Thread: Be warned

Guardsman

Default Be warned

I shall make my triumphant return to S7 when the next rounds begins. Watch out.

Any of the old players, if you are still here, reply or send me a PM.

why not go on server 1? it is restarting in like a week? but i geus you dont know anybody there perhaps. also what was your rank in last server 7?
    DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME!

Guardsman

I always play S7 or S2. Didn't play last S7 and had to quit one before. Prior to that, I was WoW village holder and was 9 hours from level 100 when betrayed by ally. It happens.

I will be in next S7. Just was posting to let any of the players that know me know I'll be back.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse View Post
    I always play S7 or S2. Didn't play last S7 and had to quit one before. Prior to that, I was WoW village holder and was 9 hours from level 100 when betrayed by ally. It happens.

I will be in next S7. Just was posting to let any of the players that know me know I'll be back.
    I think you suck

Quote Originally Posted by HileDule View Post
    I think you suck
    Agreed.

Thorned Warrior

Obviously, he said his WW didn't win.

Guardsman

If you are representatives of the caliber of person playing now, I won't even bother.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse View Post
    If you are representatives of the caliber of person playing now, I won't even bother.

hahaha. I'm sure that will quiet the hecklers of your highly (self) lauded return to a server. I can't believe you just threatened a forum board that you might not grace it with your presence if it dares mock you.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by 2legit2quit View Post
    hahaha. I'm sure that will quiet the hecklers of your highly (self) lauded return to a server. I can't believe you just threatened a forum board that you might not grace it with your presence if it dares mock you.

As stated above, my post was to let the old time players know that I would be returning. As it seems there are none of the old players left here, and they seem to have taken their respect with them leaving only the ignorant children behind, I won't bother.

Guardsman

Ignorant? rofl
    you're the one riding in on your high horse proclaiming the triumphant return and no one gave a crap, if indeed you were some mighty player then you wouldn't need to post here as old players would have your skype/msn ect and still keep in contact (its very common for teams that worked well together to stay in contact) but ima guess you were some lowly minion trying to make a name for himself. So tuck that tail between the legs and don't let the door hit you on the way out or could do us all a favor and still come back, could always use more farms.