Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Team PFF vs Team BG *Battle in the SE*

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by ElPolloDiablo View Post
    I don't think it's a fair conclusion to say that BG guys are trying to get in because they are scared of PFF. More like they want to get in and spy..

Jono
    totally agreed jono.

PFF is not what it was last round. there is some issues like all other alliances. but for some odd reason you always talk about us. we lost our bigger hammer recently. but it was not BG...where you at? and talk crap about the confeds of PFF...how many confeds you guys got?

call us noobs...call us dumb...but for some reason you are afraid of us? why? grow a pair and lets get the ball rolling on chiefing your villas

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBG View Post
    http://travian-reports.net/uk/raport.php?id=454655da5c6

The attack is the distance of 7 hours, no special preparation with feyks
    PFF where is your defense?
    In between your cat waves. You guys neglect to mention that you lost 3,000 cats and didn't destroy the target

What's with all the BS? PFF loses some villages, sure, BG has some great players and that's a fact. BG loses some villages because PFF has some great players and that's a fact. BG happens to have a lot more easy targets, so they lose more.

But when we're talking about alliances with over 300 members apiece, I don't think a few dozen villages here and there mean a thing .

Jono

Guardsman

lets play and see !!! i can say as longer i see the game...we(bulgarians) not scare to PFF is true they have good players i can see that ,but the game is in the begiining -and bg speed i hope soon gonna to finish (like 1 week ) then all PFF players gonna to see us -what we can do -

i didnt post my attacks and my conquer vill - cos is no point -but we will bang some of the best PFF plyers and in few days i will post all reports and then shut UP ! just play and JNOY IT - the winner is that ally - when rich 100 level not when show how big mounths have in the forum !

this is my last SPAM -i will just make posts for reports

Last edited by harpia; 23.12.2009 at 17:31.

Natarian Knight

I try to suecide but no luck
    maybe you had to sent а few waves....

Quote Originally Posted by iii View Post
    maybe you had to sent а few waves....
    this was the last one

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by ganador View Post
    lets play and see !!! i can say as longer i see the game...we(bulgarians) not scare to PFF is true they have good players i can see that ,but the game is in the begiining -and bg speed i hope soon gonna to finish (like 1 week ) then all PFF players gonna to see us -what we can do -

i didnt post my attacks and my conquer vill - cos is no point -but we will bang some of the best PFF plyers and in few days i will post all reports and then shut UP ! just play and JNOY IT - the winner is that ally - when rich 100 level not when show how big mounths have in the forum !

we will allow your server to end so we can say we REALLY pawned you. right now you can use the excuse..."this is not my normal server". we want you to be there crying when we kill your troops and chief your villas. thanks for building them up for me. maybe 1 day i can pay you back when you learn how to play.

Guardsman

NO COMMENT! IM THERE IN THE GAME COME IM WAITING FOR YOU ...

just see im in robbers of the week- you know why ? cos all surround me PFFs PLAYERS ARE MY BIG FARMS ..I CAN SAY mutans mutinus -is one of them....and this guy is multi- he have few more acc - today he just let his ally mate to cnoquer his vill from 16 now they 14 - cos luis trenker took his attack vill - they from the same ally but i dont understand what they doing- or mAY be they the same guy -multiacount

Thorned Warrior

NO COMMENT! IM THERE IN THE GAME COME IM WAITING FOR YOU ...

just see im in robbers of the week- you know why ? cos all surround me PFFs PLAYERS ARE MY BIG FARMS ..I CAN SAY mutans mutinus -is one of them....and this guy is multi- he have few more acc - today he just let his ally mate to cnoquer his vill from 16 now they 14 - cos luis trenker took his attack vill - they from the same ally but i dont understand what they doing- or mAY be they the same guy -multiacount

Somebody has short term memory loss

Natarian Knight

that's great ganador, but one thing. please do not accuse anyone of multi playing. i dont want any fights on the forum..cause if some one accuses someone else of something, thins are gonna get ugly

thanks

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast