Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POSSIBLE ROMAN WORLD RECORD T3.5 (without train artefact)

Default POSSIBLE ROMAN WORLD RECORD T3.5 (without train artefact)

INT NW PROUD MEMBER

---- GUZMANIA ---- PORTUGAL

PRINTSCREEN:

Greets

guzmania

nice offensive army

but i see that you totally lack def

incomplete account

Quote Originally Posted by starcraft View Post
    nice offensive army

incomplete account
    is impossible to do a lot of defence, if you desire to build an army of this size

Thorned Warrior

Do I need to repeat this? The fact that it is still alive at the end of the server makes you a total failure.

Mata hari easily broke the record but he didnt brag anything about it.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by starcraft View Post
    nice offensive army

incomplete account
    Not really incomplete account. It is a typical offense player, most offensive player has no defense trained at all. In Teiwaz acc, I have only 15k spearman available in times of need and I am relying to my defenders which is my co-ally and to the players that I kept attacking in the early of the game. I have 5 defers only two stayed until endgame.

Default agree with Bea on this one

Complete?

Any account capable of producing a monster hammer and providing it's OWN defense, has yet to be seen.

Nice army as a Roman. Defnese for sniping is all that is needed with deffers nearby.

SO um.. yeah.. incomplete. Let me know your game name next server. While you try to build an all "inclusive" account, myself and others can p'own you.

Those were nice troop counts for a Roman. Play a little, you really really can learn A BUNCH! < I think I can, I think I can, I think I can>

Syn

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    Complete?

Any account capable of producing a monster hammer and providing it's OWN defense, has yet to be seen.
    I had 70k spear when I send my monster.. atleast its something.. 130k right before hits on raysama and 115k now.

but, if noones knows you are simming, you only have friends around you, and your 100% sure they will help you, I dont see the problem not making any.

problem is when people knows you. my friends lost their off because they had no defence to put between chiefs.
    but it is tricks to stop both takeover and cata if there is 1 sec spilt without any defence at all. but are they coming again you probably need a wall
    Last edited by surikat; 25.10.2009 at 07:26.
    Cute girls can do anything - Mata Hari - pwn1 pwn2 pwn<3
    Slow round with duals starting late - Promiscuous

i have three sizable hammers and a mountain of defense trained in-house. best of all i have what you might call a "reversed beginners protection" for three weeks...if you catch my drift

the thing is, you just got to have a good neighboring villages you can house your troops in. still, bea is right. a typical offense player almost always do not train their own defense.

Pikeman

Pointless....pointless - why spend like 4months building it and not throwing, that's the best bit - you know you can't take them to the next round
    certainly could be a record for the biggest fail ha ha

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by surikat View Post
    I had 70k spear when I send my monster.. atleast its something.. 130k right before hits on raysama and 115k now.

but, if noones knows you are simming, you only have friends around you, and your 100% sure they will help you, I dont see the problem not making any.

problem is when people knows you. my friends lost their off because they had no defence to put between chiefs.
    but it is tricks to stop both takeover and cata if there is 1 sec spilt without any defence at all. but are they coming again you probably need a wall
    I wont trust that I have no standby defense in my hammer village. I always have 150k defense at the least. And so you can see that I am feeding my defenses in the hammer village and my hammer is sent to capital. I was wishing that I have an account that I can park my troops... that was so easy though...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast