Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100

Thread: HolyFF?? Still with their 4 Days story?

  1. #1

    Default HolyFF?? Still with their 4 Days story?

    Ahh!! Holy! Don't u think u talked too much here!!! Still Bragging around?? I mean inside the FORUM?? U know why we quited in this round? U know why DACIA&LVT quited in this round? Because the coward alliance HolyFF.. I mean the popular cowards and simmers in SE... u guys didn't play in this round.. didn't u?
    Holy, still remember what u said before?? I mean in the last round? lol!! 4 DAYS or 6 DAYS DACIA&CO will GONE in the server... didn't u? What an idiot u're.. WE ARE STILL STANDING THERE UNTILL THE END OF SERVER!! REMEMBER THAT??
    U know what the meaning of COWARD?? ALLIES WITH THE HALF SERVER TO FIGHT AND CRUSH US(DACIA AND DACIA NE)?? HALF SERVER VS 120 DACIANS and 60(Our Brothers and Sisters) from LVT? Still remember that??
    ROFL!!! WHY? The MIGHTIEST from SE QUAD HOLYFF can't fight with us FACE TO FACE right??
    I guess u still remember how u PISSED OFF Zmeul, the rest DACIANS and LVT inside the forum, didn't u?? Ur Great and The Glory history in comx... RIGHT???
    WTF! U're still bragging around here with UR 4 DAYS and 4 times champion's Fairy Tales story?? No! No! No! Please... Please.. U can't crush or win us. U know what is DACIA&LVT and what the damage we can make..

    PS: To Holy:
    If u still want to have try with DACIA, Well.. we'll be waiting for u in the next round. I guess the same answer we'll got from the LVT's side. Please post here, which quad HolyFF will choose. I'll be glad to hear from u.. 4 DAYS to CRUSH DACIA?? HAHAHA!! What a sweet dream from HolyFF. Just Bring It On!

    Remember this.... we don't care how big and great alliance's leader u're.. we'll keep hunting u because we're ur NIGHTMARE!
    Last edited by Linkin Park; 31.01.2010 at 05:11.

  2. #2
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    27.09.2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    wow. i think you might want to take anger management class. also while you are at it take a reality check also. this is a game. and i know for a FACT holydrac and his PFF players crushed some Dacia last server. this 1 time holy writes something this whole server you come in here bashing. maybe you should grow up then come back and write in here.

  3. #3
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.06.2008
    Location
    New Yawk Shitty
    Posts
    66

    Default

    the squad will be back ....... believe that..

    DACIA.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the art of war View Post
    wow. i think you might want to take anger management class. also while you are at it take a reality check also. this is a game. and i know for a FACT holydrac and his PFF players crushed some Dacia last server. this 1 time holy writes something this whole server you come in here bashing. maybe you should grow up then come back and write in here.
    Ok.. the bottomline will always be? Did we lost to HolyFF in the alst server? Face it.. we're still there untill the last server. I knew this is a game, but i hated someone that posted something that is not true and only will be his dream.

    DACIA killed by HolyFF?? This is the reason why BG's always think u guys are NOOBS. :P

  5. #5
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    20.11.2008
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the art of war View Post
    wow. i think you might want to take anger management class. also while you are at it take a reality check also. this is a game. and i know for a FACT holydrac and his PFF players crushed some Dacia last server. this 1 time holy writes something this whole server you come in here bashing. maybe you should grow up then come back and write in here.
    WTF crushed Holly last server? lol

  6. #6
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    27.09.2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    i wasn't saying PFF killed Dacia. i was saying i know they hurt a few Dacia players along with LVT players. i am sure Dacia gave it right back. my whole point was linkin park needed to grow up. see how your post was of a grown up zmeula? and linkin parks was like a child? i understand people like to brag how good thier alliance is,but they really don't have to post like a 12 yr old.

  7. #7
    Axerider
    Join Date
    26.08.2007
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the art of war View Post
    i wasn't saying PFF killed Dacia. i was saying i know they hurt a few Dacia players along with LVT players. i am sure Dacia gave it right back. my whole point was linkin park needed to grow up. see how your post was of a grown up zmeula? and linkin parks was like a child? i understand people like to brag how good thier alliance is,but they really don't have to post like a 12 yr old.
    mary let them be they are jealous and frustrated others did what they were never able to.. dacia always was and always will be big talk with very few actions or accomplishments.

  8. #8
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    20.11.2008
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holymly View Post
    mary let them be they are jealous and frustrated others did what they were never able to.. dacia always was and always will be big talk with very few actions or accomplishments.
    What is the reason we are frustrated? because u won WW?

  9. #9
    Axerider
    Join Date
    26.08.2007
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zmeula View Post
    What is the reason we are frustrated? because u won WW?
    probably that too.. but main reason is every time you get in some kind of war you lose miserably. i had most fun killing you and your alliance in 3 of the 4 rounds i played. much more then winning the WW (which you said was impossible for us since dacia took out so much of PFF every time- LOL).
    another thing you are probably frustrated about is that even tho you had all dacia alliances make scouts for you to kill last round so you can win best offense (man what kind of loser are you?) you still didnt win. when you finally had to really fight guess what- 30k offense isnt an army hehehe..
    you say you dont play for WW but you dont play for anything really.. cant fight cant have any diplomacy and just generally 0 skills. ask kini for some lessons she showed she can play last round. andro too. all you showed is how to kill scouts and whine for defense every time you get faked and the rest of your alliance is getting crushed. 0 defense calls for anyone else. call for yourself every day. GREAT leadership!

  10. #10
    Guardsman starcraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.05.2009
    Location
    egypt
    Posts
    201

    Default

    dacia is still alive??

    thought they were gone after what happened last round

    great losses for them and they arent even trying to get ww claiming that they are playing for wars and fun

    think they lake enough exp to try going for ww

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 3 Days? REALLY?
    By Last Samurai in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 10
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 17.01.2014, 05:35
  2. 7 days plus... Where are they?
    By Dux in forum Politics & diplomacy - Finals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11.10.2012, 18:38
  3. 12 days ago
    By Sir Monkey in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 4
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04.01.2010, 07:51
  4. 100 pop in 2 days
    By Pradeep in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18.01.2009, 18:38
  5. What should i have have after 6 days?
    By 100war in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 27.03.2008, 06:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •