Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Replies vs. Views

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Replies vs. Views

    Would anyone care to analyze the replies vs. views of every visible thread this week?

    Clearly, something has changed. If I missed something, please inform me.

    I see


    Dark Falls
    33 replies 34 views


    PM
    10 replies 11 views

    Assery Awards
    39 replies 40 views

    Extreme's New Tactics
    35 replies 36 views


    Are we really that efficient?

    I don't think so.

    And yet....

    battle reports is 241 replies, 15,309 views.

    And that is just one of the battle report threads.





    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  2. #2
    Guardsman mehdic's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.03.2009
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomNewb View Post
    Would anyone care to analyze the replies vs. views of every visible thread this week?

    Clearly, something has changed. If I missed something, please inform me.

    I see


    Dark Falls
    33 replies 34 views


    PM
    10 replies 11 views

    Assery Awards
    39 replies 40 views

    Extreme's New Tactics
    35 replies 36 views


    Are we really that efficient?

    I don't think so.

    And yet....

    battle reports is 241 replies, 15,309 views.

    And that is just one of the battle report threads.





    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    hmmm, who cares dude!!! u are definitely bored i see

  3. #3
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    27.02.2007
    Posts
    755

    Default

    (yawn)

    I gotta stop using those damn skype smileys...

  4. #4

    Default

    i checked all of those threads and didnt replay .. so i must be that +1 person

  5. #5
    Thorned Warrior SamtheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    24.06.2009
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mehdic View Post
    hmmm, who cares dude!!! u are definitely bored i see
    Why quote someone's lengthy post with a single sentance when it's pretty apparent that you're addressing the OP?

    You're one of those people who "Reply All" to every email they get aren't you?

    Don't be a Bravo Foxtrot.

  6. #6
    Guardsman send01's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.08.2008
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamtheMan View Post
    Why quote someone's lengthy post with a single sentance when it's pretty apparent that you're addressing the OP?

    You're one of those people who "Reply All" to every email they get aren't you?
    HAHA! the smiles you people put on my face its crazy
    GotA cAtcH EM aLL / Multihunter.com /Supporter.com/Forum Moderator

    <comx|Icy> i know that like when you send troops your attacking that village, but what does it really do?

  7. #7
    Guardsman mehdic's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.03.2009
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamtheMan View Post
    Why quote someone's lengthy post with a single sentance when it's pretty apparent that you're addressing the OP?

    You're one of those people who "Reply All" to every email they get aren't you?

    Guilty as charged (rofl)

  8. #8
    Thorned Warrior Saber the lorD's Avatar
    Join Date
    17.04.2009
    Location
    NeverlanD
    Posts
    77

    Wink

    Well, I think we pay much more attention on mocking each other than replying as a normal person.

    It is obviously a bug in the forum. if you will view a thread several times and do not reply it remains the same. I have been moderator in a larger forum ( warez-bb.org ) and it is a common to have such a these bugs in a forum. and it relates to the database as far as I know.

Similar Threads

  1. What are your political views?
    By AAA batteries in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09.02.2016, 23:51
  2. What are your views towards heterosexuality?
    By AAA batteries in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04.08.2014, 14:17
  3. Advertisment Replies
    By Blackewe in forum Grump-Corner
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 23.04.2009, 12:32
  4. Graphic Pack views & Care Bears GP
    By CaptainLucifel in forum Graphicpacks, Maps, & Add-On Projects
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14.05.2008, 07:17
  5. Views about SW
    By Twister in forum Politics & diplomacy - Speed
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05.03.2008, 11:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •