Thread: Alliance in NE?

Pikeman

Question Alliance in NE?

I wish to join a good alliance in the NE direction as that is where I am based. Please tell me of a good alliance in the NE. My username on server 1 is Ashwin Pheonix. Please inform me as soon as possible.

Thorned Warrior

You can co-found Banana & Bros with me. The only problem is that I am in the NW, not NE. Oh well. PM me if you want to co-found it...
    Ok. I'm ready for another dual. This one will be on my main account. The goal for this is to get my account on for 24/7. It's S1. PM me if you want to dual. My time zone is GMT -5.

Pikeman

Cool

I hold nothing against co-founding with you bro but problem is my most important point here is that my alliance must be in NE. IGM me. Lets be friends. Its Ashwin Pheonix. Teuton. Rank 566.

Thanks bro!

Thorned Warrior

I might not be close enough for good reinforcements on short notice, but you can PM me any time and I'll send if they aren't out fighting
    Ok. I'm ready for another dual. This one will be on my main account. The goal for this is to get my account on for 24/7. It's S1. PM me if you want to dual. My time zone is GMT -5.