Thread: 2 point Finally UA backstabb himself and make war with NATO friends

Thorned Warrior

ohh so sorry about , i made two threads to do 2 questions

one question was solved (the other thread) i i need to know this one

thats all, sorry if some confusion

Stevieus

Quote Originally Posted by the sitter View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I need as many people attacking the WW village please. (owned by felasti)

Expect to lose all troops.
    I have sent my hammer at him. I will lose nearly all of my troops. But it is for the alliance to win the endgame. Time to stand up.

Only one or two attacks have happened so far.

Please respond.

this needs to be taken back asap.

Aussdave
    Have you stopped to think that maybe SWW were doing us a favour?
    A damaged WW in our own hands is better then a developed one in the hands of a rogue, no?

Thorned Warrior

let me think steve

so you send there reinf , and SWW send it too, you send there resources and SWW send it to

there is a roge alone trying to build it ad using these resources to build the wonder,

the only think you must do its to release all troops you have here,

and send about 3 hammers and some chiefs to take the WW (what really happened, ask mikhail and absolute)

as far as i know the UA order is "To reiterate, please NO, NONE, ZERO cats to the WW unless directed by Absolute."

so dont tell me that SWW do UA a favour, i spected you be more clever, so for sure if next week some big alliance attack and destroy half of UA you will say "ohh thats well and fine all was planned since the beggining with them"

please i think its not an stupid question so dont give me stupid answers

you can say:

"finally aussdave lowered his pants and give us the WW in a silver tray, and we pardon his life"

or

"really we dont want to destroy several players just because his leader its a knucklehead"

man the question its so easy so answer it clever and easy

Why you do not destroy SWW if they destroy the WW till pop zero?

many thanks

when you answer this i will send you another question

Thorned Warrior

Default @the sitter

LOL, UA already answered, but since you can't accept the answer that way, and must be in your own way. Then there is no need for your question to be answered by your own answer.

SWW leader really can't do much since Felasti doesn't want to give up that WW easily. That means They have to go Zero Pop the village instead of wasting more time to get it back and returned it to UA.

Don't you get it, it's time consuming that matter in the WW race. It's already been late to have that WW back to UA, so it's better just been totally damaged instead of having to try another 3 - 5 days to have it in a good shape.

I hope this really brighten your view or else you simply are ignorant person.

Quote Originally Posted by ziyu View Post
    LOL, UA already answered, but since you can't accept the answer that way, and must be in your own way. Then there is no need for your question to be answered by your own answer.

SWW leader really can't do much since Felasti doesn't want to give up that WW easily. That means They have to go Zero Pop the village instead of wasting more time to get it back and returned it to UA.

Don't you get it, it's time consuming that matter in the WW race. It's already been late to have that WW back to UA, so it's better just been totally damaged instead of having to try another 3 - 5 days to have it in a good shape.

I hope this really brighten your view or else you simply are ignorant person.

QFT. Something like that just wouldn't work. There are wonders almost at lv.70 now.

Default Sitter - get clue dude

Sitter, we al know who you are now BTW, please get a clue. The WW got zero pop because of you and your small band of rogues from SWW. SWW and UA agreed to work together on the WW and you didn't like that decision or UA. So we had to take it by force and, unfortunately, the WW was catapulted by some players who didn't understand what was happening. I will give you credit for created a complete mess and quite a bit of confusion. That was temporary and we got organized and chiefed the WW from you. Yes I have the battle reports you sent me regarding SWW and UA and the catapult attacks. Yet you don't undestand that it is your fault this happened. We all were coming after YOU and the WW at any cost. With 20-40 hour travel times for our attacks in your favor, you did create a temporary situation. But our organization and teamwork destroyed you to a mere forum loser with nothing else to do. So please just watch the endgame and quietly go away with your tail where it belongs, between your legs. You are a traitor and a now powerless account.

I hope you are proud of what you accomplished. You have, what, 3 villages left, all crop locked. yet you stay on and don't delete to watch the endgame. With SWW and UA working together, the WW is now the 5th place WW.

Yes, you had the WW for awhile, by sheer luck and accident and unbelievable timing. But under your stewardship it was decimated to zero pop. You never had a chance, as it takes hundreds of cooperating players to build and defend a WW. You were a setback and a frustration, but nothing more.

And now you think you understand the game and the alliances and relationships. Seriously, you are lost and just don't get it. At least you will something to respond to with this post.

Thorned Warrior

man this thread its closed

btw i tell youfor that time who im i and i tell you too that i withraw the reinforces before the UA hammers come to make you conquer the WW

you dont remember it?

you sayme you dont want to put your name here, but you are posting here man

dammit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12