Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: server 6 hotting up

Quote Originally Posted by g face View Post
    Cheers mate, I appreciate the special mention as I said to one of your members earlier in an igm its been an entertaining few months and its been very nice to be able to have some banter as well as the fighting..... keeps it all in perspective

very good job done by you guys and I fully expect to see you again

G
    ----------
    May be u wantted to re-use ur hammer next at time on RGU, if become opponent,

anyways we hope could be friends,,,,

Pikeman

well there were a lot of offenssive manouvres flying off everyday from people in ~oz~ and ESB wings all around the SE but OZ was mainly focused on the fire&ice ww so you guys were not an issue.... ESB did not have as much of an offenssive force and what it had was in full use all the time pretty much...... I carried on with you guys (even after the phoca ww looked doomed) because if nothing else I knew that I'd be attacked back if I let you grow..... I knew there were a few players that had armies which would grow fast if you didnt have to build defensive troops anymore..... so I took a few of the capitals but kept rolling out on smaller villages towards the end to minimiz the risk to my army and to keep you guys all guessing..... I think if oz had focused on you all for a day then yes we could have taken all the capitals out.... but still, I quite liked going it alone..... to be honest I expected you all to attack me back.... I know many of your players were smaller but lots of attacks on all my villages would've been near impossible to defend and I'd have chosen my capital everytime so you could have crop locked a few smaller villa's

in ESB we had some 2/3k pop players crop locking 22k players from goons and illiam..... reckon it'l be a few weeks into the new year until s6 restarts.... you waiting round for that one or going for another?

Hi G

I guess we did get around one day to attacking you, one of your vills became my largest pop village It was that village that chiefed the WW to us too.

As I said, you guys were busy elsewhere, too busy to take out us noobs. Ceril said much the same thing. My only point was/is, if someone is taking down your WW support villages anywhere, and they are small like we were - take a day to kill them off, coz like us they might not stop doing it and you may end up being RGU'd A small lesson. Maybe that WW was not worth it (too far away etc etc) so why support it at all? In fact why not do an Adelwar on it? Anyhow does not matter now.

Next server? My guess is the RGU crowd want an Xmas/NY break before coming back. S6 would seem a likely one for us to come back to, why not? Send me a Private Message in here with your email if you want us to invite you along. I reckon you'd be made very welcome by our crowd, truly. We'd be more likely to support your endeavours too BTW!

Hamper
    2012/13 - au4 Dr Feelgood, com7 Ruthless
    2011 - usx Once Upon A Time, s6 Ozzfest, Champ Dr Feelgood
    2010 - S1 Dr Feelgood, S6 Hamper, x2 DrFeelgood

I want to start with RGU , REally , wait ill send you guys a PM Before the server start
    I Wear this Signature with pride.

https://i.gyazo.com/3d2a1624cb7f02a6df2813590f16d329.png

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod View Post
    I want to start with RGU , REally , wait ill send you guys a PM Before the server start
    LOL, really?! As if...
    2012/13 - au4 Dr Feelgood, com7 Ruthless
    2011 - usx Once Upon A Time, s6 Ozzfest, Champ Dr Feelgood
    2010 - S1 Dr Feelgood, S6 Hamper, x2 DrFeelgood

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by g face View Post
    in ESB we had some 2/3k pop players crop locking 22k players from goons and illiam..... reckon it'l be a few weeks into the new year until s6 restarts.... you waiting round for that one or going for another?
    You croplocked peeair's villages after he abandoned the account when elsy took out his hammer. His capital and hammer village was already croplocked by elsy in oz. Keep padding yourself on the back for hitting an inactive account.

As far as I know, the only other attacks from esb were to zapper who was fighting of attacks to his capital from OZ. Hint for next round, croplocking only works if you take out more than just crop fields.

The goons alliance was full of inactives, why do you think we started a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by No-obody View Post
    LOL, really?! As if...
    youz thinkz imz jokingz ???
    My PM Will clear all your doubts .
    I Wear this Signature with pride.

https://i.gyazo.com/3d2a1624cb7f02a6df2813590f16d329.png

Pikeman

Hint for next round, croplocking only works if you take out more than just crop fields.
    you dont say?

Keep padding yourself on the back for hitting an inactive account.
    fair point, but I wasn't "padding" anyone on the back..... the most important point I was making is that small players can still attack large players (and I'm fairly sure ESB didnt know that he was inactive so although he was no threat they didnt know that........ see where I'm going?)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819