Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Team PFF vs Team BG *Battle in the SE*

Quote Originally Posted by venividivici View Post
    Strange that when PFF were owning their quad and server previous rounds no one were calling them "average". Now nobodies like you start crawling out of nowhere acting big.

Oh and Merry Christmas to you as well.
    I was always calling them average
    oh well, as I see it, PFF has always been maybe 5% good accounts and 95% average or below average accounts acting as meatshield/deff supply for cross quad wars. They got away with it since the 95% were never really targeted, no one goes after crap accounts in cross quads, so now when these are being attacked by BG from the same quad, we see many PFF accounts being deleted. So I say they've met their match

We are the nobodies, wanna be somebodies, are you somebody ?

Guardsman

karmagettie-- check again and again MM and LT are not PFF pro PLAYERS ?

i can say they delete cos of me ...LT is history MM is gonna to be in few hours i think if not i will conquer 3-4 vill in 1 night ... kimorse -this guy has like 40k crop trops i took his vill...i destroyed his capital 16-to 0 crops and just i have another new vill--- surprise - again is kimorse vill...2 off vill - now he can do just one thing -press the bottom and delete the ACC cos im coming for his capital now and i will conquer all his vill...

by the way BG players are not active yet-- i hope BG speed finish soon as posible and then you guys -is better to run away from us-cos there is no way to stay in our AREA

my opinion is PFF are NOTHING -sorry but is TRUE ! they was good -YES -before we get here ..now they gonna disapear and after they will say -we are the best - this server -we are not playing -only young members of the ally ...but the reality is... they are NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US (BG-TEAM) and just they try to find any reason for escape -same like harpia and LT and MM and ...even i dont know them... but if this was the good players for PFF -i can say ..they are nothing they are my big farm -
    Last edited by ganador; 26.12.2009 at 05:43.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ganador View Post

i can say they delete cos of me ...LT is history MM is gonna to be in few hours i think if not i will conquer 3-4 vill in 1 night ... kimorse -this guy has like 40k crop trops i took his vill...i destroyed his capital 16-to 0 crops and just i have another new vill--- surprise - again is kimorse vill...2 off vill - now he can do just one thing -press the bottom and delete the ACC cos im coming for his capital now and i will conquer all his vill...

by the way BG players are not active yet-- i hope BG speed finish soon as posible and then you guys -is better to run away from us-cos there is no way to stay in our AREA

my opinion is PFF are NOTHING -sorry but is TRUE ! they was good -YES -before we get here ..now they gonna disapear and after they will say -we are the best - this server -we are not playing -only young members of the ally ...but the reality is... they are NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR US (BG-TEAM) and just they try to find any reason for escape -same like harpia and LT and MM and ...even i dont know them... but if this was the good players for PFF -i can say ..they are nothing they are my big farm -
    you, your whole alliance, and everyone you get defense from would have been crushed within 3-4 days if you were fighting against the PFF that was present on comx between 1-3 servers ago. You are lucky that PFF is not as organized as before. I dont think that you can say that we are not good enough for you, you just came too late. You got lucky. You would have gotten your asses kicked.
    You are true about some things, but seriously, PFF has been dominating for what the last 7 servers? I am pretty sure you got a lucky break PFF cannot always be the same ya know. good for you that you can conquer some villages, i hope your life is complete now

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Goodenknight View Post
    you, your whole alliance, and everyone you get defense from would have been crushed within 3-4 days if you were fighting against the PFF that was present on comx between 1-3 servers ago. ...
    I can supply you with other common excuses - "if you were playing in the previous round", "if past leaders were present", "if we hadn't had so much RL commitments", "if my ISP was good", "if the MHs weren't such b**es", "if my grandmommy was a male", etc., etc.

Guardsman

what just i said ?>>>?>???? they start with if you and bg ally was here in the last few servers we was goona to kick your *** DD jajajaj -i predict this all ready my friend -i told you ...no becouse you are not playing you old squad -is cos we havent been here if we was ..this glory of ROME -was no gonna to be the same

why all the f.... time when somebody kick them *** they start if thats was that time...years ago..we get boring we get old we no playing now... all is same bullshits - but the true is i said : PFF ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR BG -TEAM.... WE ARE BETTER -and we proving IT -let see whats gonna to happand in 2 weeks time...I will try to predict -there is NO pff allys
    Last edited by ganador; 26.12.2009 at 09:30.

Quote Originally Posted by ganador View Post

Wake up you're living in a dream world.

Quote Originally Posted by karmagettie View Post
    Hello. i havent posted much in a few.

With me, my hammer went splat to a powerful wall. But i am rebuilt now.

Overall my account is very much alive. 4 BG players have deleted because of me (with 3 chiefings and over a dozen villages destroyed)

Yes most of the old legends have deleted. Many didnt want to lead and when some of the legends had a chance to lead, the new leadership complained over "dictatorship" So they stepped back down. So almost right now the current PFF is not old PFF , but the younger generation PFF. I actually dont think many of the old ones are still around, minus Surikat

But i will play until last village.
    lol, I dont feel like a oldie. and I'm not far as active this round, sadly.
    Cute girls can do anything - Mata Hari - pwn1 pwn2 pwn<3
    Slow round with duals starting late - Promiscuous

Natarian Knight

you, your whole alliance, and everyone you get defense from would have been crushed within 3-4 days if you were fighting against the PFF that was present on comx between 1-3 servers ago. You are lucky that PFF is not as organized as before.

sorry to cauze inconvenience!

Quote Originally Posted by surikat View Post
    lol, I dont feel like a oldie. and I'm not far as active this round, sadly.
    Lol! Still the same answer in every round?

Thorned Warrior

Thumbs up missing u PFF

I started this round but deleted acc in 2 weeks...I am out of station for 2 months...and get lesser chance to be online......best of luck PFF for the WW race.............

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast