Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: How can you defeat NATARS???

  1. #1
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    24.09.2009
    Location
    somewhere 'round the corner! ! ? ?
    Posts
    5

    Unhappy How can you defeat NATARS???

    Damn !! I tried and i tried!! with 1000s of men , cavalry and siege yet these things just keep


    coming back!! Romans are supposed to be ultimate but i doubt this now!! can anyone tell me


    what men or whatever i must use to defeat them and get a WW plan??

  2. #2
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    17.09.2009
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Natars are bigger than a player to defeat them...
    The plans are for the WW holder, u cant attack and take it just to play

  3. #3
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    12.09.2009
    Posts
    65

    Default

    http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=33c4d278b

    watch this..u will get some information about natarian troops......

  4. #4
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    17.06.2009
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless1 View Post
    Natars are bigger than a player to defeat them...
    The plans are for the WW holder, u cant attack and take it just to play
    hmm, anyone with enough troops to clear natars can take the plans - yes, WW village holders need them, but who says it has to be made easy for them

  5. #5
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    17.09.2009
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hales View Post
    hmm, anyone with enough troops to clear natars can take the plans - yes, WW village holders need them, but who says it has to be made easy for them
    haha i know but it seems that Achaean is beginner in travian so im teaching him the good way of play i know there is many way to play this game
    LOOOL

  6. #6

    Default

    guys .. anyone know how much troop in the natars plans oasis ?? same troop in the ww villiges or more or less ??

  7. #7
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    17.09.2009
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harakat View Post
    guys .. anyone know how much troop in the natars plans oasis ?? same troop in the ww villiges or more or less ??
    I dont rly know but its logically to be less

  8. #8
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    24.09.2009
    Location
    somewhere 'round the corner! ! ? ?
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless1 View Post
    I dont rly know but its logically to be less
    I sent out 10k imperians and 15k Roman heavy cavalry those Caesaris guys!! and i also sent 8k fire catapults with 6 senators!! but nothing!! everyone was destroyed and no info was given!!

  9. #9
    Natarian Knight Scary Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    15.08.2009
    Location
    Where else.
    Posts
    2,226

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Achaean View Post
    I sent out 10k imperians and 15k Roman heavy cavalry those Caesaris guys!! and i also sent 8k fire catapults with 6 senators!! but nothing!! everyone was destroyed and no info was given!!
    Lol how can u have 6 senatars in one village?

  10. #10
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    01.07.2007
    Posts
    90

    Default

    I don't recall him saying they were from the same village...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Natars from the village Natars scouted us!!!
    By Frédéric Chopin in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06.10.2014, 23:03
  2. Day Of Defeat
    By Travinater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04.01.2010, 10:57
  3. Granary and warehouse defeat cranny???
    By Old_Scout in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24.03.2009, 06:49
  4. MaD-IGWT new defeat in SE..
    By Octavianus Augustus in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 15.03.2009, 18:40
  5. How to defeat Gauls?
    By mikez117 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23.09.2008, 00:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •