Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: HolyFF?? Still with their 4 Days story?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by deadbysunrise View Post
    haha things are getting really interesting here..

lol dacians ur half of guys played in my alliance this round like andro,ilici and so on !!..haha and you know what reason they use give for Playing with us ?why does PFF always Rock..

P.s:- Hi holy and dracoo how are you guys doing ?
    Hi, deadbysunrise, you are right we played this round in PFF...to see how PFF is working...and what we have learned? We learned that PFF is nothing without leaders like holy/dracoo. This round you had deni (Terror Squad from past) with you ...but instead of accept him as all PFF wings leader, you dismiss him, changed leaders every 24 hours, and made so many tactical mistakes that evan a noobie could note this.
    And what is PFF's achivements for this round? A BIG NOTHING. You wasn't able to defeat BG for entire round; and you wasn't able evan to have your own WW. Probably you would say that PFF where just few against so many bulgarians ( BG)..... Well in it's wars, Dacia ALLWAYS was outnumbered buy it's enemies (that's show somenthing isn't it?)

SO what dacians learned from PFF ?

That to much pride can kill.
    In the begining you thought that if you are PFF anyone will have the courage to atack you and was just to late when you realised that your own quadr is owned buy others.

SO take care dacians..... to much pride is dangerous evan for you :P

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    No man! I'm still here my old friend... lol! Relax.. although i don't agree with some PFF's policy, but i still believe this alliance got some GREAT peoples included u!

Look... Guess Who, I believe this will be our both alliances Final War and U should come back for the next round to contribute for ur alliance.

PS:The same with me here, i though i would never see u again after what happened with u guys in this round..

Regards,
    L.P
    LP... from where you know that will be the Final War ? is something that you know and others don't?
    then pls enlighten us.

Quote Originally Posted by deadbysunrise View Post
    haha go and check all 4-5 ww,s of Bg-Rus-kino..all were at lvl 0,there construction plans got snatched and so on!! and our ww still did really good till the end..

plus entire Bg-Rus guys against just a few old PFF members and we all had decent attack and offence points with 4-5 wings in top 20 whole round...and u know BG-Rus guys, i guess didnt had a single ww hammer in the end to attack MOTH players or there WW,s ..and we had many to spare and have Fun like always and hit diff ww,s ...

anways dont talk or whine like a little baby !! u are so clueless and dont know anyhting about dacia or dacian players..and yeah i guess i know them far better than you..

so just go away..and stop spamming forums lol..if u want to prove something we are always there in SE region ...

u are just a big insult to dacia and urself.. if u think writting shitty things here makes u look all cool ..then go on!!

Dbs
    Don't be stupid man! U know DACIA didn't u? WHAT U KNOW FROM DACIA?? lol?? Anything?? Top Secret from Dacia? Dacia's playstyle? No! U know nothing but of course u got ur PFF's big mouth here! PFF's legacy right?

Hey! don't try to act some PFF's leader here. I'm not from PFF and i'm not ur follower so just go away or MM it only in ur alliance but not here.

I joined DACIA since 2006 till now.. I am clueless and know nothing about DACIA, but some kind of people from PFF knew it more than myself? Hey! just think it.. Logic or not?

If u wanna show some senior or some kind of Gentlemen, Champion or whatever.. Please... Please MM it only in PFF not here!

If, i'm a big insult to DACIA, how about u? Remember, maybe u're some kind of leader from PFF but please.. don't try acting like a true leader in COMX. PFF not dominate yet!...Not yet man.

Regards,
    L.P
    From 2007 - 2010.
    Remember... Once a Dacian, always a Dacian. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by andr View Post
    LP... from where you know that will be the Final War ? is something that you know and others don't?
    then pls enlighten us.
    Oh! About the final war? Yes.. it will be in my own comx journey.

Regards,
    L.P
    From 2007 - 2010.
    Remember... Once a Dacian, always a Dacian. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by andr View Post
    Hi, deadbysunrise, you are right we played this round in PFF...to see how PFF is working...and what we have learned? We learned that PFF is nothing without leaders like holy/dracoo. This round you had deni (Terror Squad from past) with you ...but instead of accept him as all PFF wings leader, you dismiss him, changed leaders every 24 hours, and made so many tactical mistakes that evan a noobie could note this.
    And what is PFF's achivements for this round? A BIG NOTHING. You wasn't able to defeat BG for entire round; and you wasn't able evan to have your own WW. Probably you would say that PFF where just few against so many bulgarians ( BG)..... Well in it's wars, Dacia ALLWAYS was outnumbered buy it's enemies (that's show somenthing isn't it?)

SO what dacians learned from PFF ?

That to much pride can kill.
    In the begining you thought that if you are PFF anyone will have the courage to atack you and was just to late when you realised that your own quadr is owned buy others.

SO take care dacians..... to much pride is dangerous evan for you :P

Hi andro,long time no see

ok hear what i have to say and u can judge whatever u want out of this.....

i didn't had any time to play the round..coz of my real life probs like had to move to other country,dad came in after many years and so on!! anyways for me real life always comes first.

still i tried what i could ,like helped to organize and form strong wings,with good players..i just played the round for my old alliance members and leaders like for holy,dracoo and lionc,but as they didnt had any time to play and were busy with there real lifes too,so it was me all alone with other wing leaders Flip..

and as i didn't had time, i always encouraged players who are cool and have great leadership skills to take my place..i gave the leadership to you ,many objected u are spy and stuff ,but like i knew u are good at handling alliances and trustworthy..as there is famous quote "enemies of tomorrow can be friends of today " and u then left ..then i asked deni and all others ..and no one had time or for some reasons didn't wanted to take the responsibility...until mcbadea came in and he did really well

many wings didn't wanted to help the others ..i agree lack of communication ..but later,s after u left things got better as we found unfortunately some spies who were working for kino and BG became somehow leaders in other wings... so yeah it was a mess too many spies and stuff in all wings..

like whole round we were top defenders ,with most no of defense points which showed there was some kind of team work i guess..and its not always offense which makes u win..defense is as important as offense..

but still yeah i agree it was a boring round ,no fun lol and i consider BG and RUS as biggest losers of whole comx history..in the end they didn't had anything to attack other ww,s..with there 5 ww,s totally smashed and remained zero lvl till the end..and we had many guys who even in so much crap managed to build descent ww hammers..

and lol we are never proud ,we just believe in friendship,honor,respect ,teamwork and yeah Fun too as our symbols

anyways i hope all our OLD pff great guys are back this round and we can rock again!!.....and i dont know if i will play or not.....

best regards
    dbs

Always for PFF

we play for fun and play to win

Don't be stupid man! U know DACIA didn't u? WHAT U KNOW FROM DACIA?? lol?? Anything?? Top Secret from Dacia? Dacia's playstyle? No! U know nothing but of course u got ur PFF's big mouth here! PFF's legacy right?

Hey! don't try to act some PFF's leader here. I'm not from PFF and i'm not ur follower so just go away or MM it only in ur alliance but not here.

I joined DACIA since 2006 till now.. I am clueless and know nothing about DACIA, but some kind of people from PFF knew it more than myself? Hey! just think it.. Logic or not?

If u wanna show some senior or some kind of Gentlemen, Champion or whatever.. Please... Please MM it only in PFF not here!

If, i'm a big insult to DACIA, how about u? Remember, maybe u're some kind of leader from PFF but please.. don't try acting like a true leader in COMX. PFF not dominate yet!...Not yet man.

Regards,
    L.P

sometimes i really wonder what u really are....maybe some alien lol..

i dont feel replying you or hold a grudge against you..

if u have something to prove ,u can always prove that on battlefield friend not playing or toying with words ..

wish u best of luck for the round....haha someday i hope ur dreams would get true

Dbs

Regards,
    L.P

Hey Linkin,

I guess you had a hard time with PFF before, so you type all this SxxT. And you keep making gap between PFF and Dacia. I don't think we are always fighting against each other, i remember it happened in the round before the-just-finished round (Oh yep, that round we won luckily)

you're right that PFF maybe not the leader of comx yet, but I am sure you have the potential to become the future leader of this forum coz you attract lots of old PFFers to show up here

p.s. This topic starts with HolyFF, so I guess it makes more sense to talk sth about PFF than other. (oops!! just find out who created this topic)

N

Dear players!

speed.travian.com will start on Friday 19th of March as Travian version 3.6 server with 3x speed.

The preregistration will be opened on 17th of March. Yes, that is today.

Please note that the instant recall function and rally point restrictions will NOT be enabled on this server!

Regards
    Phanttis

so now we are talking....let the fun begin again

Good luck and have fun
    Cute girls can do anything - Mata Hari - pwn1 pwn2 pwn<3
    Slow round with duals starting late - Promiscuous

Well in it's wars, Dacia ALLWAYS was outnumbered buy it's enemies (that's show somenthing isn't it?)

I strongly object to the above statement.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910