Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: End Of Server - Best Wishes & Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Hanoi7710 View Post
    I see your opinion about Charlie at other topic and your IGM to his account, don't guess that, Gills. Charlie at forum do his work and his works seems make us very disappointed.

If we could say, see you next round.
    Hey, just prompting him to come out and tell us who he is... i'm just want to know who it was... it could be really nice if a lot of them can come out and give us the in game Names....

Well i will start I'm "Gills Village"... HiddenLeader was "Nosral" rickzmond plays "dbhunt"

Rest i dont know... hopefully if thr are any more from the NW they will post after this... and hope Charle and few others follow us
    Regards

Thorned Warrior

My soon-to-be-expired s5 acc was Melkor. My co-player Leo also deserves 50% of the credit of our accounts 'success' if you would call it that.

I'm sure you remember me crashing 15k TT's in to your cap a while back and taking out some croplands Gills

Default Ahh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knee Crow View Post
    My soon-to-be-expired s5 acc was Melkor. My co-player Leo also deserves 50% of the credit of our accounts 'success' if you would call it that.

I'm sure you remember me crashing 15k TT's in to your cap a while back and taking out some croplands Gills
    All's forgive and leave's my memory with this round... but i'm sure the next time around it will be my TT army crashing in to your croplands

Now here is a trend... lets see some more guys coming forward
    Regards

well, i shoudl have the bigest Roman army on teh server. i am sure it was at end of April, when i last log into Death and Taxes. But as always i had perfect sitters, that keept DaT alive.

rewt shoudl win!

Thorned Warrior

server have been finished
    i am waiting for next round
    I AM HERE S5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 555

Red face

My congrats to U-end !

No matter how much we hoped 4 some sort of mess up in your meta, u guyz were really jelly tight !

hats off to u guyz ! My congrats to Neo 4 holding the meta together.

And aim too...........big congo to ya too !

Since I come 4m NW, I must say it was an uphill ride all the way...........but a damn enjoyable one ! We go out with no WW but heads held high. We managed to hang on there ! Cheers to all u NW mates. And a special thanks to Mistress D. The spirit Mistress D showed was truly wonderful.

U-End guyz........don't stop partying !

I would be drunk already, but I have a final exam tomorrow.

Congratulations to our META!
    Congratulations to NEO!
    Congratulations to AIM!

I can't really understand why you NW guys are so damn happy. Heads held high? No offense to anybody in particular but I think you ended this server with your faces in dust. Showing the weakest competition ever! I mean, what's the big deal about keeping your account damaged or half damaged until the end?

Anyway, it was nice playing with you guys. Special regards to my team mates in RaG... DaT, dis nuzz, Accord, Tamashii, shaker, skyFlakes and many many more... Was nice playing with the META and against our enemies in the NW, I thank you all..

See you all next round. If I'm gonna play it.

Best wishes to everyone!

Long Live Semper!

Kirk

Congrats NEO, well done.
    You did a good job keeping the META together.

For what its worth, I did have some fun. Especially when NEO tried to zero my cropper 4 times. Yes, we may have been dusted, but we never gave in. We fought the losing side of the battle, and that is something I would do all over again with those from the NW.

Until the next server.

Good Luck and Good Hunting,
    Mad MIKE

Default Heads Up... we are coming thr :)

[QUOTE=Kirk;1405551]
    I can't really understand why you NW guys are so damn happy. Heads held high?

Just cause we hate to cry we will come back and hopefully stand up to a better fight...

You are right a loser has no right to say his held his head high... but i and the NW team aint losers we hold our head high looking at where u stand and promise to be where we see u next round...

Or join u and play another yet another boring server... but we choose otherwise... see u next round

If u think the server was boring and you did not see a fight... think again... you expected the Grid to fight you or the MWL oh may be Forsaken well most of these allianzs had 90% first time players... all these allianz were determined to support a Meta to play (see for the first time) the end game and when you see only one meta these young Noobs took on the responsibility to fight and entertain that little that we could manage... we obviously had defence and not much attack... we only stood and fought a boring server otherwise created... think about it had you taken all WW's where would those big hammers have displayed their poweress... we would have deleted long back...

WE CHOOSE NOT TO BE SORE LOOSERS and hence step forward and applaud the U-End team... but dont consider that our weekness and put the blame of a boring server upon us...

P.S. I aint one of those who lose thr cool at the drop of a Hat... but if the NW team has been kind enough to applaud you, the least we expect is to see an end to this drivel talk.
    Regards

Default Yo!!

Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    Congrats NEO, well done.
    You did a good job keeping the META together.

For what its worth, I did have some fun. Especially when NEO tried to zero my cropper 4 times. Yes, we may have been dusted, but we never gave in. We fought the losing side of the battle, and that is something I would do all over again with those from the NW.

Until the next server.

Good Luck and Good Hunting,
    Mad MIKE
    Yo Mike !! NW all over again... and this time we dont waste our hammer on eachother

Yup!! must agree we were fighting a losing battle.. but we sure did surprise ourselves

Cya soon.. take a break and get a little drunk for the moment...
    Regards

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast