Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: server 6 hotting up

Got a phobia on being the next Adelwar? LOL.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by [CWL] InSaNe View Post
    http://s6.travian.com/karte.php?d=297902&c=c2
    Population 3

Oh yes.

How many LoD conquered the same WW so far? 4 or 5? Tell me about great organization... and remind me of Raid who comes here and start talking like you, all you people know is diplomacy and recruiting and something we also know (spamming), but we know more.
    check with brezz on some of the background to that, I igm'd him with some details after he asked.

Si
    CWL - Goats - Wild - Lod - AOW - ResT - 2005 - 2012

CWL - United Goats TS2 - 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by calpoly_man View Post
    I think he wanted to make it his capital
    Yeah , great strategy
    But can you make a WW site your Cap ??
    i heard that it was otherwise
    I Wear this Signature with pride.

https://i.gyazo.com/3d2a1624cb7f02a6df2813590f16d329.png

Quote Originally Posted by [CWL] Ravage View Post
    In game name please...
    so that we knew to whom are we talking with or maybe we can share our goats with you.
    no goats to share just some info i just received, one of the top 3 OZ delta just lost his small hammer,
    Destroyed all 18,000 troops & cavarly.
    Destroyed all 400 rams.
    Destroyed all 630 cats.

by the TUA-RGU people, man they are really showing teeth to the toothless! This is really becoming a joke 3 days later a lot of talk but they are not only taking apart the WW support villages in the area now they also taking out hammers, must admit not a big hammer! i wonder who is providing the info, where to defend and where to not!

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Small dogs with big bite View Post
    no goats to share just some info i just received, one of the top 3 OZ delta just lost his small hammer,
    Destroyed all 18,000 troops & cavarly.
    Destroyed all 400 rams.
    Destroyed all 630 cats.

by the TUA-RGU people, man they are really showing teeth to the toothless! This is really becoming a joke 3 days later a lot of talk but they are not only taking apart the WW support villages in the area now they also taking out hammers, must admit not a big hammer! i wonder who is providing the info, where to defend and where to not!
    /me bows down

Wait, dont you guys have the backing of LoD or something anyway?

/me un-bows
    s1 [2008] - Trio
    http://www.travian-reports.net/us/ra...p?id=83603544a (1 of my 3 attacks on a WW)

GET THE BNP OUT OF BRITAIN!! SAY NO TO FASCISTS!! SAY NO TO ANOTHER HITL3R!!

Quote Originally Posted by hall0 View Post
    /me bows down

Wait, dont you guys have the backing of LoD or something anyway?

/me un-bows
    they are apparently looking at the map the only alliance in that area that have confed with LOD. They wanted to become a wing of us and we said no! Now we are sorry, because they are a bunch of noobs, but they are making OZ look like bigger noobs! Crazy stuff , that WW in that area is looking like a Jigsaw puzzle with half of the pieces missing! They are the only ones attacking the WW in that area! They will be destroyed eventually, but CWL - RUS - OZ, might as well give up that WW in that area , lost 3 days already they are Phoca pop 8363 , villages 15 in 7th place -

Cool

they are apparently looking at the map the only alliance in that area that have confed with LOD. They wanted to become a wing of us and we said no! Now we are sorry, because they are a bunch of noobs, but they are making OZ look like bigger noobs! Crazy stuff , that WW in that area is looking like a Jigsaw puzzle with half of the pieces missing! They are the only ones attacking the WW in that area! They will be destroyed eventually, but CWL - RUS - OZ, might as well give up that WW in that area , lost 3 days already they are Phoca pop 8363 , villages 15 in 7th place -
    LOL, in 7th place, are you kidding me? Do you really think what shows up on the WW rankings right now is the ranks? They are all level zero. I guess by your logic Adelwar is winning right now with zero pop.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm glad you feel so important though

Solid arguments there, cant argue with them, so it's settled then, we're noobs.
    You seem to know a lot on LoD diplomacy, are you by any chance involved in leadership? Cause that would explain a lot of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by calpoly_man View Post
    LOL, in 7th place, are you kidding me? Do you really think what shows up on the WW rankings right now is the ranks? They are all level zero. I guess by your logic Adelwar is winning right now with zero pop.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I'm glad you feel so important though
    sorry you are correct they are most probably in about 12th place looking at the WW village , the one with the missing teeth(villages), is it actually a WW village because there is players with more villages in a smaller area!

sorry you are correct they are most probably in about 12th place looking at the WW village , the one with the missing teeth(villages), is it actually a WW village because there is players with more villages in a smaller area!
    dude,enough...stop haunting these forums.

You just pwned yourself.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast