Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 334

Thread: PFF vs Dacia

  1. #11
    Axerider
    Join Date
    26.08.2007
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karmagettie View Post
    Cross-quad wars turn into stalemates. A few members will be taken out but the alliance will not fall. if PVP couldnt take out dacia, do you honestly think PFF can? Besides, they might even get some support from PVP because if PFF loses enough hammers against Dacian walls, it will open WW for another quad
    this is generally right about cross quad wars but this server we already erased 2 strong alliances from other quads. one of them was much stronger then dacia.

  2. #12
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    20.11.2007
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brioche View Post
    Requested by many, now going live! It's the epic battle of SE vs NE!

    PVP failed to crush them, now it's PFF's chance to try it out!

    Who will prevail?

    Don't miss out the biggest war that comx will ever see!




    Rumors had it that it started by Dacia giving protections to farms from LVT, but I just see it as an excuse from PFF to take those artifacts
    Sorry man but it's wrong ...it's not the epic battle of SE vs NE....not at all..it's SE+SW vs. Dacia and it's wing since it seams also GW and TG and it's wings has gone on war I wonder why? and I have an answer..but will not post it here...
    annyway...

    Good luck to all

  3. #13
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    11.07.2009
    Posts
    39

    Default

    are GW and TG metaing with PFF? great, the entire server will win the WW race lol

  4. #14
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    06.01.2008
    Posts
    66

    Default

    People dont like WW wars.. with some hammers here and there.. Inter-Quadrant wars are beautifull.
    Maybe the WW wont appear until the war ends.
    cheers,
    Players

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holymly View Post
    this is generally right about cross quad wars but this server we already erased 2 strong alliances from other quads. one of them was much stronger then dacia.
    Wow!! awesome!! Erased 2 strong alliances? Stronger than Dacia? Really?
    Oh i see... its true, everytime u go to bed right? u know ZZZZZzzzz.....

    Correct me if i was wrong..
    i'm just a NOOB, u are the BOSS here!!

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karmagettie View Post
    Cross-quad wars turn into stalemates. A few members will be taken out but the alliance will not fall. if PVP couldnt take out dacia, do you honestly think PFF can? Besides, they might even get some support from PVP because if PFF loses enough hammers against Dacian walls, it will open WW for another quad
    LOL PVP is utter crap. they dont know how to fight a war, just how to make confeds and sim hammers.

    HOWEVER this thread should really be titled dacia vs GW and wings + TG and wings + PFF and 8 wings though

    i wish one round someone would stand up to the strongest ally, not fight for them to avoid maybe having target on their back. get some cahones PPL!

  7. #17

    Default

    Well, PFF can't fight with us alone although they got 8 wings, so they need their best partners GW and TG help. (I guess TG hope to take a revenge against us after we kicked their A$$ in the previous round)

    Pround with PFF?
    In the past, i'll choose PFF for Dacia's best opponent, but not in this round when PFF was under Holymly's leadership. He/She just screw PFF up when they need some help from outsider to scratch with us although PFF got their own top wings(TOP 20).
    Guys, 8 wings still not enough? lol!! So it will be PFF&CO + TG&CO + GW&CO vs Dacia and Dacia NE.
    Thanks for ur guys respect, as a Dacian i think we are COOL! Half of the top alliances at war with us. This was proven we are the best OFF alliances in this round.

    About the previous SE alliances,
    Please have a look at TS&Devilz in the previous round. They was good in battle field and this is the fact. If u wanna to have a good fight, just follow their steps and don't be a Cowards!
    Maybe Holymly should learn some leadership and ART OF WAR from ur friends Teror Squad or u can try to ask for my leader, Zmeula help. I believe he'll happy to teach u how to fight!
    The bottomline is Devilz(PFF) will always got my RESPECT not Holy FOR FUN (HolyFF)!

    PS: To: Holymly and the rest, "HOLYFF's WARRIORS"
    Sorry for my bad comments.. well, u are the boss here, not me! :P
    Last edited by Linkin Park; 16.09.2009 at 08:00.

  8. #18
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    30.01.2009
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Well, PFF can't fight with us alone although they got 8 wings, so they need their best partners GW and TG help. (I guess TG hope to take a revenge against us after we kicked their A$$ in the previous round)

    Pround with PFF?
    In the past, i'll choose PFF for Dacia's best opponent, but not in this round when PFF was under Holymly's leadership. He/She just screw PFF up when they need some help from outsider to scratch with us although PFF got their own top wings(TOP 20).
    Guys, 8 wings still not enough? lol!! So it will be PFF&CO + TG&CO + GW&CO vs Dacia and Dacia NE.
    Thanks for ur guys respect, as a Dacian i think we are COOL! Half of the top alliances at war with us. This was proven we are the best OFF alliances in this round.

    About the previous SE alliances,
    Please have a look at TS&Devilz in the previous round. They was good in battle field and this is the fact. If u wanna to have a good fight, just follow their steps and don't be a Cowards!
    Maybe Holymly should learn some leadership and ART OF WAR from ur friends Teror Squad or u can try to ask for my leader, Zmeula help. I believe he'll happy to teach u how to fight!
    The bottomline is Devilz(PFF) will always got my RESPECT not Holy FOR FUN (HolyFF)!

    PS: To: Holymly and the rest, "HOLYFF's WARRIORS"
    Sorry for my bad comments.. well, u are the boss here, not me! :P
    OMG u are crying again...u are scared ?)
    Dacia will loose this war and u must search some reason

  9. #19
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    12.09.2009
    Posts
    65

    Default

    actually dacia is now under trouble...but don't know why dacian guys are always crying as they are alone....they also take help from LVT(though that died alreadybut defensive unit LVT GR is still there to help them in case of def) and WILD...dacians are now crying like little child....LOL....wake up and fight....
    U guys think urself as an warior.....let me explain ur previous in this server....
    1. first war was with V....zemula will be ashamed to call that a war....V did nothing against them....
    2. Then comes war against ACCR...those guys were stupid enough and lacked in leadership...the leaders were afraid of getting killed and took cover under DACIA...
    3. then comes a funny war with PVP & co.....no one knows the result ......they are now naps....

    so u guys call ureself successful attckers against them who did not defend at all??????

  10. #20
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    30.01.2009
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silent assasin View Post
    actually dacia is now under trouble...but don't know why dacian guys are always crying as they are alone....they also take help from LVT(though that died alreadybut defensive unit LVT GR is still there to help them in case of def) and WILD...dacians are now crying like little child....LOL....wake up and fight....
    U guys think urself as an warior.....let me explain ur previous in this server....
    1. first war was with V....zemula will be ashamed to call that a war....V did nothing against them....
    2. Then comes war against ACCR...those guys were stupid enough and lacked in leadership...the leaders were afraid of getting killed and took cover under DACIA...
    3. then comes a funny war with PVP & co.....no one knows the result ......they are now naps....

    so u guys call ureself successful attckers against them who did not defend at all??????
    1. LVT-GR not have defense. P.V.P. defeat LVT-GR 2 weeks ago and they catapult LVT-GR villages in every day
    2. Never isnt war Dacia vs PVP &CO .just sporadic attacks. dacia dont have nap with P.V.P. and P.V.P.. only offensive alliance on NW
    Last edited by _hahalera_; 16.09.2009 at 09:36.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DACIA vs. PFF
    By Sarin in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 26.07.2010, 15:19
  2. DACIA vs PVP
    By diliman in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05.09.2009, 13:56
  3. Dacia war?
    By Baker|TRAVIAN in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08.03.2009, 04:41
  4. Legion vs Dacia+ dacia wings + lvt+ lvt wings
    By Acel in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 431
    Last Post: 10.12.2008, 12:26
  5. to Dacia
    By _Priest_ in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03.12.2008, 05:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •