Thread: DUV - Dranian Union of Villages

Smile DUV - Dranian Union of Villages

EDIT: I Have changed this alliance Long Ago. See the actual alliance page.

- Irskaad
    Last edited by Irskaad; 20.03.2010 at 20:51.

Thorned Warrior

Default ahhh

Quote Originally Posted by Irskaad View Post
    Name: Dranian Union of Villages
    Tag: DUV

I Have created a new, revolutionary alliance called the DUV, Dranian Union of Villages.
    Unlike 98% of alliances (Especially the top 20), i am not asking you to be a master of travian nor i am pushing you with endless rules.
    I am not expecting a ton of things from you, i treat you like just another regular player.
    And i do not Bombard you with endless rules or anything.
    I Have made this Alliance so we can help each other. If you want, you may help others with their problems and other stuff, and in return you gain ranks.
    This isn't an alliance in which we have no goals, we have many, by the way.

- THIS LIST IS ORDERED BY PRIORITY -

1. To show travian that Mean Leaders and a Bombardment of Rules do not necessarily make a Good Alliance. We can be just as good with few rules and by having a Kind leader.

2. To Reach the top 100 Alliances in this Server.

3. To at least hold a World Wonder.

4. To beat the Game.

Though these last 2 goals are not important, the purpose of this alliance is to show travian that you do not need a harsh alliance to be successful.

WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM OUR NEMBERS:

At least some activity, though i understand that sometimes you need to do somethings more important than this game. More details in the Alliance page. (Search DUV)

And nothing else.

/THE STRUCTURE OF THIS ALLIANCE/BENEFITS/

To replace the "Obey or be Kicked" System, i have made the "Try to Help and be Rewarded" System.

You have 5 Ranks, * to *****. Your "Mission", if you choose to accept it, is to gain ranks by:

1. Helping others with their resource or Farming problems.
    2. Helping ME with this alliance, like telling me what should i do to acheive my Goals.
    3. Helping this Alliance by Inviting people to it.

And in return, you gain more power and benefits, like Priority aid, and more Alliance powers.

Also, starting at Rank **, we have a Professional Area System, which allows you to optionally choose a Professional Area, and if you're good in it, you gain more Ranks. And thus more power.

RECRUITERS:

Only me. I Entered this Game Alone. so send me a message through the travian message system, though you will have a Greater advantage if you are from the (-,+) Zone.

Just send a normal message, telling me to invite you, and i will invite you in.
    Send to: Irskaad (-186,123)

Ok, so that ends my Alliance Introduction, please forgive me if there's a typo somewhere, but i'm portuguese, and this is my first time playing travian.
    I Tried my best to offer you a Good alliance. I am not forcing you to accept it, just accept it if you think i will be a great alliance host. Ok? Bye.

- Irskaad
    I hear what you're saying and I understand where you're coming from. Not all "good" alliance leaders are mean, most are very kind. This is exactly what I thought when I started travian All travian "Top" players must be mean and heartless to take all these peoples resources and kill all their troops and not reply to my messages! Were not all mean =] in fact most everyone in travian is nice. I would love to help this alliance! But unffortunately you're in a diffrent quad as me so I can't join. IGM me with any of your questions (My IGM is SoDanYu)

~SoDanYu

Ps: I need to start using spell check ^^
    Last edited by SoDanYu; 31.12.2009 at 09:05.

Default Reply to the "hammer or anvil"

Put "the dump" down as anvil.

Quote Originally Posted by Irskaad View Post
    Name: Dranian Union of Villages
    Tag: DUV

I Have created a new, revolutionary alliance called the DUV, Dranian Union of Villages.
    Unlike 98% of alliances (Especially the top 20), i am not asking you to be a master of travian nor i am pushing you with endless rules.
    I am not expecting a ton of things from you, i treat you like just another regular player.
    And i do not Bombard you with endless rules or anything.
    I Have made this Alliance so we can help each other. If you want, you may help others with their problems and other stuff, and in return you gain ranks.
    This isn't an alliance in which we have no goals, we have many, by the way.

- THIS LIST IS ORDERED BY PRIORITY -

1. To show travian that Mean Leaders and a Bombardment of Rules do not necessarily make a Good Alliance. We can be just as good with few rules and by having a Kind leader.

2. To Reach the top 100 Alliances in this Server.

3. To at least hold a World Wonder.

4. To beat the Game.

Though these last 2 goals are not important, the purpose of this alliance is to show travian that you do not need a harsh alliance to be successful.

WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM OUR NEMBERS:

At least some activity, though i understand that sometimes you need to do somethings more important than this game. More details in the Alliance page. (Search DUV)

And nothing else.

/THE STRUCTURE OF THIS ALLIANCE/BENEFITS/

To replace the "Obey or be Kicked" System, i have made the "Try to Help and be Rewarded" System.

You have 5 Ranks, * to *****. Your "Mission", if you choose to accept it, is to gain ranks by:

1. Helping others with their resource or Farming problems.
    2. Helping ME with this alliance, like telling me what should i do to acheive my Goals.
    3. Helping this Alliance by Inviting people to it.

And in return, you gain more power and benefits, like Priority aid, and more Alliance powers.

Also, starting at Rank **, we have a Professional Area System, which allows you to optionally choose a Professional Area, and if you're good in it, you gain more Ranks. And thus more power.

RECRUITERS:

Only me. I Entered this Game Alone. so send me a message through the travian message system, though you will have a Greater advantage if you are from the (-,+) Zone.

Just send a normal message, telling me to invite you, and i will invite you in.
    Send to: Irskaad (-186,123)

Ok, so that ends my Alliance Introduction, please forgive me if there's a typo somewhere, but i'm portuguese, and this is my first time playing travian.
    I Tried my best to offer you a Good alliance. I am not forcing you to accept it, just accept it if you think i will be a great alliance host. Ok? Bye.

- Irskaad
    I Have changed the Alliance Rules. See my Alliance Page for Details.

Oh, and smoky, LMFAO!

- Irskaad