sure I will well but hoping for some more excitement before this server ends…

Its a little difficult to identify who here is really in game... but i guess that is what keeps the forum exciting
    Regards

Well said gills.. (haha, this is the first time i saw nostradamus posting without "spirits" ).

I'll be "me" again in the next round..

Pikeman

I guess the Hidden Leader may have a WW hammer lurking around.

That would be a damn good reason not to draw attention to oneself.

I guess the unveiling will occur with a very nice battle report of a WW topling.

And as I have some very "interesting" attacks incoming to "my" WW (I guess the rest of EnD have similar)..this may well be in the next day or so.

Regards

Aim EnD (Tyrannus)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Pepper View Post
    Oh, so you keep in-game account secret? I afraid Vietnam friends kick me from alliance and distract them from ww race if the learn true account. I will grant interview. you be surprised. We meet for lunch? You name place.

Honour!!
    Send me an in-game message if you want. I promise I won't reveal your in-game account, but I will verify to everyone that you're a supporter of BobKu's wonder like you say you are, if indeed that turns out to be true.

Thorned Warrior

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Randomgeek View Post
    Send me an in-game message if you want. I promise I won't reveal your in-game account, but I will verify to everyone that you're a supporter of BobKu's wonder like you say you are, if indeed that turns out to be true.
    what is diffrence that who is cp?
    i think he said tvn members idea

Thorned Warrior

I told you people i know everything..

Charlie pepper might be one of the people from TVN

http://forum.travian.com.vn/showthread.php?t=4351

They're bragging about how mighty they are .. maybe one of bobku104's friend from that forum.

steven.. are you the same steven that lose in some "pool" tournament? (my spirits told me that)

Thorned Warrior

Good post Gills.
    Hats off.

BUT

You must not have read the forum rules that you must include flames and bad grammar into EACH posting.
    I would appreciate if you could rectify this in your next post.

Default As recommended

Quote Originally Posted by evenbetterspy View Post
    Good post Gills.
    Hats off.

BUT

You must not have read the forum rules that you must include flames and bad grammar into EACH posting.
    I would appreciate if you could rectify this in your next post.
    My apologies for not being accustomed to the rules of the forum

What I meant was Honour!! Honour!! NW Honour… Mr. Charlie has indeed gone missing
    Regards

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast