Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Special Message from the Deletion Assistants

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Falls View Post
    LMFAO!!

Karv losing the artifact is too funny!! Wonder how Freedom is taking it, knowing that he wanted it badly, and Karv and Fredroberts wouldn't give it to him...priceless!!!

Great show DA!!
    Great show indeed.

Thorned Warrior

beeing in extreme i was watching karv reinfo from that vilage diminishing every day. it was a matter of time until he'd lost it and by loosing it karv showed me what a wonderfull player he's and an exceptional leader. unlike him profan is really traying to keep as much reinfo as he can to protect his.

after a cupple of years of travian, after seeing everything from BM, Legacy extreme etc etc etc i think i will retire to some well deserved rest. aliances aren't what they were. players aren't what they were. honor isn't what it was.
    and as a personal message to those who bravade on their pittifull attaks and conquer of artifacts, and to those who's answer to everything is an insult.... guys.... like it or not travian is a mirror of your personality. if you insult somewone in travian then you real life IQ isn't bright either

Arafel

BM-er

PS: greeting to the bartender if you read this

Quote Originally Posted by dead_legolas View Post

aliances aren't what they were. players aren't what they were. honor isn't what it was.

No, your just on s2....got a feeling it's always been this way here.
    WE WILL NOT WIN
    so
    LET US TRY THE NEXT SERVER

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne A View Post
    No, your just on s2....got a feeling it's always been this way here.
    more or less however in the past i have met decent players from all points of view. major, cold can, hobo joe, dory, devastator, coolio472 and many more. today lot of the kids who play can't see futher than the emotion dicatated by the testosteron level
    Last edited by dead_legolas; 01.11.2009 at 20:28.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomNewb View Post
    First reports will be up tonight. Maybe I can dig into the archives. I'll also try to get some pictures up of Broke village getting wasted, along w/any videos featuring DA members holding fire arms.

For now, a few member pics:

id tap that!!
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep."
    Alexander the Great

Axerider

more or less however in the past i have met decent players from all points of view. major, cold can, hobo joe, dory, devastator, coolio472 and many more. today lot of the kids who play can't see futher than the emotion dicatated by the testosteron level
    2 s2's ago was for me also the best server I have ever played. But still, we have also a lot of propaganda and forumwars. Cold Can and BlackPaladin were the two most hated persons on the server at one moment I think. After the server we could rationalise things better of course, but I know that in the heat of the war there were serious disputes about alliances accusing eachother of cheating, using MHs to get the enemies banned, dirty spying, hacking, ... After the server we all became friends though, otherwise PM wouldn't be here. I'm sure there are people in PM that I have attacked or hated 2 servers ago

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by fosgeen View Post
    2 s2's ago was for me also the best server I have ever played. But still, we have also a lot of propaganda and forumwars. Cold Can and BlackPaladin were the two most hated persons on the server at one moment I think. After the server we could rationalise things better of course, but I know that in the heat of the war there were serious disputes about alliances accusing eachother of cheating, using MHs to get the enemies banned, dirty spying, hacking, ... After the server we all became friends though, otherwise PM wouldn't be here. I'm sure there are people in PM that I have attacked or hated 2 servers ago
    sssshhhh....we were loved
    'THE Bartender'

There Is No Experience That Cannot Be Enhanced By Smoking A Cigerette With The Possible Exception Of Fixing A Gas Leak

beeing in extreme i was watching karv reinfo from that vilage diminishing every day. it was a matter of time until he'd lost it and by loosing it karv showed me what a wonderfull player he's and an exceptional leader. unlike him profan is really traying to keep as much reinfo as he can to protect his.

after a cupple of years of travian, after seeing everything from BM, Legacy extreme etc etc etc i think i will retire to some well deserved rest. aliances aren't what they were. players aren't what they were. honor isn't what it was.
    and as a personal message to those who bravade on their pittifull attaks and conquer of artifacts, and to those who's answer to everything is an insult.... guys.... like it or not travian is a mirror of your personality. if you insult somewone in travian then you real life IQ isn't bright either

Arafel

BM-er

PS: greeting to the bartender if you read this
    Karv was a class-act about the hit. A true gentlemanveteran of Travian.

/space normally reserved for shittalking instead given to a rare nod to Extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomNewb View Post
    Karv was a class-act about the hit. A true gentlemanveteran of Travian.

/space normally reserved for shittalking instead given to a rare nod to Extreme.
    On the plus side though Karv no longer needs it because with his hammer caught hes definatly in the Plus for crop now

As for Pr0fan being a reins hound ya we have heard the same thing. Hes trying to protect that village to the death however all his other villages are weak and unprotected. You could just rip the bottom out of him by hitting all his feeders, croplock him and hit his merchants as well and then he will have to reply on Extreme to continuosly feed his offensive village. He has to be running deep in the red now any effect to his resources per hour would be crushing, especially if you say croplock 8 villages and hit market places.

Meet Assery; The pot smoking, beer guzzling Mascot of DAŽ who shoots fire from his arse!

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCan View Post
    sssshhhh....we were loved

I have to admit I loved you sometimes. But that was only in the heat of the battle

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast