Thread: A striking analogy !!

Guardsman

Default A striking analogy !!

Yea there is a striking analogy between events of last s6 and WWII. And i just figured it all by myself , the smart *** I am

I gonna point out now:

1. SL attacks ONE : Germany attacks France

SL manages to wrap up an interquadrant war within month or so which is really unpreecedented. Did show their superiority as a military allaince.

Germany attacks France, breaks through The once estimated unbreachable "Maginot Line" , crosses river seine in 14th days from the start operation and marches in Paris , shows the world Blitzkrieg "The lightning war"

2. LOD & MYTH cold war : Western allies(UK + USA + France) having cold war against communist Russia

The mid game tug of war for superiority of power between LOD & MYTH seems to have close resemblance to cold war that USA+UK was having with Russia

3. SL starts operation against LOD : Germany attacks GB

SL sucessfully recognizes its biggest threat LOD and attacks them. They get huge initial success. But they get carried away starts a new front against MYTH ( Zoda + arzt + RU guys attacks MYTH PHX border players without any provocation). Biggest mistake they made. They shld ve sweet toothed MYTH and kept them engaged with LOD and finish off LOD ASAP.

Germany attacks GB. Luftwaffe ( German airforce) destroys most resistance of RAF ( Royal Airforce) , starts bombing London. But they didnt finish off GB for some mysterious reasons and attacks Russia breaking the Warsaw Pact and starts Operation Barbarossa, the biggest cause of they loosing the war.

4. SL + RU attacks MYTH : Germany attacks Russia

A two front war is a always asking for trouble. Prolly the main cause of SL to loose was this move and same things goes to Germany.

SL gets great succcess on MYTH border hits. I was there. Saw how bad was it. But MYTH holds their ground in defending Codename , after this MYTH starts hitting back SW. SU + SCR had some great hits on there.

Germany gets victory after victory in Russia. Get inside like 2000 miles very quickly. Reaches the southern Industrial and Oilfield belts almost felt like the war was about to be over soon. Suddenly Russia holds on Stalingrad and since the Red Army turned the face of war and didnt stop until 8th May 1945, Fall of Barlin , V-E (Victory in Europe) Day.

5. LOD + MYTH + ONE operations vs SL : Allied attacks on **** germany from both sides.

LOD , MYTH and ONE outnumbers SL and organizes attacks on SE and SW, liberates a WW for Trinity, does coordinated attacks on SL WW s and finally defeats SL

Allied forces advances towards Germany , keep liberating the rest of the Europe on their way. Patton's 3rd army and Zukhov's Red Army closes in the victory , defeating germany in almost all battle fields since 1943.

6. Wise guy CasCa predicts MYTH+LOD joint action against SL and SL loosing s6: Wise guy nostradamus predicts WWII .

PS : If u still reading and didnt get it why this thread at all... well "This thread is for the pathetic morons like you who still keep chit chatting in s6 forum after the server is closed almost 3 weeks ago." Enjoy!!

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by CasCa View Post
    PS : If u still reading and didnt get it why this thread at all... well "This thread is for the pathetic morons like you who still keep chit chatting in s6 forum after the server is closed almost 3 weeks ago." Enjoy!!
    LoLzzz....

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by CasCa View Post
    Yea there is a striking analogy between events of last s6 and WWII. And i just figured it all by myself , the smart *** I am

I gonna point out now:

1. SL attacks ONE : Germany attacks France

SL manages to wrap up an interquadrant war within month or so which is really unpreecedented. Did show their superiority as a military allaince.

Germany attacks France, breaks through The once estimated unbreachable "Maginot Line" , crosses river seine in 14th days from the start operation and marches in Paris , shows the world Blitzkrieg "The lightning war"

2. LOD & MYTH cold war : Western allies(UK + USA + France) having cold war against communist Russia

The mid game tug of war for superiority of power between LOD & MYTH seems to have close resemblance to cold war that USA+UK was having with Russia

3. SL starts operation against LOD : Germany attacks GB

SL sucessfully recognizes its biggest threat LOD and attacks them. They get huge initial success. But they get carried away starts a new front against MYTH ( Zoda + arzt + RU guys attacks MYTH PHX border players without any provocation). Biggest mistake they made. They shld ve sweet toothed MYTH and kept them engaged with LOD and finish off LOD ASAP.

Germany attacks GB. Luftwaffe ( German airforce) destroys most resistance of RAF ( Royal Airforce) , starts bombing London. But they didnt finish off GB for some mysterious reasons and attacks Russia breaking the Warsaw Pact and starts Operation Barbarossa, the biggest cause of they loosing the war.

4. SL + RU attacks MYTH : Germany attacks Russia

A two front war is a always asking for trouble. Prolly the main cause of SL to loose was this move and same things goes to Germany.

SL gets great succcess on MYTH border hits. I was there. Saw how bad was it. But MYTH holds their ground in defending Codename , after this MYTH starts hitting back SW. SU + SCR had some great hits on there.

Germany gets victory after victory in Russia. Get inside like 2000 miles very quickly. Reaches the southern Industrial and Oilfield belts almost felt like the war was about to be over soon. Suddenly Russia holds on Stalingrad and since the Red Army turned the face of war and didnt stop until 8th May 1945, Fall of Barlin , V-E (Victory in Europe) Day.

5. LOD + MYTH + ONE operations vs SL : Allied attacks on **** germany from both sides.

LOD , MYTH and ONE outnumbers SL and organizes attacks on SE and SW, liberates a WW for Trinity, does coordinated attacks on SL WW s and finally defeats SL

Allied forces advances towards Germany , keep liberating the rest of the Europe on their way. Patton's 3rd army and Zukhov's Red Army closes in the victory , defeating germany in almost all battle fields since 1943.

6. Wise guy CasCa predicts MYTH+LOD joint action against SL and SL loosing s6: Wise guy nostradamus predicts WWII .

niceness ^^
    If you can't convince them, confuse them..
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Prasad~ View Post
    If you want to excel in travian, you need to forget your real life.

Axerider

Default :)

Hey Nic.

Axerider

i like
    GoatEngine