Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates of the NE

Exclamation Updates of the NE

Seems that the war between RT-TŪ and Thunder} has been moved to another stage.
    After most of wormfood's villages were dsetroyed by RT-TŪ he went and cried to his mommy in the meta and now all Thunder in the NE are attacking RT-TŪ... what a fair game they are playing now
    Now let's see what's ONE reaction on this.... they have two option either they attack RT as well, destroy them and then the real war between Thunder and ONE starts or they will start attacking Thunder and the real fun starts.

This server seems to be sooooo boring, the two META alliances are simming and no real action is taking place.... is it a secret deal between Thunder and ONE.... or we just have a bunch of simmers who don't know what's the meaning of a war game

ok..seriously...worm is played by Tauno...who is the NE leader...who exactly do u consider to be *mommy* there?
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

Hi Inocka... that was a fast reply
    *mommy* is just an expression, unless u consider ur self the big MOMMA of Thunder.
    Yes, this is the situation now... since few days, the war re-ignated between RT-TŪ and Thunder}, some damage happened in the both sides, and the main player who got effected was Tauno *the worm*
    So when he realized that he's losing the HEAD-TO-HEAD battle he called the other wings * Thunder%, Thunder&, ThundeŪ.. and the rest * to attack RT-TŪ

Sorry to say that... but only cowards show-off using their friends' force.
    If Thunder are brave enough, they should try messing it up with ONE.... they are the real competitors, in this case the server will be great, not as boring as it's now.... but I bet they won't

Quote Originally Posted by fairplay View Post
    Hi Inocka... that was a fast reply
    *mommy* is just an expression, unless u consider ur self the big MOMMA of Thunder.
    Yes, this is the situation now... since few days, the war re-ignated between RT-TŪ and Thunder}, some damage happened in the both sides, and the main player who got effected was Tauno *the worm*
    So when he realized that he's losing the HEAD-TO-HEAD battle he called the other wings * Thunder%, Thunder&, ThundeŪ.. and the rest * to attack RT-TŪ

Sorry to say that... but only cowards show-off using their friends' force.
    If Thunder are brave enough, they should try messing it up with ONE.... they are the real competitors, in this case the server will be great, not as boring as it's now.... but I bet they won't
    Thunders r clearing small worms so that they can peacefully attack ONE

hello, lets have some more ignorant bullshit on this forum.

lot of rumors going around? lets clear them then.

most of wormfood's villages were dsetroyed by RT-TŪ
    FALSE and FALSE. most of them are fine. RT-T@ was not the only RT wing attacking.

he went and cried to his mommy in the meta
    FALSE. taunou is a meta leader in thunder. he didnt have to cry to anyone since his wing have done a fantastic job supporting him.

now all Thunder in the NE are attacking RT-TŪ...
    FALSE and FALSE. not all of Thunder NE is attacking, and the ones that are are attacking RT, not T@

since few days, the war re-ignated between RT-TŪ and Thunder}
    FALSE. the war between RT and Thunder has always been on.

some damage happened in the both sides
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/5025614/00...e760261cf0/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/8896778/a2...b5c40125ac/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/6394698/0e...a9a72ebb43/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/5119061/a7...33f7b842d1/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/1517618/40...0eb147e480/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/9820504/ec...f16d90ed29/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/7439374/ab...88d86c7618/1/1

So when he realized that he's losing the HEAD-TO-HEAD battle
    FALSE. if "head-to-head" to you means 3 wings attacking 1 player, then i guess so. and by the way, he won. his villages are still up, capital unscathed. attacks have ceased. RT-T@ has but a few hammers left.

he called the other wings * Thunder%, Thunder&, ThundeŪ.. and the rest * to attack RT-TŪ
    FALSE. attacks on RT are planned by myself and a few other people from around Thunder. and as i said, we are attacking RT, not just T@. you're on the target list though so don't worry.

------------------------------------

as for the whining about ONE. youre an idiot. why would we go after another quad when there are two hundred hostile players in our own.

as for today's attacks on RT so far: lots of defense down everywhere, lots of villages in croplock. lots of catas inserted as well, serves as a cold shower for many of our members. props to everyone taking part in whatever way, except to the ones *****ing on the forums.

good luck, and have fun

Considering my smallish 13k+4,5k made alone more damage to RT-TR than RT's whole wing did to me, I didn't really need to go cry for mommy. Quite the contrary, after I had finished 3rd or 4th RT capital that week, Amusant thought he has to stop me any way he can. So he ordered all of his players with anykind of hammers against me, and asked also help from other RT wings. I guess he stopped me cause I don't have much of my hammer left. Over 50,000 attack points with 13+4,5 hammer which got once caught at home says that Amusant didn't stop me, I stopped my rampage myself. I ran out of troops.

Considering I got like 2 villages in a bit worse shape and other few that might need few days rebuilding, you could say they destroyed all of my villages. On the other hand we destroyed during the week like 15 RT capitals and destroyed like 85% of their hammers (RT-TR - Amusants wing).

EDIT: And those capitals were destroyed only by Thunder} as well as most of those hammers. Other wings had their own business to do.

Those reports above in laylas post quite much tell you everything you need to know. Congrats for Amusant being such a brave and honourable leader, ordering his men to get slaughtered into my capital while he went after a booster. Such a brave leader, shame his army didn't get a very good welcome in his own village after that... Refused didn't like that kind of leaders and decided to slaughter the hammer right when it reached his home.

Though I have to admit that some of RT players have showed some nice resistance, especially credits for SilentLegion for inserting considerable amount of catas and to gibanica for catching 1/4 of the small hammer I had in my capitol.

PS: It's always cool when people claim things as facts when they don't seem to have any sort of real information about it. Can I ask which alliance do you belong to fairplay?
    Last edited by Taunou; 06.12.2009 at 18:19.
    On previous servers, member of Thunder, FU, WC, MH, MC & 105

Layla.. I don't know how to make a multi quote... but u can read between the lines and find my answer:

Originally Posted by meet the band View Post
    hello, lets have some more ignorant bullshit on this forum.

lot of rumors going around? lets clear them then.

FALSE and FALSE. most of them are fine. RT-T@ was not the only RT wing attacking.

I don't think so.
    http://www.travian.ws/analyser.pl?s=com9&uid=27745

FALSE. taunou is a meta leader in thunder. he didnt have to cry to anyone since his wing have done a fantastic job supporting him.

So u mean the META have many leaders!!!!! bullshit
    He is just a wing leader, or maybe Thunder raised his rank after he betrayed Boombastic

FALSE and FALSE. not all of Thunder NE is attacking, and the ones that are are attacking RT, not T@

Not true

FALSE. the war between RT and Thunder has always been on.

Yes... it has always been on, but I said *re-ignated*

http://travilog.org.ua/en/5025614/00...e760261cf0/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/8896778/a2...b5c40125ac/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/6394698/0e...a9a72ebb43/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/5119061/a7...33f7b842d1/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/1517618/40...0eb147e480/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/9820504/ec...f16d90ed29/1/1
    http://travilog.org.ua/en/7439374/ab...88d86c7618/1/1

Where are the reports where his a** was kicked

FALSE. if "head-to-head" to you means 3 wings attacking 1 player, then i guess so. and by the way, he won. his villages are still up, capital unscathed. attacks have ceased. RT-T@ has but a few hammers left.

This what I said... damage in both sides, and only wormfood's capital and another vill still safe: http://www.travian.ws/analyser.pl?s=com9&uid=27745

FALSE. attacks on RT are planned by myself and a few other people from around Thunder. and as i said, we are attacking RT, not just T@. you're on the target list though so don't worry.

It's a war game... go ahead an attack, RT already know about that.... u better find the spies in your team

------------------------------------

as for the whining about ONE. youre an idiot. why would we go after another quad when there are two hundred hostile players in our own.

You better behave.... shame on you calling me an idiot, wake up; it's just a game

Quote Originally Posted by Taunou View Post
    Considering my smallish 13k+4,5k made alone more damage to RT-TR than RT's whole wing did to me, I didn't really need to go cry for mommy. Quite the contrary, after I had finished 3rd or 4th RT capital that week, Amusant thought he has to stop me any way he can. So he ordered all of his players with anykind of hammers against me, and asked also help from other RT wings. I guess he stopped me cause I don't have much of my hammer left. Over 50,000 attack points with 13+4,5 hammer which got once caught at home says that Amusant didn't stop me, I stopped my rampage myself. I ran out of troops.

Considering I got like 2 villages in a bit worse shape and other few that might need few days rebuilding, you could say they destroyed all of my villages. On the other hand we destroyed during the week like 15 RT capitals and destroyed like 85% of their hammers (RT-TR - Amusants wing).

EDIT: And those capitals were destroyed only by Thunder} as well as most of those hammers. Other wings had their own business to do.

Those reports above in laylas post quite much tell you everything you need to know. Congrats for Amusant being such a brave and honourable leader, ordering his men to get slaughtered into my capital while he went after a booster. Such a brave leader, shame his army didn't get a very good welcome in his own village after that... Refused didn't like that kind of leaders and decided to slaughter the hammer right when it reached his home.

Though I have to admit that some of RT players have showed some nice resistance, especially credits for SilentLegion for inserting considerable amount of catas and to gibanica for catching 1/4 of the small hammer I had in my capitol.

PS: It's always cool when people claim things as facts when they don't seem to have any sort of real information about it. Can I ask which alliance do you belong to fairplay?
    So... if THUNDER} were strong and brave enough to destroy amusant and his team... why did they start crying and asking the other wings to help them!!!!! KIDDING ME

hello fairplay, let's hear your ingame name and where youre from as well since i dont like talking to no-ones?

first of all. taunous villages. i can see them right now what shape they are in. you paid almost 100 crop in attackers for every single population point you got down from him. and as i said all RT wings attacked taunou, ive seen the reports as well. so 3 wings vs 1 player, fair huh? go try to bullshit someone else.

He is just a wing leader, or maybe Thunder raised his rank after he betrayed Boombastic
    this shows you have absolutely no ******* clue what youre talking about. taunou is a meta leader, and he is leading a wing now as well since the old wing leader quit, and he's playing on his account yes. betrayed boombastic? taunou was one of the founding players on the boombastic account, and played on it for a long time.

guess what happened then? weedninja, the other original player on the account, started grabbing more and more power in the Lethal alliance, even though Taunou held the actual leadership position. weedninja betrayed Lethal's interests many times, and finally decided to jump over completely and joined RT with the account taunou helped create. now, who do you think betrayed who?

Yes... it has always been on, but I said *re-ignated*
    it has gotten a little more interesting, that is true. and that's partially because Taunou showed how easily RT capitals and hammers can be taken down

Where are the reports where his a** was kicked
    you mean the ones where his boosters got catapulted with no resistance, except for the times when catapults got inserted and killed? whats there to show in those. the villages are mostly out of croplock by now.

This what I said... damage in both sides, and only wormfood's capital and another vill still safe
    your argument simply does not work. keep looking at the analyser for all you care, i can see for myself what shape the Wormfood account is in. idiot.

It's a war game... go ahead an attack, RT already know about that.... u better find the spies in your team
    i think the attack is public information pretty well by now. i dont need to find spies, even with spies your decisions are stupid and your leaders **** up.

So... if THUNDER} were strong and brave enough to destroy amusant and his team... why did they start crying and asking the other wings to help them!!!!!
    yeah, i wonder why. ask someone of your brave RT leaders to teach you how to play this game then, if you really think theyre up for it.

"He is just a wing leader, or maybe Thunder raised his rank after he betrayed Boombastic"

This sentence is enough to prove that your knowledge of happenings on the server is so minimal, I don't really need to explain anything to you.

I cried for help? You can say it like that, if we started using higher amount of our armies to take out RT. You can ignore the fact that RT-TR had aswell help from other RT wings, I'm sure you're easily capable of closing eyes from everything that doesn't belong to your sketch about how things really went.

And where are the reports of me getting asskicked? What do you define as asskicking? If you define couple croplocked villages and around 1k poploss as asskick, then what are those 7 removed hammers in the past reports then? My losses compared to RT-TR's losses are not even comparable...
    Last edited by Taunou; 06.12.2009 at 18:54.
    On previous servers, member of Thunder, FU, WC, MH, MC & 105

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast