Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: S5.com Endgame Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by TL Neo View Post
    Don't kid yourself. Over half of all of Revelation's military success is all thanks to JayDee. He might talk like an *** on the forum, but he is unparalleled in what he does on a meta level.
    He haven flamed me yet, so he's right in my books, i wonder how much longer can my run of good luck last

For a moment there i thought u r happy to go back to the back seat since we haven seen much posts from you lately

So what's your 'prediction', it's kinda obvious that is a U-End victory (since most players that matters already used their hammers, ReV/ArM/Tyrannus and now UA, not really much point of diplomacy/misdirection now), but which one?
    Last edited by SuperSpy; 08.08.2009 at 09:51.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpy View Post
    He haven flamed me yet, so he's right in my books, i wonder how much longer can my run of good luck last

For a moment there i thought u r happy to go back to the back seat since we haven seen much posts from you lately

So what's your 'prediction', it's kinda obvious that is a U-End victory (since most players that matters already used their hammers, ReV/ArM/Tyrannus and now UA, not really much point of diplomacy/misdirection now), but which one?
    Incorrect Neo still has his top 5 hammer's left... what you have seen up till now does not even fit in to the top 5

I aint doing too bad on the Forum... but i will need some personal interaction with JD.. he seems to have a reputation on this forum

Which one... interesting i say Bobku104... i still belive its a master stroke from JD
    Regards

Well, yes, they will still have the top 5 (possibly top 10 hammers), but there's not many places left to go. That's why i asked 'which of the U-End' will ultimately win it.

Pikeman

What a shame, deshonra, i dont realy now what happen but if he cheat he have to delete !!!
    we cant live with cheat in travian!!! and i wish dual and multi dual players will be forbidden in travian to , they are a shame in travian to they destroy all fun , only respect for one player account

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpy View Post
    Well, yes, they will still have the top 5 (possibly top 10 hammers), but there's not many places left to go. That's why i asked 'which of the U-End' will ultimately win it.

What a ww!!!! Vietnam WW still grow while Bobku banned. Take real Honour to do that.

HOUNOUR Vietnam WW. We win cause we can't be attack while ban!!!

Thorned Warrior

Well, everyone is thinking about the banning is so nice that the army that hits the WW is not going to affect the WW. The thing is you never know what would MH do after they lift off the ban from Bobku. Anyway, I am not going to scare the publics, but if you check the Travian history. Previous Server 1. Yeah, that is very classic example about banning WW, in fact, banning several WW at once by MH and the WW level got reduced either by little or many.

That means it's not good to ban during the WW race, since it really alters the consequence and frustrates people. The good thing is most of the top WW belongs to U-End instead of different alliances. Anyway, enough said, all in all, don't break the travian rule to prevent those banning since you never know what would happen.

Stevieus

When the NW said they still had 7 or how ever many "hammers" left....
    Did they include that little 1k cata army as a "hammer"?

With Bobku... I have no idea why he is banned. But you can't say he is a cheater right away.
    It may be a sitter of his has made a mistake/friendly fire.. Anything.
    Don't automatically assume he is a cheater.

As for punishment. If there have been illegal logins...
    He will probably get a -5% population drop or have his warehouses emptied.

As for this "tarnishing" the U-EnD victory...
    Hahahahahaha.
    The old "well we're not gonna win, so let's make some excuses for why we lost.. I know. They cheated us".
    Hypocricy at it's highest. I remember back when it used to take me half an hour just to find someone in the NW, who wasn't banned, to attack.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by ziyu View Post
    Well, everyone is thinking about the banning is so nice that the army that hits the WW is not going to affect the WW. The thing is you never know what would MH do after they lift off the ban from Bobku. Anyway, I am not going to scare the publics, but if you check the Travian history. Previous Server 1. Yeah, that is very classic example about banning WW, in fact, banning several WW at once by MH and the WW level got reduced either by little or many.

That means it's not good to ban during the WW race, since it really alters the consequence and frustrates people. The good thing is most of the top WW belongs to U-End instead of different alliances. Anyway, enough said, all in all, don't break the travian rule to prevent those banning since you never know what would happen.
    i don't quite understand what you mean by "the army that hits the WW is not going to affect the WW" ... if an army is sent towards a target, it affects the target even if the account is banned in the meantime ... and if the account is banned before launching the army, you can't launch it at all, can you? ...

Thorned Warrior

Talking my poor steviues

Quote Originally Posted by Stevieus View Post
    When the NW said they still had 7 or how ever many "hammers" left....
    Did they include that little 1k cata army as a "hammer"?

With Bobku... I have no idea why he is banned. But you can't say he is a cheater right away.
    It may be a sitter of his has made a mistake/friendly fire.. Anything.
    Don't automatically assume he is a cheater.

As for punishment. If there have been illegal logins...
    He will probably get a -5% population drop or have his warehouses emptied.

As for this "tarnishing" the U-EnD victory...
    Hahahahahaha.
    The old "well we're not gonna win, so let's make some excuses for why we lost.. I know. They cheated us".
    Hypocricy at it's highest. I remember back when it used to take me half an hour just to find someone in the NW, who wasn't banned, to attack.
    how r u?
    i think some time u cant remember some thing
    cos if u can, u never said this rubbish
    nw troops dent u
    u can remember?
    hahahahaha
    i hope they have several hammers and make some ecite in next

my poor stevieus
    it is better to be silent instead of .....
    hahahahahahaha

and i advice u to dont say lie
    never
    i said many years ago to -END memebrs
    if u won server plz dont be glad
    cos i think this kind of won have no fun
    when u have 90percent of server it is not very funny to won another 10 percent
    but if that 10 percent won they can say to all that they make a great work
    and be proud for all of their life in travian
    hahahahahahaha
    my poor steviues
    i love u
    Last edited by john smit; 08.08.2009 at 18:35.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by john smit View Post
    i said many years ago to -END memebrs
    if u won server plz dont be glad
    cos i think this kind of won have no fun
    when u have 90percent of server it is not very funny to won another 10 percent
    but if that 10 percent won they can say to all that they make a great work
    and be proud for all of their life in travian
    hahahahahahaha
    my poor steviues
    i love u
    This kind of won makes us really glad, cos we worked for this won for over a year.
    And we dont give a stuff what anyone thinks about it.
    Look at any competition ever in world history, its the winners who are remembered, not the way they won.
    I am not going to go back into the arithmetics (look it up) they have been posted over and over and over again.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast